Kerala E-Pass Online Application Form registration, How to apply for COVID-19 E-Pass Form, Kerala E-Pass Online Application Process, official website for Kerala State E-Pass at-https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/
The citizens of Kerala who are in urgent need to travel out of station should apply for Kerala e-Pass by visiting the website covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in. Only after issuing the pass, they will be allowed to travel to other city, district or state. On 18th April 2021 new guidelines related to the lockdown were issued. About 10 thousand new cases of Covid-19 have been found in the state. Thus, night lockdowns and weekend lockdowns have been imposed in the state because of the increasing cases of Covid-19.
For issuing Kerala e-Pass, it is important that people must do online registration first, because without application they will not be able to get the e-pass. They will have to do the Kerala e-Pass Registration by visiting the website covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in. The pass will be issued only to those who are engaged in medical or paramedical field or provide essential goods.
|Chhattisgarh E-Pass Registration Form||Jharkhand E-Pass Registration Form|
|Maharashtra Police e-Pass Registration Form||Tamil Nadu e-Pass Online Registration Form|
The citizens must have a valid reason for travelling, otherwise their application for issuing the e-pass will be rejected. There are different types of e-Pass according to the purpose. An emergency pass helps a person to travel in an emergency situation, whereas, a movement e-Pass helps in going at a distant place.
Further, any person entering the state must be vaccinated and should also have negative RT PCR Certificate with them, otherwise they will be required to go through the RT PCR test which will cost somewhere in between Rs.800 to Rs.2400. The persons have to stay in complete isolation until they get their RT PCR report. The report will be sent to them on their registered mobile number.
According to Honourable Chief Minister of the State Pinarayi Vijayan, complete lockdown might not be imposed but many restrictions will be there for those who are travelling in or out from a city, district or state to another.
Kerala State E-Pass Online Application Process:
The process for online application for receiving the Kerala e-Pass is as follows-
- At first, the citizens must visit the website covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in.
- Next, they should find and click on the link of “Event Register”.
- After that, they should provide their mobile number and enter captcha for mobile number verification.
- Then, they must fill the OTP that they will receive on their mobile number and enter it in the space that will be provided for it so that their mobile number can be verified.
- After doing so, they should fill up all the details related to the travel and the place of stay that will be asked in the new page.
- The citizens must fill all the necessary details properly and correctly.
- Then, they must click the “Save” button for submitting all the provided details.
- The status of the application for e-Pass will be sent to them on their registered mobile number.
The citizens must keep checking the status of their application by visiting the website covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in, so that they can know if their application has been accepted or rejected.