KARTET Hall Ticket 2020 – Applied candidate can download the admit card for the Karnataka TET 04th October exam now. Name Wise hall ticket is also available on sts.karnataka.gov.in/TET/.
The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test or commonly known as the KARTET hall ticket 2020 has been released by the Karnataka School Educational Board, Centralized Admission Cell (CAC) on 25th September 2020 on their official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
The examination is being scheduled to be held on 4th October 2020. Every candidate has to download the KARTET hall ticket 2020 before the exam day by visiting the website.
The KARTET is a state-level eligibility examination that is conducted for those candidates who are willing to be a teacher in the state of Karnataka. The CAC conducts the examination every year. This year, the examination is also going to be held on the scheduled date under the supervision of the exam conducting authority.
After the KARTET 2020 exam, an eligibility certificate will be issued for the candidates who will be able to secure the prescribed qualifying marks in the examination. Those candidates will be able to apply for various teacher posts in different government and public schools in Karnataka state by using this eligibility certificate. The validity period of this certificate is 7 years which means it will be valid for the next 7 years.
In this article, we have enlisted all information about the KARTET hall ticket 2020 such as the important dates, contents of the hall ticket, the downloading procedure of the admit card, the exam pattern, exam day instructions, mandatory documents to carry on the exam day, etc. If you are interested, then read the full article. Hope you will find it helpful.
- 1 Highlights of KARTET Admit Card 2020:
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Download process of Karnataka TET Exam Hall Ticket:
- 1.4 Details mentioned in the hall ticket:
- 1.5 Required documents on the exam day:
- 1.6 Exam day instructions:
- 1.7 Exam pattern:
- 1.8 KARTET Cut-off Marks Category Wise
- 1.9 Result:
- 1.10 Selection procedure:
- 1.11 Karnataka TET Eligibility certificate:
- 1.12 Contact details:
- 1.13 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Highlights of KARTET Admit Card 2020:
|Article is about||KARTET hall ticket 2020|
|Name of the examination||KARTET 2020|
|Full name||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020|
|Conducting body||Karnataka School Educational Board, CAC|
|The objective of the exam||To provide Eligibility certificate to those who are willing to be a teacher in the schools of Karnataka.|
|Level of examination||State-level|
|Exam frequency||Once in a year|
|Direct Download Link of Hall ticket||https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/TET/|
|Hall ticket downloading mode||Online|
The authorities have released the official notification and we have made a list of important dates regarding the exam as per their release. We have enlisted the dates in a tabular format so that interested candidates can find it easily to understand and do not miss any date. Have a look at the list here.
|The KARTET application starts from||25th January 2020|
|Closing date of the KARTET application||25th February 2020|
|Issue date of KARTET hall ticket 2020||25th September 2020|
|The KARTET 2020 exam date||4th October 2020|
|Answer key release date||To be notified|
|Result release date||To be notified|
|Issue date of KARTET Eligibility Certificate||To be notified|
Some eligibility conditions have been set by the Karnataka School Educational Board, CAC. Only the candidates who satisfy those conditions are permitted to apply for the KARTET 2020.
|Rajasthan GK Questions||General Science Questions|
|India GK Questions||Computer Questions|
|World GK Questions||Topic Wise REET Maths Notes|
The criteria are different for Primary Teachers (From class-I to Class-V) and Upper Primary Teachers (From class-VI to Class-VIII). We have mentioned those criteria separately. Have a look at them.
For Primary Teachers:
- Academic qualification: The applied candidates have to qualify the 12th Board examination, and also D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education). The candidates who are pursuing D.El.Ed or Bachelor of Elementary Education are also allowed to apply.
- Percentage requirements: The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in 12th Board Examination and 45-50% in D.El.Ed.
- Age limit: The age limit of the Primary Teachers is 18 years to 35 years/40 years. Note that there is some age relaxation some for reserved category candidates.
