JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020:- Candidates can download JKSSB Accounts Assistant 11 November 2020 exam hall ticket on www.jkssb.nic.in.
The JKSSB Class IV admit card 2020 is going to be released by the JKSSB (Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board) soon as the examination dates have been declared. Generally, it releases 7 days prior to examination date. The examination is scheduled to be held from 22nd October to 28th October 2020 (Tentatively).
The candidates who have applied successfully within the specified date will be able to download their JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 by visiting the official website of JKSSB i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
The JKSSB conducts this examination in order to recruit various vacant posts of Class IV or Group-D in District/ UT (Union Territory)/ Divisional Cadre Group-D posts. As per the reports, there are 8575 vacant posts available that will be filled by this examination.
The selection for the vacant posts will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and document verification.
Eligible and successfully applied candidates need to download their E-Admit Card/ Hall ticket from the official website by using their Registration Number and Password and bring that to their allotted examination center on the scheduled date. Note that no admit card will be sent through post or courier.
In this article, you will find all the information about the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 such as important dates, contents of the admit card, the procedure to download it, steps to do if find any discrepancy in the admit card, required documents for the exam day, exam pattern etc.
If you are looking for the above-mentioned information, then go through the full article. Hope you will find this article helpful.
|Article is about||JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020|
|Full name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Class IV Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the Exam||JKSSB Class IV 2020|
|Name of the Department||JKSSB (Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board)|
|Post name||Class IV|
|Purpose of the exam||To recruit eligible candidates in various posts of Group-D|
|Exam dates||22nd October 2020 to 28th October 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Admit card release date||Some days prior to the exam dates|
|Mode of downloading||Online|
|Job location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Total vacant posts||8575|
|Selection procedure||Written Examination|
- 1 JKSSB 4th Grade Admit Card & Exam Date 2020
- 1.1 IJKSSB Class IV mportant dates:
- 1.2 Details mentioned in the admit card:
- 1.3 JKSSB Class IV Required documents:
- 1.4 JKSSB Class IV Exam pattern:
- 1.5 JKSSB Class IV Vacancy details:
- 1.6 JKSSB Class IV Salary structure:
- 1.7 Contact details of JKSSB Department:
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
JKSSB 4th Grade Admit Card & Exam Date 2020
Before getting into the details, let’s have a look at the JKSSB important dates below:
|Exam Name||Date of Admit Card||Exam Date|
|Accounts Assistant||22 October 2020||11 November 2020|
|Junior Stenographer||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Junior Cultural Assistant & Cultural Assistant||To Be Notified||Available Soon|
|Class IV Posts||To Be Notified||Available Soon|
|October Last Week|
|November 1st Week|
|Junior Assistant||November 2nd Week|
|November 20 to 30|
IJKSSB Class IV mportant dates:
All the important dates that have been released by the authorities are enlisted below in this paragraph. We have mentioned every date in a tabular format so that you do not find any difficulty to understand.So, do not miss any important event of the JKSSB Class IV 2020 examination. Here is the table:
|1.||Online application started from||10th July 2020|
|2.||Last date to apply||25th August 2020 (Extended to 28th August 2020)|
|3.||Examination date||22nd October to 28th October 2020 (Tentatively)|
|4.||Admit card issue date||7 days prior to the exam dates|
|5.||Result/ Merit list release date||Will be announced|
|6.||Date of document verification||Will be announced|
Details mentioned in the admit card:
While downloading the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020, every candidate must check all the information that has been mentioned there. If any candidate finds any mistake on it then he/ she should immediately contact to the authority so that they can fix the issue before the date of examination.
If all the information is correct, then candidates can download that and keep that safe until the entire procedure ends. At the time of checking, you may refer to this paragraph as we have mentioned each detail. Just have a look.
- Name of the aspirant: The full name of all candidates will be there on their admit card.
- Candidate’s Roll & Registration number: The roll number and the Registration number of the candidate will be there.
- Date of birth: The applicant’s birth date will also be provided there in order to verify their age.
- Name of Examination: The name of the examination i.e. JKSSB Class IV 2020 will be mentioned there.
- Allotted examcenter: The name of the allotted exam center of every candidate will be printed there along with the full address on theadmit card.
- Date & Time of the exam: The date of the examination on which the examination is going to be held will be written there. Also, the reporting and exam starting time will be there.
- Time duration: The allotted time duration will be mentioned there on the admit card.
- Category: The candidate’s category i.e. from which reserved category he/she belongs to or not will be mentioned there.
- Father’s and Mother’s name: The name of the candidate’s father and mother will be there also.
- Photograph: The photograph of the candidate which has been uploaded by the candidate during filling up the application will be printed there.
- Signature of candidate: The scanned signature of the candidate will be printed there on the admit card.
- Signature of exam counselor: The signature of the exam counselor will be there on the admit card.
- Essential instructions: Some exam day instructions will be written there which are made to bemaintained in order to sustain the authenticity of the exam by the JKSSB. Each candidate must follow those essential instructions.
JKSSB Class IV Call Letter Downloading procedure:
The step by step procedure to download the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 has been enlisted here. Every candidate must download their admit card before the examination day as it is mandatory to bring that to the examination hall. You should try to download your admit card very soon to avoid technical glitches. The procedure is as follows:
- First, pay a visit to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in or navigate the website.
- On the home, search for the option “JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020” link and click on that. You may find that by scrolling down the page.
- You will be at the admit card login page. Here you must enter your login credentials i.e. Registration number and password.
