MET Entrance Test 2021, Manipal University Admission Test Schedule 2021, How to check MET 2021 Merit List & Cut off, Manipal University Admission Online Registration Form 2021, MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, How to apply for MET 2021 Admission Online Application Form & Fee, Manipal University website-https://manipal.edu/mu.html
The Manipal University Entrance Test is held for admitting the students in various bachelor’s and master’s programs. We will try to provide various important information related to the test. Thus, read this article till the end so that you do not miss any important information.
- 1 MET 2021 Dates of the tests:
- 1.1 Manipal University Other Details:
- 1.2 MET 2021 Online Test Slot Booking:
- 1.3 Schedule of Test MET:
- 1.4 e-Hall Ticket 2021:
- 1.5 FAQs for MET Entrance Test 2021
MET 2021 Dates of the tests:
The Manipal University Entrance Test 2021 for the below given programs has been held at the following dates-
- The test for B.Tech. will be held on and from 11th June 2021 to 14th June 2021.
- The test for B.Pharma or PharmD will be held on 12th June 2021.
- The test for M.Sc. in Clinical Psychology will be held on 13th June 2021.
For the above-mentioned programs, the merit list will be released on the basis of the percentile score that will be obtained by the candidates in the MET 2021 Remote Proctored Test.
The test for the other below mentioned courses will be held at the below given dates-
The test for all M.Tech Programs, all M.Pharm Programs, M.Sc. Audiology, M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology, M.Sc. Tissue Engineering, all ME programs, PharmD Post Baccalaureate, M.Sc. by Research in Life Sciences, M.Sc. Genome Engineering, M.Sc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics, all Master of Physiotherapy Programs, M.Sc. in Speech Language Pathology, M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology, M.Sc. in Systems Biology will take place on 26th June 2021 and 27th June 2021.
For the above-mentioned programs, the merit list will be released on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the MET 2021 Remote Proctored Test.
Manipal University Other Details:
Some other details related to the exam for all the Master’s programs are given below-
|Application Submission Date||Date for Slot Booking||Date of Mock Test||Date of Examination||Date of release of the Merit List|
|Up to 15th June 2021||20th June 2021 from 10 a.m. to 21st June 2021 up to 5 p.m.||23rd June 2021 and 24th June 2021||26th June 2021 and 27th June 2021||Not declared till now|
MET 2021 Online Test Slot Booking:
Some details related to the Online Test Slot Booking for the Manipal University Entrance Test 2021 are given below-
- The slots can be booked by only those candidates in Online Test Booking System who have completed their application process fully.
- Only one attempt will be there for each candidate.
- The candidates whose application is fully completed will get the OTBS password via email, 7 days prior to the commencement of the exam for their respective program.
- The candidates should login to OTBS with their User ID, password and application number as per the schedule of login. After login, they can book slot for their test as per their choice and availability of the slots.
Schedule of Test MET:
The time schedule of the test in different slots is provided in the table below-
|Slot||Login Time||Test Start Time|
|Slot 1||08:40 a.m.||09:00 a.m.|
|Slot 2||12:10 p.m.||12:30 p.m.|
|Slot 3||03:40 p.m.||04:00 p.m.|
- Once booked, the slot cannot be changed.
- Slot booking follows the first come first serve policy and are also a subject to the slot’s availability.
- Hence, the candidates must book slot avoiding other entrance tests.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to book the slot and the university is not responsible for it.
- The date or slot cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- University has the right to make changes in the date or slot of the test under unavoidable circumstances. In such cases, the candidates will be informed about the new slot or the new date. They are requested for co-operation.
e-Hall Ticket 2021:
Some information about the Hall Ticket of the examination are as follows-
- After slot booking for the test, an e-Hall Ticket for the candidates will be released.
- The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket once released.
- In case, any discrepancy is there in the e-Hall Ticket, the candidates should immediately email at [email protected] with hall ticket as an attachment along with the description of nature of discrepancy in it.
- It is necessary to generate the e-hall ticket’s hard copy during the admission process. Thus, it is important that the candidates must print the e-hall ticket.
Manipal University Contact Details:
For any further details related to the test and for clearing any kind of doubts you can email at [email protected] The candidates must mention their application number, name of the course for which they have applied and also exact nature of their query in the email.
We hope that we are able to meet your expectations and this article is helpful for you. For any further query, you can contact us through comments. We will try to provide a solution to your query as soon as possible.
FAQs for MET Entrance Test 2021
What will happen if any candidate does not book slot for the test?
The candidates will not be able to appear for the test if they do not book slot.
Can the test slot be changed after booking it once?
No, the test slot cannot be changed under any circumstances after booking it once.
Can the test slot be booked as per the choice of the candidates?
Yes, the test slot can be booked as per the choice of the candidates. However, it will also depend on the availability of the slots.
Is it necessary to generate the hall ticket’s hard copy during the admission process?
Yes, it is necessary to generate the hall ticket’s hard copy during the admission process.