JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Test 2021, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will be soon releasing PG Medical Admission Form 2021, Candidates can check JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Test Schedule 2021, JCECEB PGMAT Eligibility Criteria & Application Process at-https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
The JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Test is held every year for the admission of various students to the post graduate medical and dental courses in Jharkhand. The admission is given in accordance with the score obtained by the candidates in NEET PG. We will give you some important details related to the entrance test through this article today.
- 1 Jharkhand PG Medical Admission Highlights:
- 1.1 Some Basic Information:
- 1.2 Jharkhand PG Medical Application Process:
- 1.3 Application Fee for JCECEB PGMAT 2021:
- 1.4 Jharkhand PG Medical Exam Pattern:
- 1.5 JCECEB PGMAT Syllabus:
- 1.5.1 Jharkhand PG Medical Exam Admit Card:
- 1.5.2 Preparation Tips of JCECEB PGMAT Exam 2021:
- 1.5.3 Some Frequently Asked Questions for JCECEB PGMAT 2021
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission Highlights:
|01||Name of Exam||JCECEB Postgraduate Medical Admission|
|02||Level of Exam||State Level|
|03||Basis of Exam||NEET PG|
|04||Type of Exam||PG Entrance Test|
|05||Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|06||Mode of Application||Via Online Mode|
|08||Email ID||[email protected]|
Some Basic Information:
|01||Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|02||Courses||MBBS and MS|
Eligibility Criteria of JCECEB PGMAT 2021:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a domicile of Jharkhand.
- The non-Indian residents who have passed their medical degree from any recognized institution of Jharkhand are also eligible for this test.
- The candidates whose parent(s) are members of UNO and are posted in the state are also eligible.
- The candidates who have permanent registration with Bihar’s or Jharkhand’s SMC or MCI are eligible also.
Jharkhand PG Medical Application Process:
- The candidates should at first visit http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- Then, they must click on the link indicating “New Registration” there and provide email ID and password.
- After that, they should login by providing required details.
- Next, they must fill up the application form by providing all the details that will be asked.
- After doing so, they should upload all the necessary documents like the scanned photo and sign.
- Finally, they are required to pay the application fee and submit the form.
- The candidates are also advised to print the filled up application form for further use.
Application Fee for JCECEB PGMAT 2021:
- The application fee for general, BC- 1 and BC- 2 candidates is 1000 rupees and the application fee for SC and ST candidates is 500 rupees.
- The application fee must be paid via Demand Draft in favour of the Controller of Examination of JCECEB which should be payable at Ranchi. The candidates should provide his or her name along with their father’s name on Demand Draft’s or the Indian Postal Order’s backside.
Jharkhand PG Medical Exam Pattern:
- Total 250 questions will be asked in the JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Test and each question will carry 1 mark.
- 100 questions will come from the subjects related to Pre and Para Clinical and the remaining 150 questions will come from Clinical related subjects.
- English will be the mode of the paper.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- 1/4th mark will be reduced for every wrong answer.
JCECEB PGMAT Syllabus:
The test syllabus is as follows-
- For Clinical:
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Surgery including Orthopaedics and other Sub-speciality
- Medicine including STD, Paediatrics, Leprosy, Psychiatry and Dermatology
- For Pre and Para Clinical:
- Physiology + Biophysics Anatomy
- Preventive & Social Medicine
- Forensic Science & Toxicology
Jharkhand PG Medical Exam Admit Card:
The candidates who have completed their application process for them, the admit card will be released on the official website, viz. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/. The candidates will be able to download it by visiting the website and providing name and DOB.
The admit card will not be dispatched separately by the JCECEB; it can only be downloaded from the above mentioned website. The candidates must carry the admit card at the exam centre as without it they will not be permitted to attend the exam.
Preparation Tips of JCECEB PGMAT Exam 2021:
Some preparation tips for the candidates who will appear in the exam are-
- The candidates should know the pattern and syllabus of the exam precisely, for a better preparation for the exam.
- Each topic of the syllabus should be managed by them very carefully keeping their comfort in mind.
- They should also solve various previous years’ question papers for getting a better idea about the pattern of questions.
We have tried to provide various necessary information related to the JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Test. For any further query, feel free to contact us through comments.
Some Frequently Asked Questions for JCECEB PGMAT 2021
What is the upper age limit for applying for the entrance test?
No upper age limit is there for applying for the entrance test.
By which mode can the application for the test be done?
The application for the test can be done via online mode.
How can the application for the entrance test be done?
The application for the entrance test can be done from the website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
Will there be any negative marking in the exam?
Yes, 1/4th marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer given by the candidates.