JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Name Wise- NTA has been released JEE Main September exam name wise admit card in July 2021, NTA JEE Main Exam (Session 3rd & 4th) in July & August Month 2021 at the jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Latest Update-27 May 2021-मई सत्र के लिए संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा (मुख्य) 2021 को स्थगित करने के सन्दर्भ में
The official notification for JEE Main Admit Card issue has been released by NTA (National Testing Agency). As per their notification, the JEE Main Admit Card will be released on 09 February 2021.
Latest News Update -: एनटीए द्वारा JEE Main परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दिए गए है, अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट में दिए गए लिंक से नाम, जन्म तिथि और पासवर्ड लगाकर एडमिट कार्ड देख सकते है-धन्यवाद
Generally, the admit card releases 15 days prior to the examination but this year there’s an exception due to COVID -19 pandemic. The examination will be held from February (23,24,25,26), March (15,16,17,18), April (27,28,29,30) & May (24,25,26,27,28) 2021.
The Joint Entrance Examination Main or JEE Main is the biggest entrance examinations for Engineering in India. The examination is conducted by NTA. Through this examination, students can get admission to IITs, IIITs, NITs, CFIs and others various courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, B.E, B.Plan etc.
The students who have passed 10+2 can appear in JEE Main. Around 9lakh students appear in the examination every year. (National Test Abhyas app for NEET & JEE Main || NTA अभ्यास ऐप)
In this article, we have mentioned every information regarding JEE Main 2021 like highlights of JEE Mains admit card, the procedure of downloading JEE Mains Admit card, retrieve of the admit card, things to check there, admit card details, exam day instructions, errors to check etc. Interested candidates can check every detail from here thoroughly. Hope you will get help from here. (JEE Main Syllabus 2021)
- 1 Highlights of JEE Mains 2021 Admit card:
- 1.1 Reasons for delaying Admit card and Postponing the exam:
- 1.2 Details mentioned in JEE Mains Admit card Name Wise 2021:
- 1.3 Downloading procedure of JEE Main Admit card 2021:
- 1.4 Steps to retrieve login credentials:
- 1.5 Common errors in JEE Main 2021 Admit card:
- 1.6 Exam day instructions:
- 1.7 Things to carry on the exam day:
- 1.8 Things not to carry to the exam hall:
- 1.9 Exam timings for JEE Main September Exam 2021:
- 1.10 Exam pattern:
- 1.11 Result:
- 1.12 Counseling:
- 1.13 Contact details:
- 1.14 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.14.1 When will the JEE Main Admit card be released in this year?
- 1.14.2 Is the Admit card available offline?
- 1.14.3 If any candidate has applied in two courses (suppose B.Arch and B.Plan), does it required to download separate admit cards?
- 1.14.4 My name in Aadhar card and 10th board exam certificate is different, so which spelling should I enter while filling up the application form?
- 1.14.5 My photograph in JEE Main admit card is blurred, in that scenario what should I do?
- 1.14.6 Is there any type of biometric verification in the exam?
- 1.14.7 If any candidate lost his/her admit card then what to do to check the JEE Main result?
- 1.14.8 Can I get a duplicate JEE Mains admit card at the exam center in case if I may forget to bring that on exam day?
- 1.14.9 Do I need to bring DL with me? I am from Assam.
- 1.14.10 The JEE Main website is not opening. What should I do?
- 1.14.11 What I need to do if there is any problems with my name in admit card?
