Maharashtra Sevaarth Mahakosh Employee’s Pay Slip Download. Maharashtra Employee’s Pay Slip www.sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in. Check Maharashtra Sevaarth Mahakosh Employee’s Pay Slip. Payment Slip Download of Maharashtra Sevaarth Mahakosh.
The Sevaarth Portal, which is designed and developed by the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) department, has given the facility of services regarding the payrolls and information of salaries for employees working under the state administration of Maharashtra state.
This website software has the integrated system to provide the all personnel salary information through under the centralized web-based technology.
The system has provided all the paperless services through the electronic audits, electronic payments, electronic pay/salary bill generation module, etc. through this Sevaarth Mahakosh software. Here, we are providing the procedure to download the pay slip from the Sevaarth Portal.
Maharashtra Sevaarth Employees Salary Slip
Sevaarth Application is a web-based application developed for automating the operational activities taken up by the field offices of the various Department of Government of Maharashtra; the system is an integrated system and comprises the following 5 modules:
Payroll: This module is primarily used for the preparation of the salary bills of the state government employees.
Niwruttivetanwahini (Pension): Niwrutivetanwahini is mainly for the preparation of the pension cases of the retired employees under the Government of Maharashtra and also takes care of the preparation of the first and monthly pension bills of all the pensioners governed by the State Government.
DCPS & NPS: This application is used for the Account Maintenance and Submission of the contributions of the employees covered under the DCPS & NPS Scheme.
GPF Group-D: The module is applicable for the account maintenance and recovery of the subscriptions against the GPF of the Group-D employees.
Loans and Advances: The disbursement of the government sanctioned Loans and advances to all the state government employees and their recovery from the payroll application as per prevailing rules and regulations through this application.
Process for creating DDO Office
- Enter Name of the Office
- Select DDO Office Y/N. If it is a DDO office select Y else select N
- Select State. The system will auto-populate value; default will be Maharashtra
- Select District
- Select Taluka
- Enter Town
- Enter Village
- Select Hilly Area Y if the office is located in Hilly area else select N
- Enter Address
- Enter Pin No.
- Select Office City Class
- Enter Tel No(1)
- Enter Tel No(2) Mobile
- Select Tribal Area Y if the office is located in Tribal area else select N
- Enter Fax No
- Enter Email address
- Select Naxalite Area Y if the office is located in Naxalite area else select N
- Click Save to save Office details
- Click Back to go the previous page.
Important Information Regarding Maharashtra Sevaarth Mahakosh
- This utility is made available for the first 10 days of the month only.
- Employee corner for DDO and DDO assistant is made available in their regular login.
- In a list of employee corner, there is also the option for View from 16, View GPF annual Statement, View NGR Schedule, View DCPS R3 slip. But these utilities are under construction now which will be made available in due course of time.
- DDO and DDO assistant can access employee corner through their regular login.
Procedure to download the Maharashtra Sevaarth Employee’s Pay Slip
- Visit the official website www.sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the notification “Employee’s Pay Slip.”
- Enter the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your pension slip will pop up on the screen.
- All customers should be advisable to update their contact number for the latest updates & benefits.
- Download the Pay Slip.
For further details Maharashtra Sevaarth Mahakosh Employee’s Pay Slip Download sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in
Bookmark our site www.resultuniraj.co.in and stay tuned with us.
And for more details, visit the official website.
Thanking you for visiting our website.