The largest telecom provider in the nation, Reliance Jio, continues to grow daily. Due to its appealing features and services, the business will get more subscribers. So, in that blog, we’ll inform you of one of its best features: online call history checking. Through the My Jio application, you may use the ability to view the history of your calls, SMS, and data usage.
Jio Call History
JIo call can occasionally be challenging to maintain track of our call history due to limitless calling services and the amount of data that needs to be managed. And there are times when we need to review the call history for a variety of reasons that are either personal or related to our jobs. In circumstances like this, we frequently wonder how to view call history in Jio call. You can easily check your call history online by following a few simple steps.
How To Check Call History?
The function offers two further choices: downloading the statement or requesting an email with extra information. The business also offers you the option of contacting customer support to have this service performed. To obtain the information, all you have to do is dial 198 and provide the precise date. They will confirm that you have provided them with the necessary information. Customer service representatives will disclose the call history and recording after validating the information. The firm also lets you view the call logs for other Jio numbers in addition to this feature.
- You must first check and log in to the My Jio app using a Jio number.
- You must now tap on the Statement that appears on the screen.
- The next step is to touch the “View Now” button and choose your dates.
- The next step is to select use costs, where you’ll see all three choices, including data, voice, and SMS.
- You must then select the Voice section to view the details of your calls.
Check the Call History Of Another Number
Handwritten Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- You must first log in to My Jio call Account before checking the link to create a new account.
- To obtain more information, you then wrote down a different Jio number.
- Once processing is finished, you will receive an OTP, which you must input before linking the accounts.
- Then, three choices will appear, including Voice, Calls, and SMS.
- The voice part must then be selected to access the call history.
How To Check the Jio Call History of the Last 30 days?
You can use the My statement area of the My Jio app to view the complete Jio call history for the past 30 days or specific periods.
- Select Menu from the upper right corner of the My Jio app.
- Then, on the menu bar, click the My statement tab.
- You can now see a drop-down option with two dates. Simply choose the dates you want the statement to cover. Choose the beginning date in the first drop-down menu and the ending date in the second.
- Following that, you have three choices: View statement; Email statement; and Download statement.
- Choose the option you want to view, then click the submit button.
- To examine the details of your Jio call history, pick voice under the usage charges option in the top bar.
Check Jio Calls History of Linked Jio numbers
You may look up the numbers connected to your My Jio app. You must access the associated Jio account in the My Jio call app to obtain the information. The associated Jio mobile number will then receive a one-time password that you can use to access the specifics of your call history. Enter the received OTP in the space provided to access Jio call and data history, among other things.
How to remove call details of Jio number
If you want to get rid of the call history associated with your Jio number, carefully read and adhere to the instructions below so that you don’t run into any difficulties.
Because the Jio company has tied this service, you won’t be able to delete the incoming call history of your Jio number if you want to delete the specifics of your incoming calls. You will only be able to delete Jio’s incoming call details. Since the Jio company itself closed it, there is no way to delete the details of incoming calls made to that number, thus you can only delete the outgoing call history.
How to remove the outgoing call details of Jio?
- The first thing you need to do is download the “my Jio app,” which you can do from the Google Play store. It is excellent if this application is already installed on your phone. People can download my Jio from the play store if they don’t already have it on their phones.
- When you access the my Jio app for the first time after downloading it, you must establish an account by entering your cell phone number and OTP. However, if the Jio number whose call history you wish to delete is already stored on your mobile device, you won’t need to create an account; login will take place automatically.
- When you launch the My Jio app, a screen similar to the one in the screenshot below will appear. You need to update My Jio if you already have it installed.
- The choice that is highlighted in the screenshot should be selected.
- When you select that choice, not one, not two, but three options will appear; you must choose “Call.” You can view the details of your Jio number’s most recent day of outgoing calls here. Additionally, if you want to extract 3 or 6 months’ worth of call history for a Jio number, there is an option at the bottom that you can select as shown in the screenshot below.
- You must now choose the date or the range of dates from which you want to erase the call details. For instance, I would applaud appropriately if I wanted to extract the Jio SIM’s call history for the previous seven days.