KMAT Registration Form 2020, KMAT Karnataka Notification & Exam Date candidates can apply the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Online Application Form at http://www.kmatindia.com/
KMAT Registration Form 2020: KMAT Kerala has conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA), KMAT is the gateway to more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. The KMAT 2020 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to entrants from all parts of India and Abroad. Candidates can apply the KMAT Registration Form 2020 from the given below link.
|KMAT Kerala 2020 – Online Registration started for December 1st, 2019 Exam.
|Click here for Online Registration related instructions.
|Click to view Press Release in English and Malayalam.
||Minimum Cut-off Marks -> 108 for General; 72 for SEBC; and 54 for SC/ST candidates.
||Negative Marks exists. Four Marks for every right answer; Minus One for every wrong answer.|
|KMAT Registration Form||KMAT Karnataka Admit Card|
|KMAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Candidates may check the official recruitment notification. From this you can get about the Academic Qualification, age limit, age relaxation, selection process, how to apply, important date and others. All the interested and desirous contenders can apply online before the closing date.
KMAT Online Application Form 2020 KPPGCA Karnataka KMAT Admission Form
Candidates can apply the KMAT Online Application Form 2020. You can apply the KMAT Online Application Form before the last date. And the closing date of the KMAT Online Application Form submission is before the last date.
You can apply the KMAT Online Application Form via online mode. The official website of the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) is http://www.kmatindia.com/. You can also download the KMAT Exam Pattern 2018 Exam Syllabus pdf. Candidates can download the KMAT Admit Card before the 15 Days of the written exam. The official department is going to conduct the KMAT Exam 2020.
kmatindia.com Registration Form & Eligibility Details 2020
KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) is an all India level management entrance test. This test will be manage by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association. It is organized for admission to the AICTE. KMAT is the offline test that will be held in 2020. KMAT contains 120 multiple choice questions divided into three sections
- Official Organization Name: – Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
- Official Website Link: – http://www.kmatindia.com/
- Exam name: – Management Aptitude Test
- Article Category: – KMAT Registration Form 2020 KMAT Karnataka Notification & Exam Date
Eligibility Criteria for KMAT Registration Form 2020
- MBA/PGDM Exam: Contenders must have passed the graduation degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Master’s degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidate).
- For the MCA: Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Contenders should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
Application Form Fee: – application fee will be Rs. 1000/
Admission Process: entrance exam and final merit list
Click here for: – KMAT Registration Form 2020 KMAT Karnataka Notification & Exam Date
How to apply KMAT Registration Form 2020
- First of all candidates may log in the official website
- Go to the admission form link Fill up the all details in it
- Paste your passport size photograph
- Make the online payment Submit it and
- Take a hard copy of the online application form
- Close the current window
To know more about the KMAT Registration Form 2020 KMAT Karnataka Notification & Exam Date candidates may log in the official link. Thanks for visit.