Highlights of JEE Mains 2021 Admit card:
|Admit card issue date||09 February 2021|
|Issuing authority||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Exam date||February (23,24,25,26), March (15,16,17,18), 20 July to 25 July 2021 ( April) & 27 July to 02 August 2021 (May)|
|Number of candidates||More than 9lakhs|
|Number of test centers||233 centers across India|
|Browsers to download admit card||Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox|
|JEE Main September Admit card||Download Link 1|
|2nd Server||Download Link 2|
Reasons for delaying Admit card and Postponing the exam:
As we are aware of COVID-19 pandemic and its increasing cases, the authorities of exam conducting body have decided to postpone the exam and also have delayed the admit card issue date. (JEE Main Rank List 2021)
Here are the other reasons for doing so, just have a look at them –
- The authorities are concerned about each and every applicant. If a single child is found COVID+, it can be transmitted to many aspirants.
- Commutation is also a big concern as all candidates don’t have their own private vehicles, and traveling in public vehicles is not safe.
- Candidates can’t maintain physical distancing properly in the examination hall. Maintaining social distancing will be very difficult for them.
- There is also a chance that every test center will not be well sanitized.
Details mentioned in JEE Mains Admit card Name Wise 2021:
Every candidate should check that all the correct details are there in their JEE Mains admit card name wise. For that, they first need to know which details will be there on the hall ticket/admit card. In order to help them, we have mentioned those details in this paragraph. Check them all – (JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers)
- Name of the applicant: The candidate’s name will be on the admit card as per written at the time of filling up the application form.
- Application number: Every candidate has a system generated application number. That number will also be written on the admit card.
- Roll number: The applicant’s roll number will be there.
- Father’s name: The applicant’s father name will be mentioned there, as per given at the time of application form fill-up.
- Name of the course: The candidate’s chosen course will be mentioned there.
- Candidate’s DOB: The date of birth of the candidate will also be there.
- Gender of the candidate: Every candidate’s gender (male/ female/ others) will be written there.
- Category: The category of the candidate, where he/she belongs to General or SC/ ST/ OBC will be mentioned there.
- Eligibility state: The candidate’s state of eligibility will be here on the admit card.
- PWD status: Whether the candidate belongs to PWD or not will be mentioned there.
- Test center’s code and address: The candidate’s allotted test center and its unique code will be written there and the address of the center will also be there.
- Date and Shift: The date and the shift of the examination that allotted for the candidate will be there on the admit card.
- Paper: The exam paper details of the examination will also be there, like whether it is Paper- I or Paper-II or Paper-II or others.
- Photograph and signature: The candidate’s scanned photograph and signature will be there.
- Signature of senior director: The signature of senior director, NTA will also be there.
- Important instruction: Some important instructions will be written there that are have to be followed by each of the candidates.
Downloading procedure of JEE Main Admit card 2021:
The JEE Mains admit card will accessible on the NTA’s official website. Candidates can download it from there after it releases. They can follow the below- mentioned steps. The steps are –
- Visit www.jeemain.nta.nic.in or navigate the website.
- There on the home page click on the “JEE Mains Admit Card” link.
- After clicking, you will be driven to the admit card login tab.
- There you can see two options to download the admit card. They are –
- Through Application number and Password.
- Through Application number and DOB.
- Choose the option according to your preference.
- Then you need to enter those login credentials – Application Number and Date of birth/ Password. And enter the Security Pin.
- After entering the above-mentioned credentials click on “SIGN IN”.
- A new dashboard will open then. There you can see the option “Download Admit card” written in blue color. Click on that.
- Just after clicking your admit card will become visible on your screen automatically.
- All aspirants are advised to check all details. If everything is correct save it and download it in PDF format. Keep the admit card safe as no candidate is permitted to appear the examination without it.
Steps to retrieve login credentials:
Without the login credentials i.e. application number and password, candidates will not be able to download the JEE Main admit card 2021 Name Wise. If any of you have forgotten the credentials then don’t worry you can easily recover it using the steps mentioned below. The steps are –
- Step-1: First, visit the admit card login page. There you can see two options – “Forget password” and “Forget Application Number”. Click on the option you want to recover.
- If you choose Forget Application Number: If you choose this option, you have to enter your name, name of your father, name of your mother, birth date and state of eligibility. Enter then on their specified space and your application number will be retrieved.
