NEET Counselling Process 2020, NEET Admission for MBBS BDS Courses, NEET All India Quota UG (MBBS/BDS) Seats 2020, Check NEET UG Counselling Scheme, Check Process of NEET 2020 Counselling and NEET 2020 Seat Allotment at – NEET UG Counseling Round 2nd Result Announced
NEET 2020 Counselling Schedule: -The Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare will start the NET (UG) 2020 Counselling process.
All eligible and qualified candidates are able to do registration, submission of choices, and view indicative seat allotment from 2020. National Testing Agency was declared the NEET Result 2020.
The Medical Counselling Committee will begin the NEET Counselling in various rounds for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in government and private colleges.
According to NEET All India Rank card, aspirants may fill their choices in the NEET Counselling registration form. Facility for registration will be available before Round-1 and beginning of round 2, on dates as specified in NEET Counselling schedule. You can complete the registration from official website www.mcc.nic.in.
- 1 NEET 2020 Online Counselling 2020, Check List of College Allocation:
- 1.1 NEET Counselling Process 2020, Fill NEET 2020 Seat Allotment Choices at www.mcc.nic.in
- 1.2 NEET Counselling 2020 Dates
- 1.3 Step by Step NEET 2020 Counselling Process
- 1.4 Required Documents at the time of NEET MBSS/BDS Admission 2020
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for NEET Merit List Compilation:
- 1.6 NEET 2020 Counselling Fee:
NEET 2020 Online Counselling 2020, Check List of College Allocation:
The NEET Counselling Process 2020 will be beginning held to fill 15% All India Quota Seats only. The remaining 85% of seats will be filled through state Counselling.
The NEET MBBS BDS seats allotment process will complete in two rounds. Aspirants who do not get any seat in round 1, or it will go and still wish to participate in round 2, then they can exercise fresh choices and lock them for round 2 of NEET 2020 Counselling. Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)-2020. There are following quota seats available:-
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Mgmt/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Private university.
- Central Pool Quota Seats.
NEET Counselling Process 2020, Fill NEET 2020 Seat Allotment Choices at www.mcc.nic.in
Only those Entrants who are selected for 15% All India quota seats can participate in National Eligibility Entrance Test Counselling. The 1st round seat allotment of NEET Counselling Process is scheduled to be announced in July, while the second round result of NEET Counselling will be announced in August 2020.
After the NEET 2020 Counselling Seat Allotment Process, students must report at allotted colleges for completion of admission process. Through National Eligibility Entrance Test, entrants will be allotted seats to MBBS and BDS programmes offered in government medical and dental colleges of India.
Reservation of Seats in Govt Medical Colleges under 15% All India Quota:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats as per Central Act are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates only in Central Educational Institutions.
NEET Counselling 2020 Dates
Admission to Private & Govt College (NEET All India Quota UG (MBBS/BDS) Seats -2020)
|NEET Counselling Events||Expected Dates|
|Registration, Choice Filling(5th ) & Indicative Seat||July 2020|
|Choice filling & Locking||July 2020|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||July 2020|
|Round 1st Result Date||July 2020|
|Reporting at the Allotted MBBS/BDS against First Round||July 2020|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2) & New Registration||August 2020|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||August 2020|
|Round 2 Result Publish||August 2020|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||August 2020|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||August 2020|
Step by Step NEET 2020 Counselling Process
1st Online Registration: To participate in NEET Counselling Process 2020, the entrants have to register themselves by filling their basic details. Without registration, candidates will not able to participate in the counseling procedure. After registration, candidates will get a unique USER ID & PASSWORD in registered email Id & mobile number.
Choice Filling & Locking: after the registration process, entrants have to select the medical/dental colleges & courses as per their preference. After final selection, entrants have to click on “Save” button & lock their choices.
Result Date: entrants will receive an SMS or email related to the allotted course & colleges after a few days of the counseling process. The seats will be allotted to the entrants on the basis of rank & opted choice of colleges.
Reporting to College: After result announcement Aspirants have to report to the allotted college and confirm their seat by paying the course fee. In case, the candidate fails to report to the allotted college at the given time frame the seats will give to the next entrants.
Required Documents at the time of NEET MBSS/BDS Admission 2020
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card/Rank Letter
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- 8 Passport size photograph
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Merit List Compilation:
The CBSE will prepare the NEET All India Merit List of qualify contenders. The Merit list will be made based on the criteria given by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.
It will follow the specifications as given in Graduate Medical Education regulations-1997 and issued under Indian Medical Council Act- 1956 and BDS regulations, 2007 under the Dentists Act, 1948. Candidates should have following eligibility criteria for NEET Merit list-
- It is necessary for a candidate to secure a minimum mark of 50th percentile in NEET (UG) to MBBS/BDS courses conducted for the particular academic year.
- If the number of candidates requirement in the respective categories fail to get minimum Marks, then the Central govt in consolation with Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India may at its discretion lower the min marks required for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
- You must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. They also need to secure a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry at the qualifying examination.
Counseling and Admission other than 15% All India Seats:
- The All India Rank will be given by National Testing Agency. The result will be given to the DGHS, MoFHW, and GOI. They will be provided it out to the admitting authorities.
- Admitting Authorities will then invite applications for NEET Counselling Process 2020 and Merit List will be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their individual rules.
NEET 2020 Counselling Fee:
Candidates have to require charges to apply for NEET 2020 Counselling. Apart from that fee involved is also for getting NEET MBBS Admission to colleges which are same as college fee comprising of tuition fee and other components.
NEET MBBS/BDS Counseling Result:
Soon the NEET Counseling Result 2020 will be released on the official website of the department. The admission process for MBBS and BDS was conducted from June who was successfully qualified in NEET 2020.
Choice filling in the first phase, payment of the fee from June 2020. The process of seat allocation for the first round will be held from June. The same allocation for the second round seat will be kept from July 2020. When the process is completed very soon, the counseling result of NEET MBBS and BDS will be released.
We have provided here the latest details about NEET Counselling Process 2020. Candidates may also check the process of submission of choice & locking, Seat Allotment Result, Reporting to Allotted College, etc from here.