JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022, JIPMER has released an advertisement for Nursing Officer 433 vacancies in 2022, Candidates can Check JIPMER Nursing Officer Vacancy details, JIPMER Nursing Officer Online form before 01 December 2022 at-https://jipmer.edu.in/
Notifications have been released by JIPMER for the recruitment of 433 nursing officers.The candidates will be recruited in Pondicherry. This exam is held for recruiting nursing officers who have undergone various nursing courses like B.Sc., M.Sc. or GNM. We will provide you various information associated with the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022.
- 1 About the exam JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022:
- 1.1 Important Dates of JIPMER Nursing Officer Bharti 2022:
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of JIPMER Nursing Officer Bharti 2022:
- 1.3 JIPMER Nursing Officer Form 2022 Age limit:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022:
- 1.5 JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection criteria:
- 1.6 Salary details of JIPMER Nursing Officer:
- 1.7 Application process for JIPMER Nursing Officer Form 2022:
- 1.8 JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam pattern:
- 1.9 Detailed Syllabus for JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam 2022:
- 1.10 JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Admit card 2022:
- 1.11 JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Result:
- 1.12 FAQs for JIPMER Nursing Officer Bharti 2022
About the exam JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022:
The candidates who have completed B.Sc. in nursing or M.Sc. in nursing or GNM nursing have the eligibility to apply for the recruitment.
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरेCISF Constable Tradesman 787 Recruitment 2022
Important Dates of JIPMER Nursing Officer Bharti 2022:
|Date of Notification||November 3, 2022|
|Start date of application||November 7, 2022|
|Last date of application||December 1, 2022|
|Date of admit card release||In December 2022|
|Date of exam||In December 2022|
|Date of result declaration||In December 2022|
|Official website link||https://jipmer.edu.in/|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Nursing Officer Bharti 2022:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes||166|
|Economically Weaker Sections||43|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Form 2022 Age limit:
The age limit for applying for the recruitment is 21 years to 35 years.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates must have completed degree or diploma course in Nursing & Midwifery or any other equivalent course for being eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- The candidates must be registered as midwife or nurse under the Indian Nursing Council Act of 1947 or any other state nursing council.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection criteria:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a computer-based test.
Salary details of JIPMER Nursing Officer:
The monthly salary of the selected candidates will be ₹44,900.
Application process for JIPMER Nursing Officer Form 2022:
The application process for the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 is as follows-
- The candidate should visit the website https://www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Then, they should find the link of notification and apply online.
- Next, they must fill out the application form and make payment of the application fee.
- In this way, they will be able to fill up the application form and complete the application process for the recruitment.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam pattern:
- All the questions will be MCQs.
- There will be 3 sections in the question paper viz. General English, general awareness and aptitude test, Nursing.
- 10 questions willasked from general English, 10 questions will be asked from general awareness and aptitude test and 180 questions will be asked from nursing subject.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
Detailed Syllabus for JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam 2022:
The syllabus of general awareness and aptitude test will include-
- Indian history
- Indian geography
- Indian sports
- Indian current affairs
- Indian sports
- Countries and capitals
- Square root
- Number system
- Cube root
- Highest common factor
- Lowest common multiple
- Simple interest
- Chain rules
- General knowledge
- Environmental issues
- Books and authors
- Indian politics, etc.
The syllabus of general English will include-
- Spotting errors
- Error corrections
- Fill in the blanks
- Basic English grammar, etc.
Syllabus of nursing will include-
- Basic information about nursing
- Nursing management
- Computers in nursing
- Fundamentals of nursing
- Mental health
- Drug store management
- Environmental hygiene
- Health education and community pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Community Health Nursing
- Toxicology, etc.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Admit card 2022:
The admit card will be available around 10 days before the exam date on the official website.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Result:
The result will be released a few days after the exam on the official website.
We truly hope that we were able to meet your requirements.For any further details, feel free to contact us through comments.
FAQs for JIPMER Nursing Officer Bharti 2022
Can the application be done via online mode only?
How many vacancies are there in all?
Will all the questions asked in the exam be of objective type?