KVS ADMISSION Online Form 2021-The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has officially released its admission application form & apply online for the academic session 2021-2022. (Class 1st to 10th)
Latest Update-11 June 2021-:Revised Schedule for Admission 2021-22
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has officially announced that they have released their admission procedure for the academic session 2021.
Latest News Update 31st March 2021– केंद्रीय विद्यालय में कक्षा एक से कक्षा 10 में प्रवेश लेने के लिए केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन ने प्रवेश प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी है | कक्षा 1 के प्रवेश के लिए फॉर्म ऑनलाइन भरे जाएंगे जबकि कक्षा 2 से कक्षा 10 के तक प्रवेश के लिए फॉर्म ऑफलाइन स्कूल में सबमिट होंगे | यह ऑनलाइन आवेदन केंद्रीय विद्यालय के 2021-22 session के लिए किए जा रहे हैं | इसके बारे में आप अधिक जानकारी या ऑनलाइन आवेदन केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से कर सकते हैं |
|Certificate Type||Download Sample Format|
|Self Declaration Distance Between School And Residence||Click Here|
|Service Certificate Central Government||Click Here|
|Format Service Certificate State Government||Click Here|
|Affidavit for Single Girl Child||Click Here|
|Died In Harness Certificate||Click Here|
|Transfer Certificate||Click Here|
They have a delayed announcement due to the corona pandemic, but the authority has finally released the details. The KVS admission 2021 form will be available for class 1 up to class 12.
The mode of application for class 1 will be online and from class 2 to class 12 will be offline.
The official advertisement for KVS admission 2021 will be available from the 17th of July 2021 and the form will be available from the 20th of July on the official website which is kvsonlineadmission.in.
|KVS Admission 2021 Revised Guidelines||KVS PGT TGT PRT Syllabus 2021|
|KVS LDCE Admit Card||KVS Primary Teacher Admit Card|
The KVS admission boards have released the guideline for the admission procedure for KVS admission 2021. The interested parents who want their wards to get admitted into the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan must go through the guideline thoroughly and follow the instructions very carefully.
|Class||1st to 12th|
|KVS Admission Important Date|
|Apply online Link||https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html|
|KVS Apply Online Important Document List||https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/proformadocuments.html|
|KVS Official website||https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in./|
|KVS Admission Guidelines||Download (406.87 KB)|
|KVS Admission Notice.||Download (56.77 KB)|
|KVS Admission Schedule||Download (906.92 KB)|
- 1 KVS Admission 2021: Eligibility criteria for admission-
- 1.1 KVS Admission 2021: Category wise seat reservation-
- 1.2 KVS admission 2021: Schedules-
- 1.3 KVS admission 2021: priority of seat allotment-
- 1.4 KVS admission 2021: Important documents required for admission to class 1-
- 1.5 KVS admission 2021: Procedure for admission to class 1-
- 1.5.1 KV admission 2021: Filling Up of the KVS class 1 admission form-
- 18.104.22.168 Firstly, the students are requested to go to the official website and open the portal for admission. They are then requested to click on the “login Tab”
- 22.214.171.124 Then the parents are requested to fill in all the required basic details and then click next.
- 126.96.36.199 Then in the third step fill in all the required parents details and click next.
- 188.8.131.52 The parents are required to fill in their choice of school. A student will be provided with only three KV options.
- 184.108.40.206 After filling in all the details the parents are requested to upload all the required documents. Now click the preview button to crosscheck all the entered details. After checking all the details submit the application form.
- 220.127.116.11 Like previous process an OTP will be generated. The parents are requested to verify the OTP and this will mark the completion of the admission procedure. The parents are requested to print out the admission form for future reference.
- 1.5.1 KV admission 2021: Filling Up of the KVS class 1 admission form-
- 1.6 KVS admission 2021: For admission to class 11-
- 1.7 KVS admission 2021: Admission under MP quota-
- 1.8 FAQs for KVS Admission Form 2021-22
KVS Admission 2021: Eligibility criteria for admission-
To take admission into any of the KVS school all over India, the students must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as per mentioned in the guidelines below-
|Admission||Minimum age (years)||Maximum age (years)|
There is a relaxation in the age of 2 years PH candidates.
KVS Admission 2021: Category wise seat reservation-
The details of reservation of seats category wise are as follows-
- 7.5% of seats are reserved for the category scheduled Tribe or ST students.
- 15% of the seats are reserved for the category Scheduled Caste or SC.
- 3% of the seats are reserved for the differently able candidates.
- 25% of the seats are reserved under the economically weaker students of the society.
KVS admission 2021: Schedules-
Due to the corona virus pandemic situation, the KVS admission boards was delaying in the release of the admission procedure for the KV admission 2021, but now they have rescheduled and finalized the dates. The final dates with their events for KVS admission 2021 are mentioned below-
For Class 1st Admission
- The guidelines for the KVS Admission 2021 will be released on the .
- The KVS registration form will be available from the 1st April for admission in class 1.
- The last day of registration for class 1 is on the 19 April.
|केंद्रीय विधालयों में प्रवेश 2021 की गाइडलाइन||NCERT Books in Hindi Free PDF|
|JNVST Class 6th Entrance Result||navodaya.gov.in NVS Selection Test Result|
The 3rd provisional list will be released only if the seats are remain available. The tentative date for the 3rd provisional selection list is April 2021.
For Class 2nd to 10th KV Admission Imp Date
- Offline registration for available seats: April 8 to April 15, 2021
- Release of admission list: April 19 2021 (4 pm)
- Admission date: April 20 to April 27, 2021
- Last date of admission in all classes (except class 9): 30 May 2021
The KVS admission 2020 for class 11 is a little bit different.
