JCECEB ITI SCVT 2021, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will be soon releasing ITI Entrance Test Notification 2021, Candidates can check JCECEB ITI SCVT Schedule 2021, Jharkhand SCVT ITI Eligibility Criteria & Application Form at-https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
Every year various candidates get admitted to the ITI State Council of Vocational Training Course through the JCECEB ITI SCVT. It is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, that is, JCECEB. The candidates are admitted on the basis of the merit list. For admission, no separate examination is held.
- 1 Jharkhand SCVT ITI Entrance Test Highlights:
- 1.1 Important Dates of JCECEB ITI SCVT 2021:
- 1.2 JCECEB ITI SCVT Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Admission Reservation:
- 1.4 JCECEB ITI SCVT Entrance Test Result 2021:
- 1.5 Jharkhand SCVT ITI Test Merit List:
- 1.6 JCECEB ITI SCVT Counselling Process:
Jharkhand SCVT ITI Entrance Test Highlights:
|01||Name of Exam||JCECEB ITI SCVT 2021|
|02||Name of the Conducting Authority||JCECEB|
|03||Level of Exam||State Level|
|04||Entrance Examination||No Entrance Examination is held|
|05||Mode of Application||Online|
|06||Helpline Email ID||[email protected]|
Important Dates of JCECEB ITI SCVT 2021:
Some important dates related to the various processes linked with the JCECEB ITI SCVT 2021 are as follows-
|1||Last date for submitting application form||In the month of June 2021|
|2||Date of provisional merit list release||In the month of June 2021|
|3||Date for availability of the final merit list||In the month of June 2021|
|4||Starting of the Counselling Procedure||In the month of June 2021|
JCECEB ITI SCVT Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and must have domicile certificate of Jharkhand.
- The candidates who are at least class 8 and class 10 passed from a recognized institution will have the eligibility to apply. The candidates who are HSC pass are surely eligible.
- It is necessary for the candidates to clear medical test and submit the fitness report and certificate provided by the doctor.
- The candidates must have the age in between 14 years and 40 years for being eligible to apply.
Some details related to the application form are given below-
- The candidates must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria before they start filling up the application form.
- The candidates will be able to download the application form by visiting the website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- After visiting the website, the candidates must create their account (unique to them) by providing all the necessary personal details.
- Next, they must find the application form and fill all the required information in it like the personal details, educational details, residential details, contact details, etc.
- The candidates must fill all the information very carefully and correctly as it will be verified during the process of counselling by the authorities.
- The candidates are also required to submit the scanned photo and sign in the given format and size.
- Then, they must provide all the documents that will be required such as, Caste Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Result of Class 8 and Class 10, Nativity Certificate and Migration Certificate.
- Finally, they should take a printout of the filled application form.
- Next, they must pay the application fee.
- At last, they must submit the form at the mentioned venue before the last submission date.
Jharkhand SCVT ITI Entrance Test Application Fee:
- The application fee for the candidates of general category is 400 rupees whereas the application fee for the candidates of reserved category and female candidates is 200 rupees.
- The fee can be paid via online mode using credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- The fee is non-refundable in nature.
The candidates who will have the caste certificate and residential certificate will be eligible for getting admitted according to the Reservation Policy of the Jharkhand Government. Some details about the reservation admission quota are as follows-
- The candidates of reserved category will get the benefit according to the rules of the government.
- The reserved candidates with a higher rank will not be admitted based on the reserved quota.
- If the candidates are seeking admission via reservation quota, they must produce the caste certificate in front of the authorities during counselling.
- Some reserved seats are also there in the soldier reservation quota for the candidates belonging to the following categories-
- Widows of Martyrs
- Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Children of the soldiers who physically disabled
- Children of the serving soldiers
- Children of those soldiers who have sacrificed their lives during the peacetime
- Children of the soldiers who have received bravery award, etc.
JCECEB ITI SCVT Entrance Test Result 2021:
- The result will be released on the official website, that is, http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- The result will contain all the important details regarding the qualification or non qualification of the candidates.
- The result can be viewed via online mode only.
- For checking the results, the candidates must login by providing the ID and Password.
- After login, they must select their course and provide roll number.
- Finally, they will be able to see their results.
- They are advised to download, save and also take a print out of the result for producing it in front of the authorities during the process of counselling.
Jharkhand SCVT ITI Test Merit List:
- The merit list will be released after the release of the results.
- It will contain names of all the candidates who are eligible for the next process of the admission as selected by the authorities.
- A link will be provided on the website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/ for checking the merit list.
JCECEB ITI SCVT Counselling Process:
The information regarding the counselling will be given on the official website, viz. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/ and also in the daily newspaper of that local area. Thus, the candidates will be able to know about the counselling either by visiting the official website of JCECEB or through the newspaper.
The candidates must carry all of their original documents for the verification process. If any detail provided by any candidate does not match with the documents’ details he or she will not be able to get admitted. They must also reach on time on the venue of counselling. If they become late due to any reason, they will not be allowed to attend the counselling process and also they will not be eligible for any further procedure.
Documents required during the Counselling are-
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- SSC Result and Pass Certificate
- Result of Class 8
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Application Form’s Print Out
- Passport Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate
We hope that we are become able to meet your expectations and this article will prove helpful for you. Please share your views regarding this article through comments.
Frequently Asked Questions for JCECEB ITI SCVT 2021
When will the exam be held?
No exam will be held. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
From where can the application form be received?
The application form can be received from the website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/.
Where should a candidate contact in case of any query?
A candidate should contact the concerned authorities via the helpline email ID, that is, [email protected], in case of any query.