MP Post Office Recruitment 2019, MP Postal Circle Jobs 2019, Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Recruitment, MP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019, MP Postal Circle Recruitment online form available at indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline
MP Post Office Vacancy 2019: The Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has broadcasted an employment notification for jobless candidates. The department is going to organize the MP Post Office GDS Bharti to fill vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. This is the great career opportunity for all those candidates who are seeking latest MP Govt Jobs. Eligible and qualified aspirants can apply online for MP postal Circle Jobs 2019 from here.
Candidates may complete the online registration and submit the application form on or before the last date. The MP Post Office Recruitment online form is available on indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline. Get more details like age limit, application form, how to apply, the selection from below here.
- 1 MP Post Office Recruitment 2019, GDS Jobs Notification
- 1.1 MP Post Office GDS Vacancy- District Wise
- 1.2 MP Post Office GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 MP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Selection Process:
- 1.4 MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, MP Post Office 2411 GDS Posts Apply Online:
- 1.5 MP Postal Circle Jobs Important Dates:
MP Post Office Recruitment 2019, GDS Jobs Notification
Here we are updating the useful information for those candidates who are searching latest government jobs in Madhya Pradesh State. On the India Post Office Department has been released vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Candidates who have completed 10th pass certificate are able to apply online for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. Aspirants in 18 to 40 Age limit are able to fill the online application before waiting for the last date.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment Details
- Department: Madhya Pradesh Post Office
- Total Vacancies:
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Application Mode: Online
MP Post Office GDS Vacancy- District Wise
|ID Division Indore|
MP Post Office Vacancy Categories Wise:
MP Post Office GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a pass certificate of Matriculation/ 10th Standard from reputed Board. You can also have Computer Knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Institute.
Age should be 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation upto-
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates and
- 10 years for PwD candidates
- General Category: Rs
- All other categories: No application fee
MP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Selection Process:
The final selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. The selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards aggregated to a percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Check MP Postal Circle GDS Result
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, MP Post Office 2411 GDS Posts Apply Online:
Candidates need to apply for MP Post Office Recruitment 2019 only in online mode. No mode or means will be accepted. You must fill personal and academic details in right manner. Candidates may use the below steps to fill MP Post Office GDS Jobs online form.
- Open the official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Go to the MP Post office link and select it.
- Choose the desired advertisement.
- Read the detailed notification carefully and applying instruction.
- Fill the details in right manner and upload Photo and signature.
- Click on submit button and save the form.
Check MP Postal Circle Vacancy Notification
MP Postal Circle Jobs Important Dates:
- Opening date to fill online application Form
- Last date to submit the application form
Required Documents at the time of Registration:
- Name (in Capital letter as per X Class certificate marks)
- Father Name
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which X Class Passed
- Board in which X Class passed
- Year of passing X Class
- Xth class certificate number/ Roll number (Optional)
MP Post Office GDS Jobs 2019:
Candidates will be selected for MP Postal Circle Recruitment based on marks obtained in their academic merit. They are not any written exam and personal interview. All candidates are advised to hurry up as the registration of MP Post Office Recruitment 2019 online form will be closed. You can visit resultuniraj.co.in. for regular updates.