- Enter them all correctly without making any mistakes.
- In, the next step you have to click on the “Submit” option.
- After successfully submitting that, your JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 is going to appear on screen. Check every detail that will be printed on the admit card.
- If all the information is correct, then click on the “Save & Download” option to take a printout of the same and keep it safe for future correspondence.
Note: Take an extra hard copy of the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 to avoid any future problems.
What to do if any discrepancy happens in the admit card:
Every candidate who is going to appear in the examination must make sure that every detail of the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 is correct.
If there is any discrepancy in the admit card found by any candidate, then he/she needs to contact the exam organizing authority to report the issue as soon as possible because the issue needs to be resolved before the exam day.
We have included that in order to help candidates like you. Also, you can find the contact details on your admit card.
JKSSB Class IV Required documents:
The below-mentioned documents will be required on the exam day. Every candidateneeds to bring the original copy of these documents along with the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020.
If any candidate forgets to bring those then she/he will not be permitted to appear in the examination. So, it is especially important that you should know the document list. Have a look at the document list.
- A copy of the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020.
- Any one of the following identity proof (original) –
- Aadhar Card or A print out of the e-Aadhar
- Driving License
- Employee Id (If the candidate is employed)
- University/ College Id (If the candidate is studying)
- Voter Id
- PAN Card
- Bank passbook (With photograph)
- 2 recent colored Passport-sized photographs.
JKSSB Class IV Exam pattern:
As you now have all the required details regarding the JKSSB Class IVadmit card 2020 now let us have a look at the exam pattern. You must have the full idea of the examination. It will help you to prepare better to score well. The pattern of the written examination is as follows:
- Total marks: The JKSSB Class IV 2020 exam is of 100 marks.
- Time duration: The time allotted for the 100 marks are 2 hours.
- Mode of the examination: The exam will be done in offline mode or OMR based.
- Type of questions: The question paper consists objective type or Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total questions numbers: This paper consists 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Negative marking: Every incorrect answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- Subjects: The questions will be from Basic mathematics, Basic English, Basic Reasoning, General Awareness & Sciences.
- Language: The objective questions will be available only in English.
- Marks division: The marks division of the examination is like this:
|Sl. No.||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|4.||General Awareness & Sciences||40||40|
JKSSB Class IV Vacancy details:
As we have stated above, there are 8575 vacant posts in total. They all are going to be filled through this examination. Here in this paragraph, we are going to introduce you to the entire vacancy details which mean you will know the UT, Division and District Cadre wise vacancies. They are as follows:
- Union Territory (UT) vacancies – There are a total of 463 vacant posts.
- Divisional Cadre – There are a total of 3161 vacant posts which are distributed in two-division.
- Jammu Division – In Jammu Division there are 1545 vacant posts.
- Kashmir Division – In Kashmir Division there are 1616 vacant posts
- District Cadre – There are a total of 4951 vacant posts. It is the total of below-mentioned district posts. They are:
- Anantnag District – There are 393 vacant posts.
- Baramulla District – There are 563 vacant posts.
- Ganderbal District – There are 116 vacant posts.
- Kathua District – There are 389 vacant posts.
- Kulgam District – There are 147 vacant posts.
- Poonch District – There are 106 vacant posts.
- Rajouri District – There are 268 vacant posts.
- Ramban District – There are 297 vacant posts.
- Samba District – There are 97 vacant posts.
- Srinagar District – There are 320 vacant posts.
- Bandipora District – There are 165 vacant posts.
- Doda District – There are 304 vacant posts.
- Jammu District – There are 439 vacant posts.
- Kishtwar District – There are 144 vacant posts.
- Kupwara District – There are 281 vacant posts.
- Pulwama District – There are 116 vacant posts.
- Shopian District – There are 132 vacant posts.
- Udhampur District – There are 279 vacant posts.
JKSSB Class IV Salary structure:
The salary structure of the JKSSB Class IV 2020 posts has been mentioned here. We have enlisted the salary structure in this article so that you will get an idea about the pay scale.
The JKSSB Class IV 2020 posts lie under the SL1 hence the salary of the appointed candidates will be between Rs.14800/- to Rs.47100/-. Later the salary may increase as per the candidate’s overall performance.
Contact details of JKSSB Department:
If any candidate finds any difficulty to download his/her JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 or has any query about the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 then you should contact the authorities. To contact them use the contact details we have mentioned below. They are as follows:
- Head office Jammu:
Helpline number – 0191-2470961/ 0191-2470017
Address – Services Selection Board, Sehkari Bhawan, Rail Head, Jammu
- Head office Srinagar:
Helpline number – 0191-2433838/ 0191-2442731/ 0194-2435089
Address – Services Selection Board, ZumZum Building, Rambagh, Srinagar
Hope you have found this article helpful. We have enlisted all the information about the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 that has been published by the authorities.
You can share your queries or doubts related to this post through the comment box below. We will try to assist you all at our best. Also, you can share your point of view also. Stay in touch with our website for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
To download the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020, you can use Web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera Mini etc.
No, no candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall without a copy of the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card. If you forget to bring that, then you should search for the cybercafé near you from where you can download your JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 again and bring that to the exam center.
No, the JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020 is not out yet. The authorities will release it soon. Frequently visit the official website to be updated.
The allotted exam center of every candidate will be mentioned on their JKSSB Class IV Admit Card 2020.
Every candidate is hereby advised that you should be awareof the allotted exam center. There is enough time available to locate the exact location of their allotted exam venue.