Karnataka Public Service Commission has proclaimed KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020, Karnataka PSC Senior Medical Officer Jobs Notification, and Latest, GDMO Jobs Online Application Form at kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: – Good information for those contenders who want to work in the Karnataka state. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the Senior Medical Officer, and General Duty Medical Officer Jobs Notification on the official server. The recruiting department has released vacancies.
Contenders who meet eligibility criteria may submit their Karnataka KPSC Medical Officer Application form on or before the last date. The contenders who want to apply the KPSC SMO, GDMO Application Form, they can check the official advertisement.
From the employment notification, you can get the education qualification, age limit & Age Relaxation, Selection Process, Application Form fee, How to apply, important dates related to the Karnataka PSC SMO, GDMO Recruitment 2020 Medical officer Online Application Form.
- 1 KPSC Senior Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2020 Eligibility Details
- 1.1 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in SMO, GDMO Jobs Form 2020 Latest Medical Officer Post Advertisement
- 1.2 Karnataka General Duty Medical Officer Application Form 2020 SMO Posts Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC SMO & GDMO Recruitment Notification 2020
KPSC Senior Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2020 Eligibility Details
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the various recruitment notifications for the various posts. This time the official department has released the Karnataka Senior Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment Advertisement 2020.
Eligible candidates can apply the KPSC SMO, GDMO Vacancy Form before the last date. Here we also provide the Direct Link to apply the Karnataka PSC Sr Medical Officer Application Form 2020.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in SMO, GDMO Jobs Form 2020 Latest Medical Officer Post Advertisement
Eligible and desirous candidates can get all the details from the given below link. Here we also provide the KPSC Senior Medical Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020. You can download the Karnataka PSC Senior Medical Officer Exam Date & General Duty Medical Officer Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
So, candidates, please don’t forget to bookmark us for the latest updates related to the KPSC Senior Medical Officer & GDMO Online Jobs Form 2020. The official link of the Karnataka Public Service Commission is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka General Duty Medical Officer Application Form 2020 SMO Posts Details
The KPSC Sr Medical officer, GDMO Online Application form has released on the official website. You can apply the KPSC Sr Medical officer, GDMO Recruitment form 2020. Eligible entrants can register the Karnataka General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy form before the last date.
|KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment||KPSC Medical Officer Syllabus|
|Karnataka PSC Medical Officer Admit Card|
And the closing date for the Karnataka GDOM & SMO Application Form 2020. Entrants want to any more details about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020 you may visit official web site kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Sr. Medical Officer Jobs 2020 Overview & KPSC Recruitment Last Date
|Name of the Recruiting Agency||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Official website of KPSC||www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Total Vacant Post|
|Post Name||the Senior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer|
|Category||KPSC SMO and GDMO Recruitment 2020|
Posts wise KPSC SMO & GDMO Vacancy 2020 Details
|Vacancy Name||Vacancies Name|
|Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in General Medicine||Vacancies|
|Sr Medical Officer||Vacancies|
|SMO / Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology||Vacancies|
|Sr Medical Officer / Specialist in ENT||Vacancies|
|Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin)||Vacancies|
|Sr Medical Officer / Specialist in Anesthesia||Vacancies|
|Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in Pediatrician||Vacancies|
|SMO / Specialist in Ophthalmologist||Vacancies|
|Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in Orthopedic Surgeon||Posts|
|Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in Radiologist||Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC SMO & GDMO Recruitment Notification 2020
- Senior Medical Officer: Entrants must have completed MBBS Degree with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in the respective field from any recognized University or institution.
- GDMO Posts: Entrants must have completed MBBS Degree from any recognized University with 06th-year experience
Age Limit & Relaxation for Karnataka PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020
- Minimum Age: – 21 years
- Maximum Age:- 42 years
- Age relaxation will be given reserve category candidates as per govt. rules and regulation
Selection Criteria for KPSC Sr Medical Officer Jobs 2020
The Selection Process will be based on entrants performance in the
- written examination,
- Personal Interview and
- Document verification
Application Form Fee for Karnataka PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2020
- Contenders should pay Rs. 300/- for General candidates and
- 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B through e-payment Post Offices Only.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman contenders.
Important dates to keep in mind: –
- KPSC Advt Released Date:
- Application form Commencing Date:
- Last date for Application form submission:
- Last date for Pay fee:
How to apply KPSC Senior Medical Officer & GDMO Online Application Form 2020
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Ma medical officer, Posts.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested, then go for the online application procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you, i.e., photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the other official website of Karnataka PSC or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE.”
- Complete your basic details, i.e., Name, Fathers Name, and Address and other.
- Fill your educational details, i.e., graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose a payment method, i.e., offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Medical officer vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as a Pa PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future purpose.
Further information about the “KPSC Sr Medical Officer Recruitment 2020” contenders may go to the official web portal; Please share this information on the social networking site for other users. Thanks for your visit.
I wish all of you students the best for your career and your future.” हमारी टीम आप सभी के अपने कैरियर और अपने भविष्य के लिए शुभकामना करती है आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे”| अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या है इस लेखन से संबंधित तो आप हमे नीचे दिए गये कॉमेंट बॉक्स मे अपना संदेश छोड़ सकते है| हम जल्दी से जल्दी आपकी समस्या का समाधान करेंगे|