The Maharashtra 10th Board Result 2021 has been announced by MSBSHE on the website mahresult.nic.in & result.mh-ssc.ac.in . It has been officially announced that the results will be declared on 16th July 2021 at 01:00 p.m. The waiting of all the candidates will now end as the results are going to be released.
The result has been delayed due to the COVID-19 surge. It is expected that the pass percentage of the students will be 100% this year.
- 1 Marks Calculation of MH 10th Board Result 2021
- 1.1 Highlights
- 1.2 Steps for checking the Result:
- 1.3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.4 Will the name of the exam topper be announced by the Maharashtra Board?
- 1.5 Will the revaluation process be conducted by the Board?
- 1.6 Will the re-examination be conducted for the students who will fail?
- 1.7 What can be done after the declaration of the results?
- 1.8 Can the results be availed via offline mode?
- 1.9 What to do if the official link will not stable?
Marks Calculation of MH 10th Board Result 2021
The name & seat number of the candidates must be kept ready so that the Maharashtra 10th Board Result 2021 can be checked easily by them. The name-wise or roll number-wise results can be checked by the candidates.
This year the examinations were not held keeping in view the present pandemic situation and thus for preparing the results a different evaluation criterion has been used by the Board. It will include the performance of the candidates in the previous class & their SSC internal assessment (including pre-board examination, class tests, project work, etc.) and the ratio will be 70:30 respectively. The results will be released on the website mahahsscboard.in via online mode only.
The details of the candidates can be retrieved by them before the result’s announcement from their registered mobile number or email ID.
The Maharashtra 10th Board Result 2021 can be checked via SMS, website or app and the site might work slowly so the candidates must keep trying. They should also be active while checking the result.
|Name of the Conducting Body||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education, Pune|
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra State Board SSC Exam|
|Exam Type||Board Examination|
|Scheme of Marking||Internal Assessment|
|Result Mode||Online Mode|
|Date & Time of Result||July 16, 2021, at 1 p.m.|
|Links of Official Result||mahresult.nic.in|
Steps for checking the Result:
- At first, any safe web browser like Firefox or Chrome must be opened by the candidates.
- Then, they must type mahresults.nic.in in search bar.
- Next, they will have to provide mother’s name or roll number on Home Page.
- After that, they should provide all the credentials required and must type XXX in the required box if the mother’s name is absent.
- Next, the button of “Submit” must be clicked by them.
- Finally, the candidates will be able to check their result details.
- They must also download and then save their Maharashtra 10th Board Result 2021 after they finish checking the details.
Any one of the above mentioned links can be used for checking the results even if the website result.mh-ssc.ac.in is not working. The certificate can also be checked by the candidates after downloading the results for verifying their marks. For betterment, they can also appear in the Special Examinations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Will the name of the exam topper be announced by the Maharashtra Board?
No, the name of the exam topper will not be announced by the Maharashtra Board.
Will the revaluation process be conducted by the Board?
No, the revaluation process will not be conducted by the Board this year.
Will the re-examination be conducted for the students who will fail?
No, this year no re-examination will be conducted.
What can be done after the declaration of the results?
After the results will be declared, the candidates will be promoted to next class & they must wisely choose their stream for further studies.
Can the results be availed via offline mode?
No, the results cannot be availed via offline mode.
Candidates must try alternative links.