JNVU Exam Form 2022-Private & Regular Courses, JNVU Jodhpur will be soon starting UG (BA,BSC,BCOM) & PG (MA,MSC,MCOM) Private & Regular Online Exam form 2022, JNVU Exam Form Date 2022 at-www.jnvuonline.in
The Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU) exam is expected to take place around the month of March or April 2022. The students must fill up the exam form before they appear for the exam. JNVU Exam Form 2022 Private & Regular will be available on the website www.jnvu.co.in once it will be released. Through this article, we will share details regarding the JNVU Exam Form 2022 Private & Regular.
- 1 JNVU Exam Form 2022 Updates:
- 1.1 JNVU UG & PG Courses Exam Form Overview:
- 1.2 Details regarding Application Fee:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for filling the Form:
- 1.4 Documents Required:
- 1.5 Procedure for filling the Exam Form:
- 1.6 Some other important details:
- 1.7 FAQs for JNVU UG & PG Courses Exam Form 2022
JNVU Exam Form 2022 Updates:
The examination form must be filled up by the students within the last date otherwise they will be not permitted to appear for the exam. The link for filling up the exam form will be there on the official website of JNVU. However, the students will get some extension of form fill up by paying the late fee.
Students should visit the official website regularly so that they do not miss any important information provided by the University.
JNVU UG & PG Courses Exam Form Overview:
|01||University Name||Jai Narain Vyas University, Rajasthan|
|02||Exam Name||B.A., B.Com. & B.Sc. Examination (First Year, Second Year & Third Year); M.A., M.Com. & M.Sc. Examination|
|03||Mode for filling up exam form||Online Mode|
|04||Last Date for filling up exam form||In February 2022|
|05||Last Date for filling up exam form with late fee (100 rupees)||In February 2022|
|06||Last Date for filling up exam form with late fee (300 rupees)||In February 2022|
|07||Last Date for filling up exam form with late fee (Double)||In February 2022|
|08||Date of Exam||In March or April, 2022|
Details regarding Application Fee:
The payment of application fee can be done via online mode only. The payment will not be accepted in the form of cheque or cash.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Eligibility Criteria for filling the Form:
- They must have filled up the exam form & paid the full fee of the form.
- They should have all the required documents.
The following documents will be required for filling up the JNVU Exam Form 2022 Private & Regular–
- Pass Certificate of Class 12
- Photo (Passport Size) of the Candidate
- Aadhar Number
- Sign of the Candidate
Procedure for filling the Exam Form:
The JNVU Exam Form 2022 Private & Regular can be filled up by following the below given procedure-
- The candidates must at first visit the official website, that is, www.jnvu.co.in.
- After that, they should click on the tab indicating “Examination”.
- Next, they must click on link of particular “Exam Form” depending on their course.
- Then, they must click on the “Exam Form” under “Drop Down Menu”.
- Next, they must fill up the form properly after reading the instructions.
- Then, they should click on option of “Submit” after checking all the filled-up details.
- After that, they must make payment of exam fee via e-banking, debit card, e-challan or credit card.
- Finally, they must download and print the exam form for future use.
Some other important details:
- Candidates must fill up the form properly otherwise it will not be accepted if mistake is found in it.
- Important instructions regarding exam and exam form will be updated on the JNVU’s official website.
We have provided various important information related to JNVU Exam Form 2022 Private & Regular. We hope that you have liked this article and it was informative for you.
FAQs for JNVU UG & PG Courses Exam Form 2022
How can the exam form be availed?
The exam form can be availed by the candidates from the website www.jnvu.co.in.
Can the exam form be filled up only via online mode?
Yes, the exam form can be filled up only via online mode.
Can the application fee of the exam form be submitted via offline mode?
No, the application fee of the exam form cannot be submitted via offline mode.
When will the exam take place?
The exam is expected to be held in March or April 2022.