- If choose Forget password: If you select this option, then you have to choose one from the three options –
- Retrieve using a security question and you have to put the answer. (You have chosen during application form fill-up).
- Using verification code. (A verification code will be sent to your mobile number which you have registered).
- Using reset link. (A resent link will be sent to you registered E-mail Id).
After following these steps you can retrieve your login credentials. If you are still not able to recover using the above-mentioned steps, you are advised to contact the authorities immediately. The contact details are mentioned in this article below.
Common errors in JEE Main 2021 Admit card:
Sometimes there are some errors that may arrive in the JEE Main admit card 2021 Name Wise. With those errors, candidates will appear in the exam. In case any error occurs, the candidate should immediately contact to the NTA authorities so that they can make corrections.
Some common errors are –
- Spelling mistake of the candidate’s name
- A mistake in name of the paper.
- Error in the date of birth of the candidate.
- In gender.
- In examination timing.
- Error in city.
- Error in state code of eligibility
- In the candidate’s category.
Exam day instructions:
On the exam day, every candidate needs to follow some instructions. Those instructions will be written on their admit card. If any candidate doesn’t follow that, he/she will be not allowed to appear in the examination.
Those instructions are –
- No aspirant has the permission to enter the exam hall after 9.00 am for 1st session and after 2.00 pm for 2nd session.
- Every candidate should sit according to their allotted seat number. Their roll number will be pasted to their allotted seat.
- Candidates can leave the exam hall only after the exam gets ended.
- Everyone must bring the necessary documents along with the admit card to the examination center. A list of necessary documents is given in the next paragraph.
- They should follow each and every COID-19 safety instructions.
- They need to maintain physical distancing at any cost and as much possible.
- Everyone should wear a mask all the time.
- They should sanitize their hand on every interval.
Things to carry on the exam day:
Every candidate needs to bring the necessary documents on the examination day. Among them, the JEE Main Admit card 2021 Name Wise is the most important. Those documents are –
- A printout of the admit card.
- Any one valid identity proof (Voter Id/ Aadhar card/ PAN Card / e-aadhar card/ Ration card/ 12th admit card).
- A recent passport-sized photograph (Should be as same as uploaded during application).
- PWD certificate (If applicable).
- Mask, gloves, hand sanitizer, personal water bottle (For COVID safety).
- Sugar tablets, fruits, foods, transparent water bottle (only allowed for Diabetic candidates).
Things not to carry to the exam hall:
There are some items that are prohibited in the examination center. If any candidate brings that, then he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Those items are –
- Pen or pencil or geometry box.
- Any kind of printed paper.
- Any electronic gadgets i.e. calculators, cell phones, microphones, watches, camera etc.
- Instruments like slide ruler, Pen and others.
Exam timings for JEE Main September Exam 2021:
All candidates should follow the exam timings on the examination day. The timings are –
|Events||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Reporting starts||7.30 am – 9.00 am||1.00 am – 2.00 pm|
|Invigilator instructs||9.00 am – 9.20 am||200 pm – 2.20 am|
|Login to read details||9.20 am||2.20 pm|
|B.E/ B.Tech exam||9.30 am – 12.30 pm||2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|B.Arch exam||9.30 am – 12.30 pm||2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|B.Plan exam||–||2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|B.Plan & B.Arch exam||–||2.30 pm – 6.00 pm|
In exam pattern there are some changes done by NTA. Before appearing in the examination, every candidate should know this exam pattern. They are enlisted below.
- There will be three papers instead of two, Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III.
- There will be separate paper for B.Plan and B.Arch.
- This year, the total number of questions and their marks are also changed.
- NVT type questions are also introduced in this year.
