Jharkhand ITI Online Application Form 2021, Jharkhand ITI 2021 online application form fills up has been starting as per the timetable of the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Willing students can fill the application form online.
JCECEB conducts this admission procedure, which is based on the merit score of applied candidates for taking admission in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) of Jharkhand.
There are various trades that are offered according to the merit list. It is a state-level entrance procedure that has been done every year. There is no separate exam included, and it is totally a merit basis process.
|Article Type||Admission Application Form|
|ITI Admission Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Apply Online Date||July to August 2021|
|Jharkhand ITI Admission Apply Online Link||http://jceceb.cbtexam.in/itie/home/listofexam.aspx|
|Latest News Update||झारखण्ड आईटीआई में प्रवेश लेने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन जुलाई से शुरू हो चुके है आप JCECEB आईटीआई के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है ||
- 1 Important dates to Apply Online Application for Jharkhand ITI Admission:
- 1.1 Eligibility criteria Jharkhand ITI:
- 1.2 Jharkhand ITI Admission Application fee:
- 1.3 Important documents to take admission in Jharkhand ITI Colleges:
- 1.3.1 Application procedure for Jharkhand ITI Admission :
- 18.104.22.168 Go to the official website of JCECEB,
- 22.214.171.124 Then go to ‘All Online Application Submission – JCECEB 2020’.
- 126.96.36.199 Now click on ‘Online Application Form Submission for Admission in ITI in 2020’.
- 188.8.131.52 At this step, you have to create your secure login credentials. For that, you will be asked to fill details like email Id, contact number etc.
- 184.108.40.206 After that, your login Id and password will be sent to registered email Id.
- 220.127.116.11 Login ID & Password
- 18.104.22.168 Documents
- 22.214.171.124 Then click on ‘Submit’.
- 126.96.36.199 Submit Form
- 188.8.131.52 Print Out
- 1.3.1 Application procedure for Jharkhand ITI Admission :
- 1.4 ITI trades offered:
- 1.5 Jharkhand ITI 2021 merit list
- 1.6 Admission Result of Jharkhand ITI 2021:
- 1.7 Process of counseling:
- 1.8 Admission reservation:
- 1.9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Important dates to Apply Online Application for Jharkhand ITI Admission:
Complete detail of Jharkhand ITI online form 2021 for academic session 2021-2022 is given in this article. If you are interested in this examination, then you can read the article briefly.
If you are interested in taking admission in Jharkhand ITI, then here are the important dates as per JCECEB. It is also notified that these dates are tentative, which means it may change.
- The application form has been released from -July, 2021
- Last date of submitting the application form is-August, 2021
- The release date of the provisional merit list will be announced soon.
- The release date of the final merit list also will be announced later.
- The starting date of the counseling process is not decided yet.
Eligibility criteria Jharkhand ITI:
Before applying for the Jharkhand Industrial Training Institute through the online application form, students should qualify all the eligibility conditions. Here is the list of all eligibility criteria. Students are requested to go through them before apply.
- Educational qualification: Candidates have to pass the 10th board exam from any of the recognized board of education.
- Age limit: Candidates should be aged between 14 to 40 years on or before July 2021. For some of the trades, the minimum age should be 17 years. There is a relaxation also present in age of up to 5 years for widows of martyrs.
- Fitness: It is mandatory to be physically fit and mentally stable. Candidates have to provide their fitness certificate at the time of admission.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates are allowed for this examination.
- Domicile: Candidates have to be a resident of Jharkhand state.
Jharkhand ITI Admission Application fee:
The Jharkhand ITI application fee varies for different categories. They are described below. They can only be paid by credit/ debit card/ internet banking/ demand draft. The application fee is non-refundable.
- For general and BC-I or BC-II categories it is Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST categories it is Rs.200/-
- For females of all categories, it is Rs.200/-
- For physically challenged candidates, there is no fee.
Important documents to take admission in Jharkhand ITI Colleges:
There are some necessary documents that are required during the form fill up process of the Jharkhand ITI. Make sure that you have all the necessary documents, just to avoid any kind of problem during the application. The required documents are as follows:
- Result of class 8 and class 10.
