NTA has released the Admit Card for the JEE Main 2021 exam. If you are sitting in JEE Main exam then you can download the admit card from the official website of NTA i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates should not have any problem downloading the admit card, for this, the NTA has issued 3 direct links.
NTA has also issued a notice about the fake website, in which it has been told that students do not need to be filled from the fake website of JEE Main and students should download their admit cards from the official website.
For downloading their admit cards, the candidates must log in first by using their login credentials: their Application Number of JEE Main 2021 or their DOB and the password they have created.
Some highlights of the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card are as follows-
- The admit card that NTA will release will be applicable only for February 2021.
- The details related to the day of the exam and the session for a particular candidate will be present on the admit card.
- The candidates must take a print out of the admit card, as they must carry their admit card to the exam center on the exam day.
- Admit card’s any duplicate copy will not be issued by the authorities under any circumstances.
- The candidates who will appear for the exam of other sessions also must keep their admit card very safe as it will be needed later.
- Various important instructions will also be present in the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card, which will be required by the candidates to be followed strictly.
The JEE Main 2021 Examination for the 1st session has been scheduled by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to be held from 23rd February 2021 till 26th February 2021.
The Paper 1 of the examination will be conducted in 4 sessions, whereas Paper 2 for B.Plan. And B.Arch. It will be conducted in the two sessions only, which will occur in February and May.
Admit card downloading procedure:
The candidates can download the admit card by the following process-
- At first, they must visit the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Then, they must click on the tab of JEE Main Admit Card login.
- After that, they should enter their application number and password for login.
- After successful login, their JEE Main 2021 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, the candidates must download and also take a print of the admit card.
The following details will be present in the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card-
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- DOB of the Candidate
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- Name of the Course
- Candidate’s Category
- PwD Status of the Candidate
- Candidate’s photo and sign
- Date of the Exam
- The shift of the Exam
- Candidate’s Parent’s Sign
- Test City and Centre
- Centre Code
- Name of the Paper (BE/ BArch/ BTech/ BPlan)
- State of Eligibility
- Other Important Instructions
Thank you for the visit.