Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form, Jharkhand Combined Exam Online registration Process 2021, Check Jharkhand Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria & Important Dates, JCECEB Official website-https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam is held every year for admitting candidates B.V.Sc., B. Sc. Agriculture, and B.Tech. in different colleges which are affiliated with the JCECEB. It is state level exam. For gathering all necessary information regarding Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam, you all need to read the full article.
- 1 Important Dates of JCECEB 2021:
- 1.1 Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 JCECEB Entrance Exam Application Process:
- 1.3 Jharkhand Entrance Application Fee:
- 1.4 Some Frequently Asked Questions for JCECEB 2021
Important Dates of JCECEB 2021:
|Sl. No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|01||Start date for filling up application form||In June 2021|
|02||Last date for filling up the application form||In July 2021|
|03||Date for admit card release||In the second week of July|
|04||Date of the examination||In the third week of July|
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of Jharkhand to become eligible for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam.
- As on December 31, 2021, they must have attained 17 years of age.
- The upper age limit for the B.Sc. (Honours), B.V.Sc., and B.Sc. (Honours) Agriculture is 22 years.
- They must have passed class 12 from a recognized board for being eligible to apply for all the courses along with 50 percent marks for the B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), A.H. and B.V.Sc. courses.
- A relaxation of 5 percent marks is also provided to the candidates belonging to SC and ST category for the A.H. and B.V.Sc. courses.
- The appearing candidates for class 12 will also be eligible for applying for the B.Sc. Agriculture course and B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) course.
- They must have passed class 12 with PCB stream for A.H. and B.V.Sc. courses, PCM stream for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) course and PCMB stream for B.Sc. Agriculture course.
- The application form of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam will be available through online mode in the month of June 2021 and the form can be filled up to the month of July 2021.
- Once the candidates avail the form, they need to fill up all the necessary details.
- Any correction cannot be done in the form after final submission, thus it must be filled up very carefully.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form through post.
- After that, the candidates must take a printout of the application form for future use.
JCECEB Entrance Exam Application Process:
- The candidates should at first visit the official website https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Then, they must register by providing all the required details.
- After registration, on the registered email ID of the candidates, a confirmation message will be sent.
- Next, by providing the application number and password they should log in.
- After that, they must fill up all the required details in the application form and then click on the button indicating “Save and Next”.
- Then, they should upload the scanned sign and photo.
- The photo must be in jpg or jpeg format and the size of the photo must be in between 4 kb to 100 kb. The sign also should be in jpg or jpeg format and the size of the sign should be in between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- Next, they should click on the button indicating “Payment”.
- After that, via online mode, they must make the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, all the entered information must be checked very properly and carefully by the candidates before the final submission.
- For use in the future, they must also take some printouts of the form.
Jharkhand Entrance Application Fee:
- The application fee can be paid only via online mode using a debit card, credit card, or other net banking options.
- Once paid, the application fee will not be refundable and transferable.
- Fee structure for the candidates belonging to various categories and streams are given below-
|Stream||Application Fee for the candidates of General and BC-I & BC-II categories||Application Fee for the candidates of SC and ST categories|
|PCMB||1000 rupees||500 rupees|
|PCM||900 rupees||450 rupees|
|PCB||900 rupees||450 rupees|
We hope that this article will become helpful for you able to meet your expectations. Please share your opinions about this article with us through your comments.
Some Frequently Asked Questions for JCECEB 2021
Can the application be done by offline mode?
No, the application cannot be done by offline mode.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Can the application fee be paid offline?
No, the application fee can be paid by online mode only.
Is Mathematics necessary to be a subject in class 12 for all the courses?
No, Mathematics is not necessary to be a subject in class 12 for the A.H. and B.V.Sc. courses.