For KV students the admission to class 11 will begin after a week of the declaration of the class 10 boards’ result.
After the admission of the KV students only if the seat remains vacant then the admission notice will be released again by the KVS admission 2021 boards. The last date of application for admission in class 11 is on the 15th of September 2021.
KVS admission 2021: priority of seat allotment-
The seats for the KVS admission 2021 are subdivided into the following categories based on which priority is given during admission-
The child of any central government employee will always get the first preference.
- Any army or ex-army student is given the second preference.
- The state government student is given the third preference.
- The fourth preference is given to single girl quota.
- The ultimate preference is given to privet or self-employee.
The central Defense and state government job holders will remain also in the priority list in the following manner as stated below for KVS admission 2021-
- The first preference is given to those students whose parents have a transferable central government jobs.
- Second preference is given to non-transferable central government jobs.
- The third preference is given to PSU or autonomous bodies or institutes of higher education
The transferable state government jobs are given fourth preference
Lastly if seats are vacant any other student will get. Also foreigner will be considered.
KVS admission 2021: Important documents required for admission to class 1-
The following documents are essential for the admission to KVS for the academic session 2021 for class 1-
Parents must provide the birth certificate of the student during the admission in the school.
|JNVST 11th Entrance Exam Result||NVS Class 6th Admit Card|
|NVS Non Teaching Result||JNVST 2020-2021 Admission Form|
The parents are required to provide with a certificate of residence proof.
The parents are required to provide the proof of relationship Grandchildren of PSU employee/Member of Parliament and KVS employee.
If the student belongs to any particular category such as SC/ST/EWS/OBC or BPL the parent must provide the particular certificate during the admission.
If the student is handicapped or disables then the parent must provide with the particular certificate.
The parents are required to provide the admission council with the certificate of retirement for uniform defense employee.
The parent must also provide with the certificate for the number of transfer.
KVS admission 2021: Procedure for admission to class 1-
The KVS admission 2021 procedure for the academic session 2021 for class 1 will be online. The interested parents who want to admit their children to KVS in class 1 for the academic session 2021-2022 must go through the following points very carefully.
- Firstly, the parents are requested to visit the official website for the official KV admission 2021 portal for class 1.
- After opening the official portal, the parents are requested to click on the registration tab and further click on the “new registration “tab.
- The parents are then requested to read the instruction carefully. The instructions are present in both Hindi and English language. After reading the instructions they are requested to click on the proceed button.
- After this, a page will appear where the parents are required to fill in all the required details. The parents are requested to fill in all the details carefully as any mistake in the form will lead to rejection of the admission form.
- After filling in all the details click on the register button. An OTP will be created, the parents are required to verify the OTP and this will mark the completion of the KVS admission procedure for class 1. The parents are requested to take the print out of the registration form.
KV admission 2021: Filling Up of the KVS class 1 admission form-
After the registration process is completed the parents are requested to fill the application form-
Firstly, the students are requested to go to the official website and open the portal for admission. They are then requested to click on the “login Tab”
Then the parents are requested to fill in all the required basic details and then click next.
Then in the third step fill in all the required parents details and click next.
The parents are required to fill in their choice of school. A student will be provided with only three KV options.
Like previous process an OTP will be generated. The parents are requested to verify the OTP and this will mark the completion of the admission procedure. The parents are requested to print out the admission form for future reference.
KVS admission 2021: For admission to class 11-
Eligibility: As per the guidelines there is no restriction in the age limit for admission into class 11.
The admission to class 11 is done on the basis of marks obtain in boards examof class 10 for the KVS students.
The criteria of marks required for admission in any of the stream among science, humanities and commerce are stated below.
The students who are interested to take up science must at least have an aggregate of 60% in all subjects.
The students, who are interested to take up Humanities, must have passed all the exams. There is no lower limit of marks mentioned here.
The students who want to take up commerce must have a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in all subjects.
KVS admission 2021: Admission under MP quota-
There is some special provision as per the guidelines, where admission is provided in the Kendriya Vidyalaya on the basis of MP quota-
Under the MP quota, the member of Lok Sabhaand Rajya Sabha are given the special permission to recommend a certain number of students for admission.
The main criteria under this MP quota are as follow.
The recommendation by the MPs will be made from class 1 up to class 11 only.
The strength of the class does not count, admission will be given beyond the strength of the class.
The admission will be granted only at the starting of the academic year. No admission will be given under the MP quota after the academic year has already started.
The students who are recommended must satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
The recommendation must be made only in the format prescribed to MP by KVS headquarters. If they do not follow the format their form will not be considered as a valid one.
Hope you get enough information regarding the KVS admission 2021. If you have any queries about this article you can ask us by commenting in the below comment box. For further updates, please stay with us.
FAQs for KVS Admission Form 2021-22
What is the mode of submission for the KVS admission 2021?
The mode of submission of the admission form for class 1 is online and from class 2 onwards is offline. The parent must physically come to the school office to collect the admission form.
KV में प्रवेश लेने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कब से करना है?
01 April से ऑनलाइन आवेदन शुरू होंगे |
What is the cost of admission form for KVS admission 2021?
The admission form for KVS admission 2021 is free of cost. The parents do not need to pay any amount to get the form. They can collect it from the KVS school office.
What is the motto of the KVS school?
The KVS focuses on providing good quality education to the children of Government employee.
Is there any official website for KVS admission 2021?
The official website for KVS admission is www.kvsangathan.nic.in.