- Your Aadhaar card.
- Scanned color photograph (passport size).
- Scanned signature.
- An impression of left thumb in JPG/JPEG format.
Application procedure for Jharkhand ITI Admission :
All candidates are advised to act according to the given instructions to fill the Jharkhand ITI application form 2021, without any hassle. Here, the complete procedure is described, which you should check to avoid any unwanted mistakes,
Go to the official website of JCECEB,
Then go to ‘All Online Application Submission – JCECEB 2020’.
Find JCECEB Apply online
Now click on ‘Online Application Form Submission for Admission in ITI in 2020’.
At this step, you have to create your secure login credentials. For that, you will be asked to fill details like email Id, contact number etc.
After that, your login Id and password will be sent to registered email Id.
Login ID & Password
By using a login Id and password, you need to login and fill all the information carefully. Try not to make any mistake as the authority will not allow you to resolve those mistakes after submitting the application form.
In the next step, you have to upload scanned all of your scanned documents like photo and signature. Upload your recent passport size photograph according to the mentioned size and resolution. It is also the same for the signature. Images should be in JPG/JPEG format.
Then click on ‘Submit’.
After submitting the form, fill the payment details to pay the application fee. You can make the payment through debit/ credit card or by internet banking. Please note that the application will only be accepted after the completion of a valid payment.
Take a printout of the money receipt for future use. You are advised to keep it safely until the admission process finishes.
ITI trades offered:
There are total 23 different types of courses present, that are offered by JCECEB. Here is the list of all the available trades, just have a look.
- Draughtsman Civil
- IT and Electronics System Maintenance
- Machinist Grinder
- Radio and TV Mechanic
- Insurance Agent
- Tool and Die Maker
- Painter (Domestic)
- Painter (Industrial)
- Weaving Technician
- Foundryman Technician
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Radio Technician
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic
- Library and Information Science
Jharkhand ITI 2021 merit list
The authorities will prepare a merit list after completing the application process. The merit list will be set up on the basis of marks obtained. The list will be published on their official website on the specific date.
Candidates are advised to check the list and attend the counseling process. The list consists of the selected candidate’s name and roll number. A direct link will be provided to check the merit list. The list will also be available in pdf format.
Admission Result of Jharkhand ITI 2021:
The Jharkhand ITI admission result will be announced by the exam authority on the scheduled date. JCECEB will announce the date before. The result can be checked on their official website. To check the result, you have to enter the selected course name and your roll number.
Process of counseling:
The names of the selected candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list. Only the selected candidates will get the chance to appear in the counseling process. They will get a call from the institute.
The counseling dates will be provided before the announcement of counseling process. In this process, all original documents of the candidate will be checked. They need to bring these documents to the counseling center. Here is a list of documents that the students have to carry with themselves:
- Application form (Hard copy).
- 10th class certificate and mark sheet.
- Any Valid ID proof.
- Caste certificate (If any).
- Medical certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Bank account number.
- Driving license.
- Domicile certificate (For limited candidate).
As per the Reservation policy of Jharkhand Government, the candidate, who is a local resident of Jharkhand and has a proper residential certificate signed by the authority can reserve a seat. This up-to-date reservation policy is applied in every institute, whether it is government or private.
So if you are enthusiast about the Jharkhand Industrial Training Institute and also want to take admission in it to make your dreams into the reality, then this article is the complete guide for you. Just go and grab your dream..
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Is there any exam present, to get into the institute?
Ans. No, there is no exam. The admission for session 2021-2022 will be offered on the basis or the 10th and 8th merit list by ITI institutes.
What is the official website of JCECEB?
The official website is http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/. Here, students can apply for Jharkhand ITI admission 2021.
Is it necessary to send the application form’s hard copy?
No, you have to fill the application online. You don’t need to send your application form’s hard copy to anywhere.
In which mode this application process is conducted?
Jharkhand ITI application process is conducted through online.