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer to the examination carries 4 marks. The marking scheme is different for B.Tech/ B.E, B.Arch, B.Plan. They are as follows:
B.Tech/ B.E pattern:
|Subjects||Number of exam questions||Total marks|
|Subjects||Number of questions||marks|
|Aptitude test (Part 2)||50||200|
|Mathematics (Part 1)||25||100|
|Drawing (part 3)||2||100|
|Subjects||Number of questions||marks|
|Aptitude test (Part 2)||50||200|
|Mathematics (Part 1)||25||100|
- Negative marking: There is negative marking of 1mark in the exam. For each wrong answer that amount of marks will be subtracted. No marks will be deducted for any wrong answers of the questions of NVT type.
- Language: The questions will be available in English and Hindi language. In some of the states, there will be an option to choose their local language.
- Time duration: The time allotted for the exam is 3 hours. For candidates of 40% disability, it becomes 4 hours.
- Mode of the Examination: The examination is mainly Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Question type: There will be some MCQ and some Numeric value based questions in each section.
The release date of the result is not officially declared. In a live session, the director-general of NTA, Mr. Vineet Joshi said that they will try to publish the result within 15 days of examination completion in order to avoid delay in further process i.e. counseling, admission etc.
The result will be declared on the official website is NTA i.e. www.jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can check their results from there after getting released. The see downloading procedure is as follows:
- Click on the link www.jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage search for “JEE Main 2020 Result” and then click on that.
- There enter login credentials i.e. application number and DOB with the security pin.
- After entering those, click on “Submit”.
- Then you can see the result. Check it from there and download for future reference.
After the release of the result, NTA authorities will start the counseling process. They send the rank data to boards and institutes for their seat allocation.
Candidates will be admitted on the basis of their rank. Every candidate, whose name will be there on the result or merit list, he/she should participate in the counseling process.
Maximum six numbers of rounds will be done in the Counseling process. The counseling date is not declared by the authority. We will inform you as soon as the official notification will be released. So, keep in touch with us.
If you have queries regarding the exam or admit card, you can contact the authorities using below-mentioned contact details.
- Helpline number: +91-7703859909/ 8076535482
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Address: C-20 1A/8, Sector-62, IITK outreach center, Noida-201309
Hope you like the article very much. For any query regarding this article or you want to share your opinion regarding this article with us, you can comment on it in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
When will the JEE Main Admit card be released in this year?
As per the official notification, the JEE Main Admit card is released in July 2021.
Is the Admit card available offline?
No, the JEE Main Admit card is available online on the website of NTA (www.jeemain.nta.nic.in). You can’t get it any offline sources such as by post, courier etc.
If any candidate has applied in two courses (suppose B.Arch and B.Plan), does it required to download separate admit cards?
Yes, it is required to download both the Admit cards.
My name in Aadhar card and 10th board exam certificate is different, so which spelling should I enter while filling up the application form?
In the JEE Mains Admit card, the name as per your Aadhar card will reflect. You should enter the spelling as per your Aadhar card.
My photograph in JEE Main admit card is blurred, in that scenario what should I do?
You should contact to the NTA authorities immediately so that you can do some further steps to get a new hall ticket or admit card with a better photo.
Is there any type of biometric verification in the exam?
Yes, on the examination day, every candidate needs to appear in biometric verification.
If any candidate lost his/her admit card then what to do to check the JEE Main result?
As in the process of checking the JEE Mains result, roll number and password is needed, he/she can check the result by using those credentials that are stored in their registered email id.
Can I get a duplicate JEE Mains admit card at the exam center in case if I may forget to bring that on exam day?
No, you can’t get duplicate admit card on the examination center. You must bring that with other essential documents.
Do I need to bring DL with me? I am from Assam.
Yes, you need to bring DL along with other necessary documents.
The JEE Main website is not opening. What should I do?
If this type of issue appeared, then you have to clear your browser’s cache and then retry. If there is any technical issue then the officials will fix it as soon as possible.
What I need to do if there is any problems with my name in admit card?
You just need to contact the exam authority by using the contact number given in the contact details section in this article.