NTA has been activated the online application correction link for JEE Main 2021 February exam. Appearing students can make changes in the application form before 30th January 2021 on jeemain.nta.nic.in
In case of any discrepancy or any kind of error in the form, like mistakes in address, qualification, name, etc., the candidates who will appear for Paper 1, 2 & 3 of JEE Main can submit their correction form.
The tab “Apply for JEE (Main) 2021” present on the website of the National Testing Agency will be changed and replaced by JEE (Main) correction window.
By following the steps given below, the candidates can correct their JEE Main 2021 Application Form-
- At first, the candidates must visit the official website “jeemain.nta.nic.in”.
- Then, they must log in by giving the details asked, that is, regn. no. & password.
- After successful login, they should click on the link “JEE Main Correction in Application Form 2021,” and then they can proceed to correct the form.
- After that, they must read the instructions & then click on “Proceed” to correct the form.
- After that, the candidates will be able to see the details of their form. They can correct the mistakes (if any) by using the pen tool.
- Finally, after making all the corrections, they should click “Submit.”
For correcting the uploaded photograph, the candidates can follow the steps that are given below-
- They should visit the official website “jeemain.nta.nic.in” first.
- Then, they must click on the link “Remove Image Discrepancy.“
- After that, they must enter their application form no. & password for logging in.
- Finally, they should upload the correct photograph according to the guidelines of NTA & click “Submit.”
The candidates must correct all the mistakes in the form as any mistakes may lead to the cancellation of the candidates’ registration. The correction window will open only for one time before every attempt in February, March, April & May. The candidates cannot change all the information on the form.
Various corrections in the JEE Main 2021 application form might need fee payment, like uploading the category certificates by the reserved category candidates.