Jharkhand State E-Pass Registration Form, How to check Jharkhand E-Pass Application Status, How to apply for Jharkhand State E-Pass COIVID-19, Lockdown Jharkhand Police E-Pass Process at-https://ranchi.nic.in/
Lockdowns are being enforced in various places of India due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The mutant form of virus has led to a second wave of the pandemic. In such a situation, people who are required to move in or out of a city or state must obtain an e-Pass.
Thus, the citizens of Jharkhand who need to move out of their city or state due to any important reason must do the registration for the Jharkhand e-Pass by visiting the official website epassjharkhand.nic.in. A Swasthya Suraksha Saptah was announced till April 27, 2021, for those who are still in this pandemic situation.
Wearing masks, using sanitizer repeatedly, and maintaining social distancing is a must for all people nowadays. Further, to break the chain of the COVID-19 positive cases, the citizens must stay at home if it is not very necessary to go out. In any kind of adverse situation, people should go out with proper precautions and safety measures There is also a lockdown in the state from 22nd April to 29th April 2021. The citizens will be able to download their Jharkhand e-Pass after successful registration by visiting the website https://jharkhandtravel.nic.in.
Citizens who are engaged in the medical field, paramedical field, agricultural field and providing other essential goods, and in other related important and necessary fields are exempted from lockdown and are eligible to apply for the Jharkhand e-Pass. The officials of a government or private sectors are not eligible for the e-Pass until they are on the duty of the COVID-19 case sensitive.
- 1 The districts of Jharkhand where the facility of e-Pass has been started are listed below-
The districts of Jharkhand where the facility of e-Pass has been started are listed below-
- East Singhbhum
- West Singhbhum (Chaibasa)
There are total 3 types of the Jharkhand e-Pass which are-
- Within state movement e-pass
- Inter-state e-Pass
- E-Pass for moving to a certain distance
Application procedure for Jharkhand E-Pass:
The citizens will be able to apply for the e-Pass by following these steps-
- At first, the citizens should either visit the official website or download PRAGYAAM App from Google Play Store. The facility of downloading is not available for the IOS users.
- Then, they should provide mobile number and then complete its verification process by the help of OTP received at that number.
- Next, a form will appear in which they should fill up all the required details regarding their travel and then they must submit that application form after uploading all the required documents.
- After that, the form will be verified by the authorities and Jharkhand e-Pass will be produced for them if the application is accepted by the authorities.
FAQs for Jharkhand E-Pass
Is PRAGYAAM App functioning?
Yes, the PRAGYAAM App is functioning but it can only be downloaded by the android users.
What can be done if someone is unable to get the Jharkhand e-Pass?
The citizens should check the eligibility criteria in case they are unable to get the e-Pass.
In how many days will the e-Pass be issued?
The e-Pass will take at least 24 hours to be issued. In case of emergency, the citizens are not required to wait for the e-Pass to be issued.