JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 (Regular & Backlog), Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Apply Online jpsc.gov.in, Jharkhand Assistant Professor Jobs 2019 Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee
JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. Candidates who were waiting for the PSC jobs can apply now for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Vacancy through the official website: jpsc.gov.in. The online application process has been started on the official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online application for JPSC Recruitment 2019. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview. Read this article to get the complete information such as eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale, last date to apply etc.
- 1 Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019
- 1.1 Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog & Regular) Jobs 2019 Details
- 1.2 jpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019- Eligibility Criteria Details
- 1.3 How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019
Jharkhand Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment examinations every year for the unemployed candidates. Now it has announced Vacancies for the Assistant Professor (Backlog & Regular). Candidates who want to apply for the job, are advised to read the official notification before applying for the job. Here on this page, we made available all the details of JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019. Age limit and other important details can be checked from this page.
Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog & Regular) Jobs 2019 Details
- Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancies: Posts
- Application Start Date:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: Recruitment
- Status: Released
- Official Website: jpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor (Regular)|
|Assistant Professor (Backlog)|
jpsc.gov.in Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019- Eligibility Criteria Details
Applicants are suggested here to check the details of recruitment. You are advised to refer the official notification for more details of assistant professor jobs.
- Applicants should have completed a master’s degree in relevant field with minimum of 55% marks. Also, candidates should be passed National Eligibility Test (NET) or Jharkhand Eligibility Test (JET).
- For the posts of Assistant Professor (regular), Candidate’s age should not be more than 50 years & for the Assistant Professor (Backlog) profile candidate’s maximum age limit can be 53 years. Age relaxation may be available as per the government rules for the reserved category candidates.
- Applicants will get selected on the basis of interview.
- Online Application Process Start Date:
- Last Date of Application Submission:
Note: Refer the official advertisement for detailed info.
How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Applicants must have to log on the official website to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant professor Vacancy 2018. You can take help of these below given instructions also.
- Open the official website of JPSC: jpsc.gov.in
- Find the link of Assistant Professor Job Advertisement.
- Download the Official Notification and read it properly.
- If you are eligible for the job then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph & signature.
- Then pay the application fee.
- Now click on submit button for application submission.
- Take a print out of your application.
We shared here all the details of JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.