Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy for Assistant, Typist Post, JHC Assistant Recruitment Apply Online for Assistant, Cashier, Librarian Vacancy, Jharkhand HC Job 2019 Notification, Application Form, Jharkhand HC Recruitment Eligibility, Qualification, Selection Process at jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Jharkhand High Court has been released a recruitment notification for the posts of assistant, cashier, translator and others. Candidates can apply for the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 through the official website: jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in. The online application process will begin on the official website.
The application mode is completely online and candidates will have to submit their applications by the official website. On this page you can check detailed information about the JHC Assistant Vacancy 2019 on this page. We have provided here qualification selection process, age limit and other details of the job. Read the full article to get the information.
- 1 JHC Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Jharkhand HC Assistant, Cashier Vacancy 2019
- 1.2 Jharkhand HC Recruitment 2019 Post Details
- 1.3 JHC Assistant & Typist Job 2019- Eligibility Criteria
JHC Assistant Recruitment 2019
Jharkhand High Court invites online application for the various posts such as assistant, cashier, translator and others. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who have completed graduation and looking for a job in Jharkhand. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibilities of the job before applying for the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019. You can also visit the official website of the department to get detailed information about the JHC Assistant & cashier Job.
Jharkhand HC Assistant, Cashier Vacancy 2019
- Organization: Jharkhand High Court
- Name of the Posts: Assistant, Cashier, Translator, Asst. Librarian and others
- Total Posts: Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Start Date:
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Official website: jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Jharkhand HC Recruitment 2019 Post Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
JHC Assistant & Typist Job 2019- Eligibility Criteria
It is always important to have complete details of any job before we apply for it. Keep in mind we have shared here all available information about the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 on this page.
For Assistant Post: Candidate should have completed Graduation from recognized University and should also have knowledge of working on computers with sound knowledge of typing on the computer.
For Assistant Librarian Post: Candidate must have completed graduation in Library Science from any recognized university of India.
For Cashier Post: Applicant should be graduated in Commerce/ Economics from any recognized university of India.
For Translator & Jr Translator Post: candidates who have done graduation in any stream would be eligible to apply for Jharkhand High Court Assistant Recruitment 2019- Translator Post.
For Typist Post: Candidates should be graduated from the recognized university of India with a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. Candidates who also have Hindi typing knowledge will be preferred.
- For General/ UR / OBC Candidate: /- Rupees
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman- /- Rupees
- For General/ UR Category: Applicant’s age should be between 18 Year to 35 Years.
- For General/ UR Women Candidates: The upper age limit for Women candidates is 38 years.
Age relaxation is available for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules. Candidates can check details on official advertisement.
Candidates will get selected on the basis of written exam and interview for Jharkhand HC Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Online Application Process Begin Date:
- Last Date of Application Submission:
How to Apply for Jharkhand High Court Assistant Vacancy 2019
Candidates can apply for the job by logging on to the official website. You can also take help of the instructions we provided on this page to apply.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand High Court: nic.in
- Find the link of official notification of assistant, cashier, librarian and other post.
- Download the notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates my click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Then pay the application fee by net banking or debit/ credit card.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
JHC Assistant Admit Card 2019
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission will soon upload the assistant, librarian, cashier and other post admit card. Any specific date of admit card release is not yet announced by the department but as per the information Jharkhand High Court Assistant Admit Card 2019 are likely to be issued in November month. Applicants would be able to download the hall ticket by using their name, application number details. We will also provide a direct link on this page soon after the release of JHC Admit Card 2019.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant Result 2019
Jharkhand High Court will announce the Assistant, cashier and another exam result soon. Aspirants need to keep patience for some more days to check the Jharkhand PSC Assistant Result 2018. We will notify you soon after the declaration of result. Till then you can bookmark this webpage to get the updates of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019.
We shared here all the details of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2019 on this page. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
नोट– दोस्तों SMC Education टीम आपकी सुविधा के लिए यह सूचना/ जानकारी डाल रही है, यह सूचना हमारी टीम को सोशल मीडिया (फेसबुक, वाट्सअप, न्यूज़ पेपर्स) के द्वारा प्राप्त हुई है, अगर सूचना किसी भी प्रकार से गलत पाई जाती है तो इसके लिए हमारी टीम किसी भी प्रकार से जिम्मेदार नहीं रहेगी, अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप समन्धित विभाग की वेबसाइट को जरूर विजिट करे-धन्यवाद्