KEAM 2020 Admit Card Name Wise- The admit card of Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) has been released at almost 8:59 pm on the date of 7th July 2020 by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates can download KEAM 2020 admit card from the official website of CEE i.e. www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Only those candidates who submitted their admit card successfully before will be able to download this admit card. To do so, they need to login with their system-generated application number and password on the website.
KEAM 2020 Admit card will be available to download till the exam date reaches, although candidates are advised to download it as early as possible to avoid technical problems. KEAM 2020 is a paper and pen exam which will be held on 16th July 2020. It is a state-level exam, which is also known as Combined Entrance Exam.
- 1 KEAM Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Name Wise
- 1.1 KEAM 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.2 KEAM syllabus:
- 1.3 Books for KEAM preparation:
- 1.4 Steps to download KEAM 2020 admit card:
- 1.5 Details mentioned in KEAM 2020 admit card:
- 1.6 Errors to check-in Admit card:
- 1.7 KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern:
- 1.8 KEAM 2020 Examination schedule:
- 1.9 Instructions for KEAM 2020 exam day:
- 1.10 Things to carry in KEAM 2020 Examination centre:
- 1.11 Things not to carry in KEAM 2020 Examination centre:
- 1.12 Examination Centers:
- 1.13 KEAM 2020 result:
- 1.14 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
KEAM Exam Hall Ticket 2020 Name Wise
Through qualifying, this exam students can get admission in various fields like Engineering, medical, agriculture, pharmacy, forestry, and many other specialized courses. CEE conducts this exam every year.
If you want to know more, read the full article. This paper consists of every detail about KEAM 2020, like admit card details, the procedure to download admit card, instruction and guideline, exam date & time many more.
|Article Type||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Release Date||07th July 2020|
|KEAM Admit Card Download Link||https://cee.kerala.gov.in/keam_2020/public/|
KEAM 2020 Eligibility criteria:
KEAM 2020 eligibility criteria have been decided by CEE, Kerala. As per their specification, candidates should qualify various parameters like qualifying marks to obtain, age, nationality, domicile etc.
- Educational qualification: As KEAM is an intermediate level exam, so candidates should pass the higher secondary exam. Also, they have to secure 50% marks in 12th board.
- Age: Candidates should have completed 17 years on 31st Dec 2020. There is no upper limit of age and also there is no age relaxation as per the norms of CEE.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens can apply for KEAM examination. However, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origins (PIO) are aalso allowed in limited admission.
- Marks relaxation: In some cases, there is some relaxation present in marks. Socially backward category candidates will gain 5% relaxation in marks.
As specified by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), the syllabus includes Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of intermediate level (10+2). Through this state level entrance exam, students can get admission in Engineering and Technical colleges in Kerala.
Those who are interested in the preparation for the exam are advised to check the exam syllabus first to score well. By this, you will get an idea about what types of questions will be asked and also about the topics of the exam.
- Physics syllabus: The main topics of Physics are- Introduction and measurement, Gravitation, Current electricity, Atomic nucleus, Work energy and power, Waves, Optics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Principles of communication, Oscillations, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Dual nature of matters and radiations, etc.
- Chemistry syllabus: Basic concepts & atomic structure, Thermodynamics, Solutions, Hydrocarbons, Polymers and Biomolecules, Chemical equilibrium, Stereochemistry, State of matters, P-D-F Block elements, surface chemistry, Electro Chemistry, Periodic properties, etc.
- Mathematics syllabus: Complex numbers, Vectors, Statistics and Probability, Integrals (Definite, Indefinite), Differential equations, sets, Quadratic equations, Matrix and Determinations, Three Dimensional Geometry, Conic sections, Mathematical reasoning, etc.
To get the full syllabus, you can visit the official website of CEE.
Books for KEAM preparation:
For KEAM 2020 preparation, candidates can find the best books from the below list. A right book will help you to obtain good marks and also to crack the exam in your first attempt. Here is the list of books:
- Mathematics 11th and 12th – R.D.Sharma
- NCERT Mathematics
- Complete Mathematics – MC Graw Hills
- Higher Algebra – Hall Knight
- Fundamentals of Physics – Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Concepts of Physics Volume 1&2 – HC Verma
- Objective Physics – Arihant Publication
- Problems in Physics – A.A. Pinsky
- Organic Chemistry – O.P.Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – Arihant Prakashan
- NCERT Chemistry for class 11 & 12
- Inorganic Chemistry – O.P. Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry – J.D.Lee
Steps to download KEAM 2020 admit card:
Time needed: 6 minutes.
KEAM admit card 2020 can be downloaded through online mode. Some candidates are looking for name wise admit card which is not available in this exam. Here is the step by step procedure in order to download the admit card. Candidates are requested to follow them:
- Go to CEE official website, which is mentioned above.
- A login window will open after visiting the website, which requires login credentials like application Number, password access code.
- Enter all the credentials and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- After login, your Admit card/ Hall ticket will appear on screen in pdf format. Check it carefully.
- After checking, click on the print out button to take a printout of the admit card.
- You need to print a Xerox copy of this admit card also for further use.
Details mentioned in KEAM 2020 admit card:
KEAM 2020 Admit card Name Wise has all the important details regarding candidate and the exam like candidate’s name, exam date, and shifts, exam center, etc. Candidates have to report on allotted exam centers on time as mentioned in the admit card. All these details are mentioned below:
- Applicants name: Name of the candidate who is appearing for the KEAM exam 2020.
