JEE Main Syllabus 2020- Check Joint Entrance Exam (Main) Pattern 2020, NTA JEE Mains Paper-1 & Paper-2 Test Pattern, Candidates download Content & Test Structure for JEE Main 2020 from jeemain.nic.in:
JEE Main 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry, Physics, Maths: The National Testing Agency is preparing to conduct Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020. The Exam is scheduled to be held between 18 to 23 July 2020 in both Pen-Paper and Computer Based Test.
JEE Main entrance exam has two papers i.e. paper-I will be held for those candidates who want to take admission in the Engineering Department (B.E/B.Tech Course).
The Paper-II will also hold for Architecture (B.Arch/ B.Planning Course). To qualify the exam and get good marks, candidates need of latest JEE Main Exam pattern for Paper-1 & paper-2.
All contenders must cover important topics of JEE Main Exam Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and mathematics disciplines. We advised to candidates that they must join online test series, mock test for better preparation.
First you download NTA JEE Main Syllabus 2020 and collect study materials like Best Books, Coaching notes, previous year papers/model papers and solve these to improve performance in the exam.
- 1 NTA JEE Main Syllabus 2020- Paper-I & Paper-II Test pattern:
- 1.1 NTA JEE Main 2020 Syllabus Details
- 1.2 JEE (Mains) 2020 Test Schedule:
- 1.3 JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020:
- 1.4 JEE Main Subject Wise Syllabus- Physics Chemistry Maths:
- 1.5 JEE Main 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry:
- 1.6 JEE Main 2020 Preparation Tips, Practice Mock Test & Question Papers-
NTA JEE Main Syllabus 2020- Paper-I & Paper-II Test pattern:
The national testing agency (NTA) has been incorporated by Ministry of Human Resource Development as an independent autonomous, self-reliant and self-sustained premier testing organization and the conduct of the JEE Main Exam has been entrusted to the NTA by the government of India.
The JEE (Main) 2020 will be held twice before admission in the next academic session. The NTA will organize the first JEE (Main) – January 2020 for admission to UG programs in NITs, IITs institutions between 6th January to 20th January 2020.
NTA JEE Main 2020 Syllabus Details
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Test (Main)-2020|
|Course Name||B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning|
|Exam Dates||July 2020|
|Type of Exam||National level Entrance Exam|
|JEE Main 2020 Notification release date||1st September 2019|
|JEE Main Application Form starting date||2nd September 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||30th September 2019|
|Last date to payment of application fee||October 2019|
|JEE Main Exam Date||06 to 11 January 2020|
JEE (Mains) 2020 Test Schedule:
There will two papers in JEE Mains Entrance exam. Paper-I will be held for B.E/B.Tech Programs through Computer Based Test and Paper-II will be organized for B.Arch/B.Planning Programs through Computer Based Test and Pen Paper Based (Only for part-III Drawing Test).
|Paper||Subjects||Mode of Exam||Timing of JEE Main 2019|
|Paper-1 (For B.E/B.Tech)||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only||09.30 am to 12.30 pm||02.30 pm to 05.30 pm|
|Paper-2 (For B.Arch/B.Planning) to be attempted on one sitting||Mathematics Part I Aptitude Test Part II||Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only||Will be held in one shift only|
|Drawing Test Part-III||Pen & Paper Based (Offline) mode to be attempted on Drawing sheet|
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020:
The Paper-I consists 90 objective type questions from three sections. Each question carries 4 marks and paper-I will be held for 360 marks. Each section contains 30 questions.
In paper 2 comprises of three parts that are aptitude test, drawing test and mathematics. Paper 1 will consist of total 90 objective type questions and total 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
Paper-II comprises of 30 questions from maths, 50 questions for Aptitude test and 2 questions for drawing test.
JEE Main Paper 1 Exam pattern
- Courses: The Paper-I of JEE Main 2020 will be organized for admission to undergraduate Engineering courses
- Exam Mode: JEE Main exam will be conducted through online mode
- Subjects: JEE Main Paper-I will contain questions form chemistry, Physics and mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: It will contain total 90 objective type questions. Weightage to all subjects are given equal. Total 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: Objective type- Multiple Choice questions will be asked
- Exam Time Duration- Candidates have to solve complete paper in 3 hours (180 Minutes) having 40% disability. It will be held in two sitting i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Question Paper Medium: For all exam cities centers, the paper medium is English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct question will carry 4 marks
- Negative Marking: 1/4 negative marking for every incorrect answer i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Marking & Questions for Paper I (B.Tech)
Marking & Questions for Paper II (B.Arch)
JEE Main Subject Wise Syllabus- Physics Chemistry Maths:
In this section we are providing the JEE Main Syllabus 2020 for Physics Chemistry and mathematics sections. The paper-I consists of total three subjects that are Maths, Chemistry and Physics.
JEE Main 2020 Mathematics Syllabus:
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutations & Combinations
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Mathematical Induction
- Limit, Sequences & Series
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
- Vector Algebra
- Mathematical Reasoning and Trigonometry.
JEE Mains Syllabus for Physics:
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Physics & Measurement
- Properties of Solids & Liquids
- Electrostatics, Oscillations & Waves
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents,
- Current Electricity, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves,
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation,
- Electronic Devices, Atoms & Nuclei,
- Communication Systems, etc
JEE Main 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry:
Physical Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, States of Matter, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, Solutions, Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry, Equilibrium, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: General Principles & Process of Isolation of Metals, Hydrogen, p – Block Elements, s – Block Element, Co-ordination Compounds, d – and f – Block Elements, Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties, Environmental Chemistry, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Purification & Characterisation of Organic Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Polymers, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Bio Molecules, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life, etc.
JEE Main 2020 Preparation Tips, Practice Mock Test & Question Papers-
JEE Main 2020 Mock Test has been announced now. JEE Main Preparation Tips can help candidates to crack this exam easily. JEE Main is a national level exam which is a gateway to get admission in undergraduate engineering courses given by top colleges if the country.
Before preparing for any exam, examinees should make a schedule as per the courses. You must focus on followings preparation tips:-
Mock Test- the Mock test is also a good process to prepare for the exam. The testing agency provides the link to practice mock test. Candidates should practice at least one mock test per week. It will help you to analyze performance in the exam
Study Plan: First of all candidates have to make the study plan for your exam preparations. Firstly, get information about the Complete JEE Main Syllabus 2020 and JEE Main Exam Pattern divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
Time Management: After getting detailed information about JEE Main syllabus candidates should create a timetable for studies. Students must give equal weight to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared time-table. You should include short breaks of five to ten minutes between long hours of study.
We have mentioned full details about JEE Main Syllabus 2019 in this article. Candidates will easily download JEE Mains January Exam Syllabus section wise. You can ask directly your query by putting it in the below comment box.