NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2020: The National Testing Agency is going to organize the “Joint Entrance Exam (Main) from 18 July to 23 July 2020”. The NTA will conduct the JEE (Main) 2020 on 18 July to 23 July 2020 (Pen & Paper Based Examination) and Computer Based Examination Paper-2 of JEE (Main) 2020 shall be held on 18 July to 23 July 2020 in two shifts. The official exam department will be released JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2020 from the first week of July 2020.
नई सूचना देखे-: एनटीए द्वारा JEE Main परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दिए गए है, अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से नाम, जन्म तिथि और पासवर्ड लगाकर एडमिट कार्ड देख सकते है-धन्यवाद
Every year the Joint Entrance Exam (Main) conducts for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IITs, and other centrally funded Technical Institutions.
These Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12th/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
Latest Update-25 May 2020: NTA will be soon uploaded JEE Main admit card in July 2020. Candidates can check JEE Main Name wise call letter on the official website. And more detail is given below…….
The Paper-1 (B.E/B.Tech) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced) which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the IITs.
- 1 IIT JEE Mains Admit Card 2020, JEE (Main) April Call Letter Name Wise
- 1.1 IIT JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Details:
- 1.2 JEE Main Exam Dates & IIT JEE Mains Time Schedule:
- 1.3 IIT JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020, Check JEE (Main) 2020 Exam Scheme:
- 1.4 JEE Main Call Letter 2020 Required Documents:
- 1.5 How to download the JEE Exam Admit Card 2020 | JEE Mains Hall Ticket
- 1.6 Forget Application No. to Get JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- 1.7 जून 2020 में जारी होंगे जेईई एडमिट कार्ड
- 1.8 JEE Main 2020 Exam Schedule
- 1.9 Post Exam Schedule:
- 1.10 NTA JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
IIT JEE Mains Admit Card 2020, JEE (Main) April Call Letter Name Wise
The National Testing Agency has been released the IIT JEE Main 2020 Admit Card in the last week of June 2020. Candidates who are going to participating in this entrance exam must get the IIT JEE Main Call Letter from the official website www.jeemain.nic.in. The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020 is scheduled on 18 July to 23 July 2020.
Contenders need to enter Name, registration number and Date of birth required details to download the IIT JEE Main Permission letter. We are updating the Exam Pattern, Test Schedule, Exam Pattern and syllabus here.
The National Testing Agency is going to conduct the JEE Main Exam for providing Admission in B.Tech & B.Arch courses offered by NITs, IITs CFTIs and various other colleges and universities of India.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Dates & Shift Released
- Exam Authority: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Exam: Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020
- Course Name: Admission to B.E/B.Tech & B.Arch Course
- Post Category: II JEE Main Admit card
- Admit Card Status: June 2020
- Pen & Paper Based Exam dates:18 July to 23 July
- Computer-Based Exam Dates: July 2020
IIT JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Details:
Here, we will provide the link to download the JEE Mains Hall Ticket 2020 JEE Mains Permission Letter. Candidates note it is mandatory to bring the JEE Mains Call Letter 2020 and required documents at the examination center.
The Permission letter will provide additional information about candidates. The admit card will not be provided through an offline method. Verify the details in the JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket
- Entrants Name
- Father’s Name
- JEE Main 2020 Paper
- Date of Birth DOB
- Cast Category
- Exam City
- Time and Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- State Code of Eligibility
- Scanned Signature and Photograph
JEE Main Exam Dates & IIT JEE Mains Time Schedule:
The schedule and examination pattern of JEE Mains 2020 Exam can be seen in the following points:
- Offline Exam for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and For Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning)
|July 2020||Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||09:30 AM to 12:30 PM||3 Hours|
|July 2020||Paper 1 (B.Arch./B.Planning)||Mathematics –Part I Aptitude Test –Part II & Drawing Test –Part III||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM||3 Hours|
- Online Exam (Computer Based Test) For Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech) Only
|January 2020||Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech)||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||01st Shift (09:30 AM to 12:30 PM) &02nd Shift (02:00 PM to 05:00 PM)||3 Hours|
IIT JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020, Check JEE (Main) 2020 Exam Scheme:
The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020 will consist of two papers such as Paper-I (B.E/B.Tech) and paper-2 (B.Arch / B.Planning). Aspirants may take Paper-I and Paper-2 or both as per courses they are seeking admission to various colleges.
|Choice of Paper||Mode|
|Paper-1 (B.B/B.Tech)||Pen & Paper Based|
|Paper-2 (B.Arch/ B.Planning)||Pen & Paper Based|
|Both Paper-1 (B.B/B.Tech) & Paper-2 (B.Arch/ B.Planning)||Pen & Paper Based for Both the papers|
|Computer-Based Examination for paper-I and Pen & paper Based for Paper-II|
IIT JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020:
The Pen and Paper-based exam will hold on 05 April, 07 April, 09 April & 11 April 2020 and a computer-based exam will be held in April 2020 for both papers. The Paper-I will consist of the question of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
The Paper-II (B.Arch/B.Planning) will consist of the question of Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing test.
|Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1 (B.E/B.Tech)||Physics||30 Questions||120 Marks||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Chemistry||30 Questions||120 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||120 Marks|
|Paper-2 (B.Arch & B.Planning)||Mathematics||30 Questions||120 Marks||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Aptitude Test||50 Questions||200 Marks|
|Drawing||2 Questions||70 Marks|
JEE Main Call Letter 2020 Required Documents:
Admit card can be downloaded from JEE (Main) website very shortly. The aspirants are advised to download their JEE Main Exam admit card online only.
The admit card is very important and it plays an important role in the exam. It consists of various details of candidates like Name, Roll Number, Exam Date and Address of Examination. You should carry any one original ID proof at the exam center along with JEE Main Call Letter.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving License
How to download the JEE Exam Admit Card 2020 | JEE Mains Hall Ticket
- Candidates may log in the official website
- Go to the JEE Main Exam Hall Ticket Link
- Fill up your registration number and date of birth to download the call letter
- Submit it takes a hard copy of the JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- Download and take the printout of it.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of it for further use.
Aspirants who will be completed the registration process successfully can download the JEE Main Admit Card.
The Admit card will announce through online mode.
It will not be sent by any offline mode via post or person.
Examinees have to complete details like application number, DOB and Security pint to download the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2020
You must take a print out of the admission certificate and keep safe until the exam process over.
Forget Application No. to Get JEE Main Admit Card 2020
If you forget the application number or Registration number then stay here. The application number is the mandatory details that are required to get the JEE Main 2020 Admit card. In case examinees forget their application number they can retrieve it through the “Forget Application Number” option.
First, click on the “ Forget Application Number” option. A new page will be opened. Fill the necessary details like Aspirant’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, State of eligibility and Security code. After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button and retrieve your password.
जून 2020 में जारी होंगे जेईई एडमिट कार्ड
- परीक्षा से सम्बंधित तारीख और शिफ्ट टाइमिंग तक ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर अपडेट कर दी गई है ।
- परीक्षा दिननांक, शिफ्ट टाइम और एग्जाम किन किन शहरो में होंगी, इसकी जानकारी पहले ही वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध करा दी है लेकिन किसे क्या परीक्षा सेंटर मिलेगा इसकी अपडेट एडमिट कार्ड पर होगी होगी ।
- उन उम्मीदवारों के आवेदन पत्रों को मान्य कर दिया गया है जिनकी फोटोज पर नाम और तारीख नहीं है । ऐसे कैंडिडेट भी jeemain.nic.in से अपना एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते है
- छात्र ऑफिसियल वेब पोर्टल पर नजर रखे क्योकि NTA अभ्यर्थियों को एग्जाम से संबंधित नोटिफिकेशन मेल पर भेज भी सकता है और न भेजे ।
- JEE Main 2020 पूरी तरह से कंप्यूटर आधारित टेस्ट होगा और यह जनवरी से अप्रैल तक चलेगा । इस साल से JEE Main की परीक्षा कंप्यूटर आधारित होगी और परीक्षा का आयोजन साल में दो बार होगा । छात्रों के पास दोनों में से एक या दोनों बार होने वाली परीक्षा में बैठने का विकल्प होगा ।
- दोनों बार में परीक्षा का आयोजन १४ दिनों तक होगा और हर दिन कई सत्र होंगे इस तरह की व्यवस्था परीक्षा के दौरान धोखाधड़ी और गड़बड़ी को काफी हद तक रोकने के उदेश्य से की गई है
JEE Main 2020 Exam Schedule
Aspirants first check Pre-exam schedule. Contenders are able to fill and submit the JEE Main 2020 application form till September 2020. The fee payment will be done until October 2020.
Any correction in the JEE Main 2020 application will be done form October 2020. The JEE Main Admit Card will be released in March 2020. The NTA also gives JEE Main Slot Booking facility and JEE Main Exam will be held on 06th to 11th January 2020.
Post Exam Schedule:
After the successful downloading of the JEE Main admit card, the exam will be held through online mode. After the completion of the exam, the answer key will be released within a week after the examination.
The Exam authority provides the results of JEE Main on 18 July to 23 July 2020. The cut off will be released along with the result. After the result announcement, JEE Main 2020 counseling will be started from the 3rd week of June 2020.
NTA JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the JEE Mains Hall Ticket using your registration number of dates of birth. If you forgot your registration number, then don’t worry. You also can download the IIT JEE Mains Exam Admit Card 2020 using your Name.
If you have any kind of problem to download the NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2020, then send you to comment in the comment box. Our team will try to assist you within the short time period with the latest JEE Main Result 2020.