- Application number: KEAM application number that is given by the system.
- Roll Number: Roll number of the aspirant.
- Course name: Name of the course that is selected by the candidate while filling up the application form.
- Date of birth: Birthdate of the candidate as per the 10th board exam.
- Gender: Gender of the candidate that is also mentioned in the admit card (Male/Female/Other).
- Category: Category means whether the candidate belongs to SC or ST or OBC-A/OBC-B.
- Exam date: Exam date of KEAM 2020, which is decided by CEE.
- Exam and reporting time: Exam time is when the examination will start and reporting time is when aspirants have to report or have to reach the exam center. Usually, reporting time is 30 minutes prior to the exam time.
- Exam venue: The exam center’s name and address are also mentioned in the admit card.
- Photograph and Signature: A scanned colored photograph and signature are also there.
- Paper I or Paper II
Errors to check-in Admit card:
Candidates are advised to check some of the details in the admit card while printing out. These details are:
- Candidate’s name
- Opted paper name
- State code
- Test center name
Things to do if any error occurs:
In case if any error found in KEAM 2020 Admit card, here are the steps by applying which you can easily fix them. They are as follows:
- Candidate should immediately inform the authorities of CEE. This article also provides the helpline for your convenience.
Helpline numbers: 0471-2332123, 2339194, 2339101, 2339103, 2330102
- If a discrepancy is found while scrutiny of the application form, a memo will be sent to the candidate at the time of downloading the admit card. What type of error is occurred will be there in the memo. Candidate can correct that during the correction process. Also, note that this correction should be done on or before 9th July (2 pm).
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern:
Go through the KEAM 2020 exam pattern given below:
- Examination date: The exam will be held on 16th July 2020.
- Exam mode: It is an offline exam means pen and paper-based.
- Question type: All questions are Multiple Choice Question type (MCQ).
- The number of papers: There are 2 papers. One is Physics and Chemistry, and the other one is Mathematics.
- Duration: Each paper is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- A total number of questions: There are 120 questions in each paper.
- Marks: Every correct answer carries 4 marks and 1 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Language: The medium of the language is English only.
KEAM 2020 Examination schedule:
KEAM 2020 exam will be done in two days. 16th and 17th of July. On the 16th July exam of paper-I i.e. Physics and Chemistry, will be conducted (Time- 10.00 am to 12:30 pm). On 17th July it is paper-II i.e. mathematics (Time- 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm).
Instructions for KEAM 2020 exam day:
Here this article provides you a list of instructions that should be followed by every candidate on the day of the exam. Check the given points:
- Bring your admit card or hall ticket, pen and clipboard.
- The candidates must be there prior to 30 minutes of commencement of the exam. Late entry will not be acceptable.
- No one is allowed to leave the examination hall until the exam is over.
- There should be no rough work present on the OMR sheet. Candidate can do rough on question booklet only.
- Candidate must check the version code on the question booklet with the admit card code. It should be the same.
- The invigilator will give a proper indication to open the question booklet seal. This will only be done if they will allow doing so.
- Candidate must write roll number carefully. If any mistake happens, no extra ORM sheet will be given. Also, do your signature in the proper space.
- The candidate must not tamper the bar code of the OMR sheet.
- Candidate should not do any unfair practice in the examination hall.
Things to carry in KEAM 2020 Examination centre:
KEAM Exam Admit card is a must to carry on the exam day. Along with the admit card, there are some more things that you must carry
- Hard copy of the Admit card.
- One original photo ID proof (Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Passport/ Voter ID/Driving license).
- One photo copy of ID card.
- Recent colored photograph (Passport size).
- Ball point pen (Blue/Black).
Things not to carry in KEAM 2020 Examination centre:
Here is a list of unnecessary things that you are not allowed to carry on exam day. Sometimes they can lead you into legal problems. Just have a look on them. Any electronics like mobile phone etc.
- Digital watches
- Any written materials, pages
- Geometry box
- Log tables, calculators
KEAM 2020 exam will be conducted in 14 selected districts of Kerala, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai. The exam authority will let you know the information about the exam venue with proper address with the help of the information that will be given in the admit card. As per the norms of CEE, No changes can be done regarding allotted centers.
KEAM 2020 result:
KEAM 2020 result will be declared in the month of August probably. The result will be published on their official website, the candidate can check that there. The answer key will also be available after the examination.
A rank list will also be published on 3rd week of August of all courses. On the basis of marks that are obtained by the students, they can participate in the counseling procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
This is not yet confirmed. Keep checking for further updates regarding the Covid-19 declaration.
No, there is no facility of getting the KEAM admit card offline via post or courier service. Candidates have to download it through online.
This memo means you have made a mistake. To download the admit card, you have to fix those errors first. To do so, you need to make all the required corrections and send documents to authorities.
Yes, you need to carry a colored hardcopy of the KEAM 2020 Admit card as per CEE guidelines. Black & white printout is not acceptable.
CEE authority has published KEAM admit card on 7th July. You can download it online by visiting the official website.
No, the KEAM exam is not only for engineering but also for Agriculture and medical courses.
For general and OBC categories, the passing percentage is 50% and for schedule tribe and schedule cast category, the percentage is 40%.