Karnataka TET Application Form 2021, KARTET Exam Notification 2021, Apply for Online Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Registration, Karnataka TET Vacancies 2021, apply for KARTET PGT TGT Teacher Online Application Form 2021, KARTET Application Form Eligibility Criteria at schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka TET 2021 Exam Notification: Hell Guys, if you are waiting for KAR TET Notification then you are at the right place. The Department of school education has been released vacancies notification for Graduate Primary Teachers.
The Exam authority will fill approximately 10,000 teaching vacancies through the “Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2021”. Qualify contenders can apply for Primary Teacher (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII). The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test will be held in 2021.
Candidates should know that KARTET 2021 application form and detailed notification released on the official website. The KARTET online application will be started on the official website.
Other requires information like KAR TET PRT TGT Vacancies Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process and how to fill Karnataka TET Application Form 2021 is given below here.
According to the Karnataka Primary Education main objectives of elementary is to ensure all children in class 1to class 8, providing the required infrastructure and human resources.
Karnataka TET as per the primary education formalities set by the central regulating authorities conducts for becoming teachers eligibility for primary (class 1 to class 5) and elementary (class 6 to class 8 )..
- 1 Karnataka TET Application Form 2021, KARTET Notification Released:
- 1.1 KAR TET 2021- Karnataka Teacher Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Karnataka TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2.1 KARTET 2021 Application Fee:
- 1.2.2 How to apply for Karnataka TET Exam 2021 KARTET Online Application Form
- 220.127.116.11 First Candidates visit the official website.
- 18.104.22.168 At the home page find the KAR TET Exam news
- 22.214.171.124 Select the desired link and open the Karnataka TET Notification section.
- 126.96.36.199 Read the detailed notification and applying instructions
- 188.8.131.52 If you meet full eligible norms, then select the Karnataka TET Application form 2020 link.
- 184.108.40.206 Fill personal and academic details in the right manner.
- 220.127.116.11 Upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- 18.104.22.168 Pay the application fee and click on submit it.
- 22.214.171.124 Save the application form and take a print out of the application.
- 1.3 Selection Criteria for KARTET Exam 2021-
Karnataka TET Application Form 2021, KARTET Notification Released:
To applying online Karnataka KARTET, 2021 contenders use online registration through Karnataka School Education website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
The entrants must have passed Senior Secondary/Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science with Diploma in Elementary Education, or Diploma in Education/Bachelor of Bachelor in Education (BE.d) is eligible for Karnataka Teacher recruitment. The selection or qualifying process will be made based on marks obtained in paper-I and paper-II.
Department will prepare the final KAR TET Merit List by obtaining the score from the written exam. Here we also provide the official link to access the KARTET Online Application Form 2021.
You can also check the KARTET official Notification. Through this, you can get about the age limit, academic qualification, application fee, apply process, exam mode and more others.
Karnataka TET 2021 Exam Details:
- Official Organization: Department of School Education for Karnataka
- Exam Name: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)
- Official website:www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Post name- Primary Teacher and upper primary teacher
- Job Category- Teaching Jobs
- KARTET 2021 Exam date-
- Category: – KARTET Online Application Form
- KAR TET Apply Mode: Online Mode
KAR TET 2021- Karnataka Teacher Vacancy Details:
|District Name||No. of Posts|
For Hyderabad- Karnataka
- Bellary: 725
- Bidar: 929
- Kalaburagi: 1153
- Koppal: 656
- Raichur: 952
- Yadagiri: 552
Karnataka TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will have some eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka TET Exam 2021. Before applying for KAR TET, aspirants must check the eligibility conditions decided the exam authority.
Classes I-V (Primary Teacher- Paper-I): Applicants should pass 12th / PUC / Inter class with at least 50% Marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education for becomes the class I to V teacher primary stage or B.A/ B.Sc Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in elementary education.
Class VI-VIII: Elementary State (Paper-II)- Aspirants want to become a teacher for classes I-VIII then they should have BE/B.Sc/ B.Ed or B.Sc.Ed etc.
KARTET 2021 Age Limit:
The Age limit should be no more than 28 years and below 18 years as on the last date of the application form. Age relaxation as per government rule.
KARTET 2021 Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay the application fee according to their category. The exam fee is different for both papers. For only one Paper, candidates have to pay Rs 500/- for General/OBC and Rs 250/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
For both papers, you will also deposit Rs 800/- for General/OBC and Rs 400/- for SC/ST candidates. Aspirants can submit the application form fee via Challan in any branch of the State Bank of Mysore.
Karnataka TET Exam 2021 Important Dates
- The start date for KARTET 2021 Online Registration:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form:
- The last date to submit application fee:
- Download KARTET Admit Card:
- KARTET Exam Date:
- Declaration of results: Update Soon
- Despatch of KARTET Marks Cards: Update Soon
How to apply for Karnataka TET Exam 2021 KARTET Online Application Form
Applicants may visit the official web portal of the KET. Then after go to the Karnataka TET Application Form 2021 link. Fill up all the details in it and pay the online payment. Click on the submit button. And take a hard copy of the KARTET application form. Close the current window.
First Candidates visit the official website.
At the home page find the KAR TET Exam news
Read the detailed notification and applying instructions
Fill personal and academic details in the right manner.
Upload the passport size photograph and signature.
Pay the application fee and click on submit it.
Save the application form and take a print out of the application.
Selection Criteria for KARTET Exam 2021-
Selection of candidates in the KARTET 2021 will be based on the performance in the Written examination:-
- Paper-I for Classes I to V
- Paper-II for Classes VI to VIII
Karnataka TET Exam Pattern 2021:
Candidates who want to get the job of primary teacher Class 1 to 5 they have to clear the Paper-I. If you wish to apply for Elementary Teacher Classes 6 to 8, then you will have qualified paper-II.
KAR TET paper-I Pattern: Primary Stage (Class I to V)-
|Subject Name||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science||60||60|
|Social Studies/ Social Science||60||60|
Karnataka TET Paper-II Pattern: (Classes VI to VIII)-
|Subject Name||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
To know more about the Karnataka TET Application Form 2021 KARTET Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria contenders must visit the official web portal of the Karnataka TET. Thanks for your visit. Share this information on social networking sites.