JVVNL Helper II Recruitment 2020, Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Technical Helper Vacancies, Check eligibility Criteria, Application fee, Selection Procedure, fill JVVNL Jobs online form at energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl:
नई सूचना देखे-: राजस्थान बिजली (विधुत) विभाग में विभिन्न 1571 (Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, A.En., J.En., Junior Chemist, Assistant Personnel Officer, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, Junior Legal Officer, Information Assistant, etc.) पदों के लिए भर्ती होने की संभावना है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से आवेदन कर सकते है, अगर आपको आवेदन करने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई समस्या आ रही हो तो, आप कमेंट कर Result Uniraj टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
JVVNL Helper-II Vacancy 2020: The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited has announced an advertisement for Helper-2 vacancies. There are various vacancies in JVVNL, AVVNL, JDVVNL & RRVPNL.
The vacancies of Helper-II shall be determined at Company Level by the Chief Personnel Officer/Head of Personnel Wing of the respective Company. There are vacancies to be filled through this direct recruitment.
Candidates who are waiting for JVVNL Helper Jobs they must make a career in the government sector. The application form will be filled through online mode and aspirants must check the detailed notification before applying for JVVNL Helper-II Recruitment 2020.
If you meet the full eligibility norms then submit the online application form 2020. Contenders may check the selection process, age limit and qualification for Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment for Helper vacancies. You must submit the application form on or before the last date.
- 1 JVVNL Helper II Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Recruitment Details
- 1.2 JVVNL Helper-II Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 JVVNL Vacancy 2020 Details:
- 1.4 JVVNL Helper II Application Form Process:
- 1.5 JVVNL Helper-II Exam Pattern- Selection Process:
- 1.6 Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Helper II Jobs:
JVVNL Helper II Recruitment 2020
The Chief Personnel Officer/Head of Personnel Jaipur Discom took the decision for the appointment of Helper-II vacant posts. The numbers of vacancies, applying process, application fee, etc are also available in the official notification. Initially, the selected aspirants will be given an appointment as probationer Trainee Helper-II on consolidated wages of Rs 12600/- per month for a period of two years.
The selection of candidates will base on the merit to be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the written examination. Therefore, the competitor shall not be needed to obtain minimum passing marks. There are vacancies that will be filled in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam, in Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam and in Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam limited and in Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited.
- JVVNL Jaipur-
- AVVNL Ajmer-
- JDVVNL Jodhpur-
Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Recruitment Details
|Department Name||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Education Qualification||10th PASS|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 years|
|JVVNL Helper-II Notification||Check from here|
|Helper-II Selection Process||Click here|
|More RVUNL Jobs||Click here|
JVVNL Helper-II Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: To apply for JVVNL Helper II Recruitment 2020, the aspirants must possess the qualification of Secondary from RBSE/CBSE or equivalent thereto.
Age Limit: The Age of the candidate should be between 18-28 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application. The maximum age limit for SC/ST/BC/MBC aspirants shall be relaxed by 5 years. More details can be checked through the official notification.
JVVNL Vacancy 2020 Details:
|TSP Area Vacancies|
AVVN JDVVN Helper II Bharti Important Dates:
- Starting date for apply online:
- Closing date to submit the application form:
- Admit card release date: Update Soon
- Helper-II Exam Date: Release Soon
Candidates have to pay a payment of fee through online mode is available on the official website. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidates.
|UR (GEN) if the annual income of the family is Rs 2.50 lakhs or more||Rs|
|UR (GEN) if the annual income of the family is less than Rs 2.50 lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC||Rs|
The selected aspirants will be given an appointment as probationer Trainee Helper-II on consolidated wages of Rs 12600/- per month for a period of two years.
|RVUNL Technical Helper Bharti||RVUNL AEN JEN Recruitment|
|JVVNL Helper Syllabus||RVUNL Result|
|RVUNL Technical Helper Admit Card||RVUNL Admit Card|
|RVUNL JEN Answer Key||RVUNL JEN Result|
|RVUNL Syllabus||JVVNL Helper Result|
JVVNL Helper II Application Form Process:
It is notified that the application will be received through online mode. Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number at the time of online registration. You must fill personal and academic details in right manner. In the next phase of registration, aspirants upload photograph and signature in the specified format.
- First candidates visit the official website energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl
- In the MENU Section, select the Recruitment tab and click on the career section
- Click on the Selection procedure for JVVNL Helper II Recruitment 2020.
- Read the detailed notification carefully and instructions.
- Click on the apply online link and open application form
- Fill details in right manner regard with personal and academic
- Upload all necessary documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee through given mode
- Click on submit button and save the application form
JVVNL Helper-II Exam Pattern- Selection Process:
There shall be an offline/online written competitive Exam that shall be conducted. There shall be one question paper of maximum of 100 marks comprising of 100 questions to adjudge the basic & general knowledge of the aspirant.
- The syllabus for the JVVNL Helper II Recruitment 2020 will be of 10th standard comprising elementary maths, General Science, General Hindi and English, Geography and natural resources, Agriculture and economic development, History, and culture with a specific emphasis on Rajasthan.
- The question paper shall consist of objective type questions with four options of answers. Each question will carry one mark. All tests/questions except General Hindi & General English will be bilingual. There shall be no negative marking an interview.
- The selection of aspirants will be based on the merit to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam. In case two or more aspirants secure equal marks in the exam, their merit shall be decided as per their date of birth i.e. elder candidate shall be placed above in the merit list.
- There shall be no minimum pass marks in the written examination.
- The aspirants will be offered the appointment on the basis of the merit list with the approval of CMD/MD.
Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Helper II Jobs:
We have provided all the latest and useful details about JVVNL Helper II Recruitment 2020 in this article. Candidates must check applying instructions and official notification. We hope that you all will easily apply for Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Helper Recruitment using the above links.