For Upper Primary Teachers:
- Academic qualification: The applied candidates must have qualified A/ Sc/ Com/ Tech/ BBA etc. and also must have passed D.El.Ed or Bachelor of Education. D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education). The candidates who are in the final year of D.El.Ed or Bachelor and Elementary Education are also allowed to apply.
- Percentage requirements: The candidates must have secured a minimum of 45-50% marks in A/ Sc/ Com/ Tech/ BBA etc.
- Age limit: The age limit of the Upper Primary Teachers is as same as Primary teachers. Refer to the above please.
On the basis of the qualification and the eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for the KARTET 2020 Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates can apply for both the papers also if they want.
Also, note that the fee varies for different categories also. The application fees for the different papers are also different. We have enlisted them all. Check that from here.
|Categories of the candidates||Application fee|
|Paper-1/ Paper-2||Paper-1 + Paper-2|
Download process of Karnataka TET Exam Hall Ticket:
You will find the KARTET hall ticket 2020 downloading procedure in this paragraph. We have mentioned the process in detail so that you do not find any difficulty to download it. Follow each and every step without skipping anything and you will download the hall ticket. The steps are as follows:
- First, type “www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in” at your preferred web browser or simply click the link.
- On the homepage, go to the “Latest News” section.
- On that section you will be able to see the option “Log in to generate the admission ticket for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test – 2019” link. You have to click on that.
- There you need to enter some login credentials i.e. application number/ Registration number and date of birth. Enter that correctly in its required space.
- After entering that without making any mistake, click on the “Submit”.
- And your KARTET hall ticket 2020 will appear on your screen. Check every detail mentioned in it.
- If every detail is correct the click on the “Save & Download” button and take a printout of the same. You are advised to take an extra printout for future correspondence.
Details mentioned in the hall ticket:
The KARTET hall ticket 2020 is the most important documents of the examination as it contains all the necessary information about the candidate along with the information about the examination. All the information present in the hall ticket will be checked before entering the exam hall.
If any information does not match with the original document then the candidate will not be permitted to appear in the examination. For that, every candidate must check the details of the KARTET hall ticket 2020 at the time of downloading.
Here we have enlisted the information so that you can get the idea of the contents of the hall ticket. They are as follows:
- Full name of the candidate: The full name of the candidate which has been furnished by the candidate during filling up the application form.
- Father’s name: The name of the candidate’s father will be written on their hall ticket.
- Mother’s name: The mother’s name of every candidate will be mentioned there.
- Candidate’s age: The age of the candidate will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidate’s Gender: Gender of the candidate i.e. male/ female/ others will also be written there.
- Roll number: Every candidate’s roll number will be there on the hall ticket.
- Exam Name: The name of the examination will be written at the top of the hall ticket.
- Name of exam conducting body: The name of the conducting body i.e. Karnataka School Educational Board, CAC will also be there on every candidate’s hall ticket.
- Exam duration: The allotted time duration of the examination will be mentioned there.
- Date of exam: The date on which the exam is scheduled to be held will be there on the admit card.
- Exam time: You will find the exam starting time and the reporting time on your hall ticket.
- Name of the exam center: The name of the allotted test center will be included in the hall ticket.
- Address of exam center: The full address of the allotted test center will also be found on the hall ticket.
- Mode of the exam: The mode of the examination will be written there.
- Photograph and signature: The photograph of the candidate which has been uploaded by the candidate at the time of filling up the application form will be printed there, and also the scanned signature of the candidate will be there.
- Exam day instructions: Some exam day instructions which are must be obeyed by every aspirant will be mentioned there.
Required documents on the exam day:
Some documents are mandatory to carry on the exam day. They have been specified by the exam conducting authority. If any candidate forgets to carry them to the exam centre then he/she will not be allowed to appear the KARTET exam. Those documents are:
- The KARTET hall ticket 2020
- Any one of the following –
- Voter Id
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Employee Id
- College Id
- Any other ID proof that must be issued by a Gazetted officer
- Recent passport-sized photograph
Exam day instructions:
Some guidelines has been prescribed by the exam conducting authority which are must be followed by every candidate on the exam day. If any candidate dares not to obey them, then he/she might face some serious problem. Some of the below-mentioned instructions have been mentioned on the KARTET hall ticket 2020 also. They are as follows:
- Every candidate must carry the hall ticket to the exam hall along with the other mandatory documents.
