Join Indian Army Nursing Assistant Rally Recruitment 2022 Schedule, Indian Army has released an advertisement for Nursing Assistant Rally Bharti 2022, Candidates Can Check Indian Army Nursing Assistant Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process 2022, How to apply for Indian Army Online Form 2022
The online application process has been started by the Indian army for the post of Soldier technical nursing assistant or Nursing assistant veterinary. The registration process has already started from October 1, 2022 and will continue up to October 30, 2022.
The recruitment rally will start from November 15, 2022 and will end on November 30, 2022. We will give you all various details about the join Indian army nursing assistant rally recruitment 2022. So, all the interested candidates must read this article till the end.
- 1 About the Indian Army Rally Recruitment:
- 1.1 Age limit of Nursing Assistant Bharti 2022:
- 1.2 Academic eligibility criteria:
- 1.3 Physical Standards of Indian Army Bharti 2022:
- 1.4 Region-wise physical standards:
- 1.5 Application process of Indian Army Nursing Assistant Bharti 2022:
- 1.6 Indian Army Nursing Assistant Post Required documents:
- 1.7 Indian Army Nursing Assistant Selection Process:
- 1.8 FAQs for Indian Army Nursing Assistant Rally Bharti 2022:
About the Indian Army Rally Recruitment:
- Only male candidates are eligible for applying.
- The candidates will be required to undergo a medical test after qualifying which the candidates will be eligible for appearing for the written examination.
- The admit card for the exam will release around 2nd November, 2022 and 10th November, 2022.
Age limit of Nursing Assistant Bharti 2022:
- The minimum age limit is 17.5 years.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
Academic eligibility criteria:
The academic eligibility criteria for join Indian army nursing assistant rally recruitment 2022 is as follows-
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- The candidates must have at least class 12 in science stream with biology, physics, chemistry and English as subjects or chemistry, zoology, botany, physics and English as subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in every subject.
Physical Standards of Indian Army Bharti 2022:
|Physical Standards||Minimum Requirements|
|Weight||According to the weight & height chart of the medical standards of the Army|
|Height||165 cm and 162 cm for Tribals|
|Chest||77 cm (with 5 cm expansion)|
Region-wise physical standards:
|Geographical Area||Minimum Weight||Minimum Height||Minimum Chest|
|Punjab, Delhi, Chandigarh, Haryana, Rajasthan, West UP||50 kg||170 cm||77 cm (with 5 cm expansion)|
|Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Mahe||50 kg||165 cm||77 cm (with 5 cm expansion)|
|J and K, Punjab (Hills), Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand||48 kg||163 cm||77 cm (with 5 cm expansion)|
|East UP, West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand||50 kg||169 cm||77 cm (with 5 cm expansion)|
|Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, West Bengal Hilly Region||48 kg||157 cm||77 cm (with 5 cm expansion)|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu||50 kg||167 cm||77 cm (with 5 cm expansion)|
Application process of Indian Army Nursing Assistant Bharti 2022:
The candidates will be able to apply under the recruitment by following the below mentioned process-
- The candidate should visit the official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ first.
- Then, they should fill up the captcha and click on the button of enter website.
- Next, they must find the link for apply or log in and register themselves.
- After that, they must fill up their application form properly, provide photo and signature and upload all the required documents.
- Finally, they must submit the application and save it for use in future.
Indian Army Nursing Assistant Post Required documents:
Two attested photocopies of the following documents will be required for applying under the Indian army nursing assistant rally recruitment 2022–
- Admit card
- Marksheet of class 12 or the latest marksheet
- 20 latest passport sized photographs
- School leaving certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- School character certificate
- Police character certificate
- Single bank account
- Unmarried certificate
- Online or provisional education certificate
- Caste certificate, relationship certificate and the religion certificate (if applicable)
- Sports certificate and NCC certificate (if participated)
Indian Army Nursing Assistant Selection Process:
The selection process under the Indian army nursing assistant rally recruitment 2022 is as follows-
- The candidates will have to appear at first for a physical fitness test. In this test, they have to undergo through measurement of weight and height, pull-ups, running, zig zag balancing and nine feet ditch.
- The qualifying candidates will then have to appear for medical test.
- The candidates qualifying the medical test will then appear for written examination known as common entrance examination.
- After that, a merit list of the qualifying candidates will be released.
- The selected candidates will then have to undergo a training of nine months in which they will get a break of 30 days.
We truly hope that this article will prove informative enough for you. In case you have any query, you can ask about it by commenting in the comment box. We will definitely try to solve your query at the earliest.