KCET Application Form 2021, Karnataka Common Entrance Test will hold on 28 August, 29 August & 30 August 2021. Candidates check KCET 2021 Exam Notification, Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria and fill KCET Application Form 2021 from kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Examinations Authority is going to organize the “Common Entrance Test 2021”. The Test is scheduled to be held on 28 August 29 Aaugust & 30 August 2021. The KEA will find the eligibility for admission to Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science Courses, and B.Pharm, etc Professional Courses.
Candidates check KCET 2021 Notification, KEA CET Exam Date, Eligibility criteria before filling Karnataka CET Registration form. Qualified and Interested Candidates are able to apply Karnataka CET Application form from 1st February 2021.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are waiting & want to admission in Undergraduate courses. Before filling KCET Application form 2021, aspirants must check KCET Exam notification carefully. Useful information about the Karnataka Common Entrance Test can be collected from ea.kar.nic.in. You must submit the KCET 2021 application form on or before 10 July 2021.
KCET 2021 Exam Notification- Karnataka CET Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
Every year the KCET conducts for admission to various Technical Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture departments. Now the Karnataka Examinations Authority is going to hold the Common Entrance Test from 28th August, 29th August & 30 August 2021. Based on the merit list and Rank list qualified will be assigned and shortlisted will be called or Counselling Process.
Qualify certificate will be given after clear the written exam subject wise. This time candidates fill the KCET 2021 Application form with right details regard with personal and academic. Candidates must also upload their photograph and signature in the specified format.
KCET Application Form 2021 Details
|Department Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Test Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Course Offered||Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science Courses, and B.Pharm etc Professional Courses|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|KCET Exam Date||28th August, 29th August & 30 August 2021|
|Start Date to apply online||15th June 2021|
|Last Date to submit KCET Application form||10th July 2021|
KCET Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have required eligibility criteria at the time of fill KCET Application form 2021. If you meet to all eligible norms regard with Education Qualification and Age limit then apply online Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021.
Education Qualification- Aspirant should have studied and passed in one or more government or government recognized educational institutes located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st Standard to 2nd PUC/ 12th Standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held.
They must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.
Age Limit- There is on age limited decided by the authority.
Candidates have to pay practical test fees through online mode. Rs 500/- for General and OBC (Rs 250/- for SC/ST and Category-1), this fee amount shall be paid at the respective practical test center on the days of verification of documents in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Comptroller of the respective University.
How to fill KCET 2021 Application form- Karnataka CET Registration
- First candidates visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in
- After that select “CET 2021” link
- Check Notification and KCET 2021 online application form instructions carefully
- Then choose the CTET Application form 2021 link and open it
- First candidates register with a valid E-Mail ID and mobile number
- And then log in online form and fill personal and academic details in right manner.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, candidates and parent’s signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee through given mode
- Click on submit button and save the Karnataka CET Application form
Documents to be produced
- SSLC /10th Standard Marks Card
- 2nd PUC / 12th Standard Marks Card of the candidate
- Candidate’s Study Certificate
- If Claiming Rural Quota:- Rural Study Certificate from 1st to 10th Std for ten complete years.
- If claiming Kannada Medium quota: Kannada Medium Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete Years
- If claiming reservation benefits: Caste / Caste Income Certificate issued by Concerned Tahsildar- For SC / ST in Form-D, Category-I in form E and 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B
KCET 2021 Exam Pattern
After submitting the KCET Application form 2021 successfully, candidates must look below point for well exam preparation. There will be multiple choice questions asked in the exam. The Exam will be organized through pen and paper-based mode in OMR pattern. Aspirants must use blue/Black ball point pen to answer. Each question will contain one mark. No marks will be given in case of multiple answers for the same question.
|Biology||10:30 AM – 11:50 AM||60|
|Mathematics||2:30 PM – 3:50 PM||60|
|Physics||10:30 AM – 11:50 AM||60|
|Chemistry||2:30 PM – 3:50 PM||60|
Full details regarding KCET Application form 2021 is given here. We hope that all candidates will easily check and apply online Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021 using above link.