JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022 Notification- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC) Released The Official Notification For JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022, In This Post Check JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Application Date, Application Fee, Age Limit, And Selection Process Here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Directly From the Link Given Below Or From the JSSC Official Website https://jssc.nic.in/.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) of Jharkhand State has invited Application For Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination (JMLCCE) 2022. Total Posts are 455. Those Candidates, who are inquisitive about the JSSC Matric stage recruitment can Check the vacancy details, and eligibility standards and examine the notification. If Candidates Ful Fill out The Eligibility Certia then they Can Apply From JSSC Official Website.
- 1 JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022 (455 Posts)
- 1.1 JSSC Matric Level Total Posts
- 1.2 Minimum Educational Qualification-
- 1.3 About JSSC Matric Level Application Fee:-
- 1.4 About JSSC Matric Level Fee Submission:-
- 1.5 Important Dates:
- 1.6 Age Limit for JSSC Matric Level:-
- 1.7 About JSSC Matric Level Selection Process:
- 1.8 Require Documents for Online Application
- 1.9 How to Apply For JSSC Matric Level
- 1.10 Steps for Online Application:
- 1.11 FAQs for JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022 Notification
JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022 (455 Posts)
Jharkhand SSC (JSSC) has Invited Online Application For JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022. Candidates will have To Apply Online via JSSC Official Website. Candidates Take a Brief Look approximately JSSC Matric Level recruitment By Below desk: –
|Department Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC)|
|Post Name||Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022|
|Total Post||455 Post|
|Application Starting Date||11 September 2022|
|Application Ending Date||10 October 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||Info. Latter On|
JSSC Matric Level Total Posts
Total Posts are 455 Posts. The distribution of Vacancies is as follows:-
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
|Name of Post||UR||ST||SC||OBC-1||OBC-2||EWS||Total|
|Department of Insecticides & Enterprises||106||68||27||23||16||28||268|
|Craftsman & Designation, Department of Enterprises||76||48||19||15||11||18||187|
Minimum Educational Qualification-
- Candidates should pass in Matric/ 10th by a recognized academic institution from Jharkhand with a one-year experience certificate.
About JSSC Matric Level Application Fee:-
Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 100 and an SC/ ST fee. Jharkhand candidates must pay Rs. 50. Candidates must submit their application fees the following day after 12:00 PM.
|For UR/OBC-1/OBC-2||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 50/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
About JSSC Matric Level Fee Submission:-
Candidates may submit their JSSC Matric Level fees online using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or a Challan.
|Registration Start dates||11-09-2022|
|Registration End Dates||10-10-2022|
|Last date for submission of the application fee||12-10-2022|
|Uploading of photograph & signature & taking a printout of the last date submission of the final form||14-10-2022|
|To make corrections in the application form||16-10-2022 to 19-10-2022|
Age Limit for JSSC Matric Level:-
- The minimum age requirement for candidates as 01.08.2021 is 18 years. Additionally, the maximum age is as follows.
- Unreserved Candidates 35 Years, OBC: 37 Years, Females (All Categories): 38 Years, SC/ ST (Male & Female): 40 Years, and there will be a 10 Years Relaxation for all Category Pad candidates.
|For UR||35 Years|
|For OBC-1/OBC-2||37/38 Years|
|For SC/ST||40 Years|
About JSSC Matric Level Selection Process:
The JSSC Matric Level Selection Process Will Be Based on the Following Criteria
- The Commission will take OMR based examination.
- The exam will take in one phase: (a) Main Examination.
- Examination questions will be objective & objective type answers, the full mark of one question will be 3 & for each correct answer, 3 marks will be given & for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Require Documents for Online Application
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Running Hand English Signature
- Active Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Other Required Documents (If any)
How to Apply For JSSC Matric Level
Applying for The JSSC Matric Level Candidates that meet the requirements may apply online for the JMLCCE position. Candidates should register at the official JSSCI website. Candidates must complete the entire online application form after registering.
Candidates should complete all of the details completely since after the price is submitted, there are no circumstances in which the price may be refunded.
Steps for Online Application:
The Following Steps Can Be Used To Apply For JSC JMLCCE:
- Go To the Official Website of JSSC.
- Click Application Form.
- Click On Apply For JMLCCE -2022.
- Fill Required Fields.
- Upload Photograph & Signature.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Submit Your Final Application.
- Take Printout Of Final Submission.
FAQs for JSSC Matric Level Recruitment 2022 Notification
1. What is the JSSC Full Form?
The Jharkhand STAFF Selection Commission is referred to as JSSC.
2. When does the JSSC Matric Level Vacancy Application Form open in 2022?
The Application Form for the JSSC Matric Level Vacancy 2022 opens on 11-09-2022