The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the admit card for the selection test 2021 of the candidates for admission in class IX on the official website.
To check & download the admit card of JNVST 2021, the candidates should visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), “nvsadmissionclassnine.in”.
According to the information available on the official website, the admit card for the class IX admission selection test 2021 is available for download. The candidates can download their admit cards by using their password & registration number.
The following details will be present in the Admit Card-
- Name of the Candidate- The full name of the candidate will be present in the Admit Card.
- Date of Birth of the Candidate- The candidate’s Date of Birth will also be given in the Admit Card.
- Test Centre- The name of the test centre will be available on the admit card.
- Date & Time of the Examination- The examination date & time will be printed clearly on the admit card.
To download & check the admit card of JNVST 2021, the candidates should follow the steps that are given below-
- At first, the candidates must visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti “nvsadmissionclassnine.in“.
- Then, they should click the link indicating “JNST 2021 Admit Card”.
- After that, they must log in by using their password & registration number.
- After a successful login, the admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- The candidates should check & then download the admit card for the selection test 2021 for admission in class IX in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- The candidates must also take a print out of the admit card, as it is essential for them to carry the admit card at the examination centre because without the admit card they will not be allowed to appear in the test.