Jharkhand TET Application Form 2022,JTET is also known Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test which is eligibility cum common written examination for all those candidates who wants their Carrier as Teacher.
Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 is also called JTET. The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has the authority to issue the JTET 2022 Exam Notification. Those who are interested in becoming teachers at two different stages, namely primary (classes 1 to 5) and upper primary (classes 6 to 8), are encouraged to apply (Class 6th to 8th).
JTET is eligibility and common written test for all candidates seeking a job as a teacher in various primary schools in the state of Jharkhand. Any candidate who wishes to be hired as a teacher must take this test. Only the state of Jharkhand will accept the results of this test.
- 1 Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Criteria Important Dates :
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2022
- 1.2 Jharkhand TET Selection Procedure :
- 1.3 Application Fee for Jharkhand TET 2022
- 1.4 How to Apply in Jharkhand TET 2022
- 1.5 Visit official website
- 1.6 Search Registration Link
- 1.7 Fill details
- 1.8 Upload Documents
- 1.9 Pay the Application Fee
- 1.10 Print it
- 1.11 Frequently Asked Question For JTET 2022
- 1.12 How much Application fee of JTET ?
- 1.13 What is Selection process of Jharkhand TET ?
- 1.14 From Where we can download the Application form ?
Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Criteria Important Dates :
|Name of Exam||JTET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Name of post||Teaching|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Time Duration of Exam||3 hours|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2022
Eligibility criteria for Paper I (Class I to V):
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 45 percent marks and passed or enroll in a final 2-year elementary education diploma program.
- Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or enroll in the final four years of a Bachelor of Elementary Education program (B.El.Ed.)
- Candidates who must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% will consider. Candidates who have completed or are currently enrolled in a final two-year certificate in education are also eligible.
- Candidates with a BA / B.Sc. with a minimum of 50% and a B.Ed. degree are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Paper II (Class VI to VIII)
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree and appearing in the final two years of D.Ed
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45 percent, 50 percent marks and passed/appearing in B.Ed
- Senior Secondary with a minimum of fifty percent marks and passed or appearing in the final four years of Bachelor’s degree in elementary education (B.El.Ed) / Bachelor’s degree in science education (B.Sc.Ed), Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree
- JAC TET is open to A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) graduates with a minimum of 50% in BA or B.Sc.
Jharkhand TET Selection Procedure :
The selection method consists of two journals, one for the primary category (classes I-V) and the other for the higher primary category (classes VI-VIII). Candidates that achieve a minimum score of 60% will consider. The cut-off score for SC/ST is 52 points.
Candidates who pass the Tet would not be eligible for final selection. Candidates are chosen based on their Tet score as well as their eligibility requirements.
Application Fee for Jharkhand TET 2022
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Jharkhand TET 2022 Exam should review the Jharkhand TET 2022 Application Fee, which is divided into categories.
How to Apply in Jharkhand TET 2022
Visit official website
Official website of Jharkhand TET is https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/
Search Registration Link
Search and Open Registration Link
Fill all the required Details for registration
Upload Required Documents and Submit
Pay the Application Fee
Pay application fee with online payment mode
Print the receipt.
Frequently Asked Question For JTET 2022
How much Application fee of JTET ?
Application fee for Jharkhand teacher Eligibility test for general and OBC is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST is Rs. 250/-
What is Selection process of Jharkhand TET ?
Candidate must Score 60 % in Paper I or Paper II.
From Where we can download the Application form ?
Application Form can be download from Official website https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/