Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021, Jeevan Pramaan Patra online portal, Jeevan Pramaan Patra Eligibility & Documents List, How to download Jeevan Pramaan Patra Form,Jeevan Pramaan Patra Portal-https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/
This scheme has been launched to lower the difficulties of the pensioners. This facility has been started by the post office to provide a life certificate to the pensioners.
On 1st November 2020 this facility has initiated. To receive the pension, it is very necessary for the pensioners to submit their life certificate. The offline process for submitting the life certificate has been started from 1st November till 31st December.
We have tried to provide you all the necessary information related to Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021 through this article. Please read this full article till the end to get all the information.
- 1 Details regarding the Jeevan Pramaan Patra scheme:
- 1.1 Some Important Information about Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021:
- 1.2 Apply online registration procedure for Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021:
- 1.3 The offline registration procedure:
- 1.4 Jeevan Pramaan Patra Documents List:
- 1.5 The downloading procedure:
- 1.6 Contact Details of Jeevan Pramaan Patra:
- 1.6.1 FAQs for Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021
- 188.8.131.52 How can the nearest CSC be found?
- 184.108.40.206 How can one know if his or her DLC has been accepted or not?
- 220.127.116.11 How can the Jeevan Pramaan Patra be generated on PC or laptop or mobile?
- 18.104.22.168 Where can the Jeevan Pramaan Patra be submitted?
- 22.214.171.124 For how many years will the Jeevan Pramaan Patra be valid?
- 1.6.1 FAQs for Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021
Details regarding the Jeevan Pramaan Patra scheme:
After retirement, the government employees receive pension. By installing the app of Jeevan Pramaan on phones or by assessing the portal of Jeevan Pramaan, a new window will be opened, and with the help of that Jeevan Pramaan ID can be created. In this process Aadhaar biometric verification also plays crucial role.
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Benefit||Providing Digital Life Certificate|
|State||All over India|
Some Important Information about Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021:
The important information that the pensioners should be known are given below-
- The whole process of authentication is very easy.
- For receiving pension, this certificate is very necessary.
- Through Jeevan Pramaan Patra, the submission of Digital Life Certificate will be quite easier.
- After successful generation of Pramaan ID, an SMS is sent to the pensioners.
- Without the pensioner’s approval Digital Life Certificate cannot be generated.
- After submittion of Digital Life Certificate, every month the pensioner’s pension will be disbursed in his/her pension account.
Eligibility Criteria of Jeevan Pramaan Patra :
It is very important to know properly about the eligibility criteria of the applicants in order to receive the Jeevan Pramaan Patra. The eligibility criteria are as follows-
- The applicant must be a pensioner.
- The applicant should have a valid aadhaar card.
- The Aadhaar Card no. of the applicant should be registered with their pension disbursement agency.
- A pensioner who has been re-married or is re-employed is not eligible for making the Jeevan Pramaan Patra.
Apply online registration procedure for Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021:
The steps of the online registration are enlisted here and with the help of these steps the applicants can easily register themselves for the service. The steps are as follows-
At first, the pensioner must visit the official website, that is, jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
Then, they should click on the “Get a certificate” link on the Home Page.
Next, they must download the app on the basis of the device and then open it.
After that, on the computer screen the application form will appear.
Enter necessary details
Next, the necessary details must be entered by the pensioner.
Aadhar card number
Then, via the app, authorization of the Aadhaar will be done.
download pdf format
After that, an option of downloading in PDF format will appear, the pensioner must click on it.
download jeevan pramaan patra
After doing so, Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021 will get downloaded in the device
The offline registration procedure:
The offline registration process is described in steps. The steps are as follows-
- The applicant at first must visit the nearest CSC/office of PDA.
- To locate the nearby centre, the applicant should click on the “Locate a Centre” link on the official website.
- Then, the search category must be selected.
- Next, the details that are asked for should be entered.
- The nearby CSC’s details will appear on the computer screen.
- The applicant should visit the CSC and give all the necessary details to the operator, who will then enter the information into the system (Jeevan Pramaan Application).
- After that, the applicant must complete biometrics either by fingerprint scanner or the iris scanner.
- After successful authentication, a unique id (Pramaan ID) will be generated, and finally a message of acknowledgement quoting the ID is sent on the applicant’s mobile no. via SMS.
Jeevan Pramaan Patra Documents List:
The documents that are required for the process of registration are given below-
- Mobile No.
- Pension Payment Order No.
- Account No.
- Aadhaar No.
