An official notification will be issued by the Staff Selection Commission on 25th March, 2021. The application procedure for the different posts under the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 will also commence from this day onwards. The last date for the application of different posts under the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 is 10th May 2021.
The computer-based exam for the post will also take place from 2nd August 2021 to 25th August 2021. The candidates will be selected for the National Investigation Agency, Rifleman Constables and Secretariat Security Force under CAPF. Mock tests will also be released before the exam by SSC.
The candidates who have passed class 10 are eligible to apply for various posts under the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021.
The candidates, who qualify the computer-based exam will have the eligibility for appearing in other selection exams. The test of physical efficiency will also take place at different centres that will be finalized by CAPFs.
The following posts will be filled under this recruitment-
- Sahastra Seema Bal
- Border Security Force
- Rifleman (General Duty)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police
- Secretariat Security Force
- Assam Rifles
- Central Reserve Police Force
- National Investigation Agency
- Central Industrial Security Force
The selection of the candidates for various posts under the recruitment will be done in the following pattern-
- At first, a computer-based exam will occur.
- The candidates qualifying the computer-based exam will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- The candidates qualifying the Physical Efficiency Test will be further called for the Physical Standard Test.
- Finally, the candidates qualifying the Physical Standard Test will be called for the Medical Examination.
The candidates will also be able to check the further official notification that will be released by the SSC related to the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 by using the link https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/.
A total of 54593 vacancies were released under the SSC GD Constable Recruitment by the Staff Selection Commission last year. For the examination, a total of 3041284 candidates appeared.
Also, the result of SSC CHSL Tier- I was released by the commission on 15th January 2021. The candidates who have qualified the examination will now appear for the subjective paper. The process of registration for the SSC CGL Tier- I Exam is also open currently.