- Every candidate should reach their allotted exam center on or before the reporting time. Also, note that the late-comers will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidate must not bring any unnecessary items in the exam hall such as calculators, cell phones, watches, water bottles, food items, any printed paper, logbooks, log tabs, etc.
- Candidates must not do any unethical behavior in the exam hall.
- No one will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam completed.
- Every candidate must sign their OMR sheets by the exam invigilator.
Before appearing in the KARTET 2020, all candidates must be aware off the exam pattern. If you are going to appear and don’t know the exam pattern, then you are in the right place. We have mentioned the exam pattern for the candidates like you. The pattern is as follows:
- Total Marks: The exam is of 150 marks.
- Total time duration: The time allotted to 150 marks is 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper.
- Total number of questions: There will be 150 questions.
- Type of question: There will be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) on the question paper.
- Language: There will be questions in English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu language.
- Mode of the exam: The exam will be done in offline mode.
- Exam subjects: The subjects of the exam are Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Social Studies (Not for all).
KAR TET paper-I Pattern: Primary Stage (Class I to V)-
|Subject Name||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science||60||60|
|Social Studies/ Social Science||60||60|
Karnataka TET Paper-II Pattern: (Classes VI to VIII)-
|Subject Name||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
KARTET Cut-off Marks Category Wise
The cut-off or minimum qualifying marks of KARTET 2020 are mentioned below. Those who will secure the marks more than the cutoff will get the TET Eligibility Certificate. The cut-off is as follows:
|Sl. No.||Category of candidates||Qualifying percentage||Qualifying marks|
|1.||General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B||60%||90 out of 150|
|2,||SC/ ST/ C-1/ Differently able persons||55%||82 out of 150|
The authorities of Karnataka School Educational Board, CAC will release the KARTET 2020 result some days after the completion of the examination. The date is not yet declared by the authorities. It will be available to check on their official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Candidates will be able to check their results from there by using their login credentials. We will notify you as soon as the authorities will release the official notification, so keep visiting our website to stay updated.
The candidates who will score more than the cut-off marks as we have mention above, they will be proclaimed as qualified. Only those qualified candidates will be issued the TET Eligibility Certificate.
Karnataka TET Eligibility certificate:
As we have already stated, the TET Eligibility Certificate will be issued for those who will qualify the KARTET 2020 examination by securing the minimum qualifying marks. The Centralized Admission Cell will issue the certificate which will be valid for the next 7 years.
We all should know that the authority will not send any hard copy of the certification by post or courier. Every qualified candidate needs to download that from the official website. We have mentioned the steps to download the TET Eligibility Certificate here. Have a look at them.
- Click on the link that we are providing here www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- On the main webpage of the website, click on the “Download TET Eligibility Certificate”.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage where enter your login credentials.
- After entering them correctly, click on the “Login” button and tour certificate will appear on your screen.
- Check every detail. If all are correct then download it and take a printout of it for future correspondence.
Here is the contact detail of Karnataka TET for those who want to contact to the KARTET authorities for their doubts and queries regarding the KARTET hall ticket 2020. We have included the details in order to help the needy candidates.
- Phone: +91-080-22214350/ +91-08472-266963
- Fax: +91-080-22212137/ +91-08472-255172
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The official Email ID of KARTET hall ticket 2020 is email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
No marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
Yes, you need to carry a hard copy of KARTET hall ticket 2020 with any one identity proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id etc.).
No, you need to download it online by visiting the official website of the Karnataka School Educational Board, CAC
Hope this article has sufficient information for the candidates and all of you have found the answer to your query and doubt. We have enlisted all information regarding the KARTET hall ticket 2020.
If you still have any question about this topic then you can ask them in the comment section below. We will reply to you shortly. Also, you can share your views. Keep visiting our website to get the day to day information and updates.