Karnataka State Police Department has invited Constable 4000 Vacancy 2021, Candidates can check Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit, KSP Police Constable Bharti Complete Detailed at-http://rec21.ksp-online.in/
A notice has been provided by the Karnataka government related to the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment for 4000 posts. The online applications are being invited from the eligible and interested candidates.
Karnataka State Police Constable Bharti Highlights–
|01||Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|02||Name of the Post||Constable|
|03||Total number of vacancies||4 thousand|
|04||Date for online application submission||Will be notified soon|
|05||Selection Procedure||Via an Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test and a Written Exam|
- In case, a candidate has made more than 1 application then also only 1 application will be accepted.
- Candidates qualifying in ET and PST need to appear for the written exam on the same day at respective exam centers.
The age limit for being eligible to apply for the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2021 for the candidates belonging to different categories are given below-
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum Age for (SRPC) (KSRP), Armed Police Constable||Minimum Age for the Civil Police Constable||Maximum Age|
|1||GM||18 years||19 years||25 years|
|2||Tribal||18 years||19 years||30 years|
|3||SC, CAT-01, ST, CAT-2A, 3B, 2B and 3A||18 years||19 years||27 years|
The minimum qualification for the recruitment are given below-
|Karnataka Police Constable Syllabus||Karnataka Police Constable Bharti|
|KSP Police Constable Admit Card||KSP Police Constable Result|
- For (SRPC) (KSRP), Armed Police Constable- SSLC-SSC, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-NIOS, SSLC-CBSE, SSLC-Equivalent, SSLC-State Board, SSLC-KOS.
- For Civil Police Constable- 12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-SSE, 12th Std-ICSE, PUC, 12th Std-Equivalent.
- For Bandsmen (KSRP)- Mentioned in the Notification.
Steps for Online Application:
The candidates will be able to apply for it by following the below given steps-
- The candidates must visit the official website of the KSP, that is, http://rec21.ksp-online.in/ first.
- Then, they should click on the option of “Click Here for Registration” present on the home page.
- Next, they must click the link for registration.
- After that, they should fill up all the details carefully and then submit the details.
- After doing so, they must do the payment of application fee and then do the Final Submission.
Application Fee and the mode of payment:
The category wise application fees are given below-
|Sl. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|01||SC, CAT-01, ST and Tribal||Rs.100|
|02||OBC (2A, 3A, 2B and 3B) and GM||Rs.250|
KSP Constable Bharti Payment procedure-
- The payment must be done via Post Office or HDFC Bank only.
- The candidates after filling the application form should generate a challan and then pay the application in the respective Post Office.
Selection Procedure of Karnataka Police Constable 2021:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test and a Written Exam. The candidates qualifying ET and PST will appear for the Written Exam for the final recruitment of the candidates.