The procedure for generating Life Certificate online:
The pension holders can login to their account of Jeevan Pramaan by using the Pramaan ID, through the official website. The steps for generating the Life Certificate are as follows-
- At first, the applicants must login to their account by using OTP and Pramaan ID.
- Then, they should select the option “Generate Jeevan Pramaan”.
- Next, they must enter their Aadhaar No. & mobile no. & then click “Generate OTP”.
- After that, they must enter the OTP they have received in their mobile no. in the place where it is asked for.
- Then, they should enter all the details that are asked for and the option of no objection should be selected by them.
- Next, the scanning of iris or fingerprint of the applicants must be done.
- Using the data of Aadhaar, authentication of biometric input should be done.
- After completing the authentication, the Jeevan Pramaan Patra will appear on the screen.
- Finally, a message of confirmation is sent to their mobile no. & it will also have the ID of Jeevan Pramaan Certificate.
The downloading procedure:
The process by which Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021 can be downloaded, is described below-
|01||At first, the PDA should login his or her account of Jeevan Pramaan by visiting the official website jeevanpramaan.gov.in.|
|02||Then, he/she must enter the Pramaan ID to download the Jeevan Pramaan Patra.|
|03||The Jeevan Pramaan Patra can be downloaded or viewed only when the pensioner will share it.|
|04||The pensioner’s DLC cannot be assessed by the PDA if not registered.|
The process of downloading the App for Windows:
The process by which Jeevan Pramaan App for Windowscan be downloaded, is mentioned below-
|01||At first, the applicant should visit https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in & then click on “Download” tab.|
|02||Then, he/she must enter their email ID and captcha & then click “I agree to Download”.|
|03||Next, the applicant should enter OTP that has been received in his/her email ID.|
|04||After doing so, the page of download will appear on the screen, where he or she should click on “Download for Windows OS”.|
|05||A download link will be received by the applicant through email. He/she can click it only for once as after that the link will expire.|
|06||After clicking the link, a zip file will be downloaded that will contain the Jeevan Pramaan Application.|
|07||Finally, he or she must unzip the file by following the instructions that have been given in the ‘client installation document’.|
The procedure for downloading the App for Mobile:
We are hereby mentioned the steps by following which the applicants can download the app which is convenient in mobile. The steps are as follows-
|01||At first, the applicant must visit https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in and then he or she should click on “Download” tab.|
|02||Then, the applicant must enter their email ID and captcha & click “I agree to Download”.|
|03||Next, the applicant should enter the OTP that has been received by him or her in his/her email ID.|
|04||After doing so, the page of download will appear on the computer screen, where he/she should click on “Mobile App Download”.|
|05||A download link will be received by the applicant via email. He or she can click it only for one time as after clicking it once the link will expire.|
|06||After clicking the link, the apk file will be downloaded in the applicant’s mobile phone.|
In order to convert the public device into the registered biometric device RD Service is needed. It is provided by device manufacturers. It can be downloaded by visiting the official portal & then clicking on the link https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/package/download, providing email ID & finally clicking on “I agree to Download”.
Contact Details of Jeevan Pramaan Patra:
In case of any query, the pensioners can contact using the below given details-
SMS- JPL to 7738299899
Jeevan Pramaan Project
3rd Floor, National Informatics Centre
A Block, CGO Complex
New Delhi – 110 003 India
Telephone- 1800 111 555
We hope that we are able to meet your demands and this article has become informative for you. Please share your experience with us through your precious comments.
FAQs for Jeevan Pramaan Patra 2021
How can the nearest CSC be found?
The nearest CSC can be found with the help of the link https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in or by sending SMS to 7738299899. The SMS content must be JPL and then your respective pin code.
How can one know if his or her DLC has been accepted or not?
To know the status of one’s DLC that whether it has been accepted or not, one should download it by visiting the portal https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in.
How can the Jeevan Pramaan Patra be generated on PC or laptop or mobile?
The Jeevan Pramaan Patra can be generated on PC or laptop or mobile by installing the “RD Service” of Biometric Device on the particular device (PC or laptop or mobile), which can be downloaded by “Download” tab on the official portal. An internet connection is necessary for downloading. The Biometric Device must be certified by STQC.
Where can the Jeevan Pramaan Patra be submitted?
The Jeevan Pramaan Patra can be submitted at the nearby CSC, in the pension holder’s bank branch or via the Umang App.
For how many years will the Jeevan Pramaan Patra be valid?
The Jeevan Pramaan Patra will be valid for 1 year from the submission date.