Join Indian Navy Sailor 2700 Recruitment 2019, Indian Navy SSR 10+2 Entry 2700 Vacancies August 2020 Batch , Check Indian Navy SSR Jobs Eligibility criteria, fill Join Indian Navy Application form before 18 November 2019 at joinindiannavy.gov.in
नई सूचना-05 नवम्बर 2019-:इंडियन नेवी में Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary recruits (SSR) के 2700 पदों के लिए विग्यप्ति निकली हुई है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से 08 नवम्बर से 18 नवम्बर 2019 तक आवेदन कर सकते है, अगर आपको आवेदन करने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई समस्या आ रही हो तो, आप कमेंट कर SMC Education टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
Indian Navy Sailor SSR & AA 2700 Recruitment 2019- Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried Male candidates for enrolment as Officer (Executive & Technical Branch). Candidates can apply online to Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 from the official website- joinindiannavy.gov.in. Eligible and qualified candidates submit the application on or before 18th November 2019.
Latest Update-05 November 2019-: Indian Navy Invites Online Applications FromUnmarried male candidates For Enrolment As Sailors For Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary recruits (SSR)-August 2020 batch Course Commencing August 2020. Candidates may apply online from 08 November to 18 November 2019. And more detail is given below…….
Here in this post, you can check complete details about the Indian Navy Sailor 2700 Recruitment 2019 complete details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, and others. Read the complete article for detailed information before going to apply for Indian Navy Vacancies for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary recruits (SSR) 2019.
The Department will fill vacancies of Sailor for AA & SSR August 2020 Batch. More details about Join Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment like Selection Process, application fee, and Exam pattern & syllabus are given below here. The Candidates may submit the Indian Navy Officer online form between 08th November to 18th November 2019.
- 1 Join Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2019- Indian Navy Sailor 2700 Vacancies
- 1.1 Indian Navy Naval Sailor Officer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 भारतीय नौसेना SSR & AA के 2700 पदों की भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करे
- 1.3 Indian Navy SSR & AA Exam Date & Admit Card-
- 1.4 How to Apply Online for Join Indian Navy Jobs 2019
- 1.5 Join Indian Navy SSR Recruitment- Selection Process
- 1.6 Indian Navy SSR Sailor Exam pattern
Indian Navy SSR & AA August Batch 2020 Notification released for jobless candidates. The aspirants who have filled the Indian Navy Sailor Application form in time are able to download the Admit Card now.
The Selection for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment will be based on the order of merit on their performance in written test, qualifying physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Join Indian Navy Recruitment|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs 2019||Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancies|
This is a good job opportunity for all candidates. The online application process is going on, and candidates can submit their applications on or before 18th November 2019. We advise all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria details before applying for the Indian Navy Vacancy 2019.
- Organization: Indian Navy
- Post Name: Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary recruits (SSR)
- Total Posts:2700
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Pan India
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date: 08th November 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission: 18th November 2019
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
|Maths Topic Wise Notes in Hindi||Reasoning Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
|Computer Topic Wise Notes in Hindi|
- a) For AA:-Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- (b) For SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt.
Candidates should be born between 01-08-2000 to 31-07-2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should pay Rs. 215/-
- pay through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee
- Online Application Process Start Date:08th November 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission:18th November 2019
- Date of Exam-February 2020
भारतीय नौसेना SSR & AA के 2700 पदों की भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करे
इंडियन नेवी में Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary recruits (SSR) के 2700 पदों के लिए विग्यप्ति निकली हुई है, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी 08 नवम्बर 2019 से 18 नवम्बर 2019 तक आवेदन कर सकता है, अभ्यर्थी 10 +2 पास गणित/ जीव विज्ञान/ रसायन विज्ञान/ भौतिक विषय के 60% अंको के साथ होना चाहिए | अविवाहित पुरुष अभ्यर्थी ही इसके लिए आवेदन कर सकते है,
अन्य जानकारी जैसे -आयु सिमा, योग्यता, आवेदन शुल्क और परीक्षा तिथि की जानकारी आप विभाग द्वारा जारी किया गया नोटिफिकेशन में में देख सकते है, इसकी लिखित परीक्षा फरवरी 2020 में होने की संभावना है, यह सूचना केवल आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, हमारी टीम द्वारा दी गई जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी तो, इस सूचना को आप अन्य दोस्तों के साथ भी शेयर करे-धन्यवाद
Indian Navy is note fixed Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary recruits (SSR) Exam Date. But According to the local newspaper SSR & AA Written test will be soon conducting in February 2020. Candidates who applied for the Indian Navy Sailor August 2020 Batch online application form on the official website.
They will be soon checked Exam date or Admit Card on the official web portal. Indian Navy will be soon uploading hall tickets on the official website. candidates enter your details like Name, DOB, Application form. Number, Mobile Number & Password, etc. After you can download Sailor Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary recruits (SSR) Call letter on the web portal. Save and print your permission letter copy…….
- Candidates are required to visit the official website to apply online for the Indian Navy Bharti 2019. You can also take the help of these below-given instructions.
- First, visit the official website of Indian Navy: joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the link of official advertisement of Indian Navy Sailor SSR Vacancies.
- Read the official Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job as per the notification, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Then pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
Click here- Indian Navy SSR & AA Online Form 2019 (08 November 2019)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Exam, Qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations. The Join India navy Recruitment tests will be organized during February 2019. The Result of SSR online Exam will be announced after 30 days.
Thereafter Approx 10000 aspirants will be called for PFT and Medical Exam (Preliminary) on the basis of state-wise merit list as per the available vacancies for the respective state.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
The penalty for the Wrong Answer: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory:- Proficiency in sports, swimming, and extra-curricular activities are desirable.
We tried to give useful information regarding Join Indian Navy Sailor 2700 Recruitment 2019 for Senior Secondary Recruit SSR & AA 2700 vacancies. Candidates will easily apply online for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 using above official link. If you face any problem to access the online form then you can put your comment in below comment box.
हमारी टीम आप सभी के अपने कैरियर और अपने भविष्य के लिए शुभकामना करती है आप हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे|अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार की समस्या है इस लेखन से संबंधित तो आप SMC एजुकेशन टीम को नीचे दिए गये कॉमेंट बॉक्स मे अपना संदेश छोड़ सकते है| हम जल्दी से जल्दी आपकी समस्या का समाधान करेंगे| धन्यवाद…!!!