Manipur Education Department MTS Recruitment 2019 Apply for Post, Manipur Multitasking Staff Group D Vacancy 2019 Notification, Manipur Education Dept MTS Vacancy 2019,
Manipur Education Department has issued the notification for the Group D Multitasking Staff Vacancy. Candidates can apply online for the job through the official website. The Application Process for Manipur Education Department MTS Recruitment 2019. Candidates can check the official notification of Manipur Group D Vacancy on the official website: manipureducation.gov.in. Her you can also check the eligibility criteria for MTS job such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. Read the complete article for detailed information.
- 1 Manipur Education Dept Group D Vacancy 2019 – MTS Jobs
- 1.1 Manipur MTS Vacancy 2019
- 1.2 Manipur Education Department Group D Jobs 2019 (Multitasking Staff Post)
Manipur Education Dept Group D Vacancy 2019 – MTS Jobs
Manipur Education Department is going to recruit the eligible candidates on Multitasking staff jobs. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for HSLC (Matric) passed jobs in Manipur. Candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying for the Manipur Education Department MTS Recruitment 2019. Below on this page, we have provided the direct link to apply for the Group D Jobs in Manipur.
Manipur MTS Vacancy 2019
- Organization: Manipur Education Department
- Name of the Post: Group D- MTS Post
- No. of Post: Posts
- Application Process Date:
- Official website: manipureducation.gov.in
Manipur Education Department Group D Jobs 2019 (Multitasking Staff Post)
Willing candidates must check the eligibility for Manipur Education Department MTS Recruitment 2019 through the official notification.
- Applicants should be minimum HSLC passed from a recognized board of India.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 38 years to apply for the Multitasking Staff Jobs. Age relaxation is available for the reserved category candidates. Details are available on the official notification.
- For Unreserved/ OBC Candidates: 200/- Rupees
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 100/- Rupees
- Applicant’s selection will be based on the written test performance.
- Online Application Process Start Date:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
How to Apply Online for Manipur Education Department MTS Group D Vacancy 2019
Candidates must know the procedure to apply online for Manipur Education Department MTS Recruitment 2019. You can check these below-given instructions.
- Open the official website of CG Police: www.cgpolice.gov.in
- Find the link of official notification of Sub Inspector recruitment.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your details in the online application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
We shared here details of Manipur Education Department MTS Recruitment 2019. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.