JCECEB GNMECE Admission 2020 -JCECEB has released pdf notification for GNMECE admissions in session 2020. Candidates can apply online application on jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
As per the official notification of JCECEB, the application form of JCECEB GNMECE Admission 2020 will be available till 10th September 2020. However, the application procedure has been started from 11th Aug 2020.
The date of the last submission of the application form has been extended. The candidates who have not applied yet can apply by visiting the official website of JCECEB i.e. www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. (PECE Jharkhand Polytechnic Notification 2020)
JCECEB or Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board organizes the GNMECE (General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination) once in a year. (Jharkhand ITI Online Application Form 2020)
It is a state-level entrance examination. The examination conducting University is situated in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Through this examination, students can get admission to various colleges and institutions in GNM diploma courses in the state of Jharkhand. Those candidates who will qualify the examination can get into those affiliated colleges and institutions.
- 1 JCECEB General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination
- 1.1 Important dates:
- 1.2 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.3 Application fee:
- 1.4 Required documents:
- 1.5 Application procedure:
- 1.6 Some important points regarding GNMECE Application form:
- 1.7 Exam pattern:
- 1.8 Preparation for JCECEB GNMECE 2020:
- 1.9 Admit card:
- 1.10 Result of GNMECE 2020:
- 1.11 Counseling:
- 1.12 Contact Details:
- 1.13 Frequently Asked questions (FAQs):
JCECEB General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination
In this article, you will find every detail regarding JCECEB GNMECE 2020 such as important dates, details of the application form, application fee, eligibility conditions, application procedure, GNMECE exam pattern, counseling process and much more. (JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2020)
So, if you are willing to know all of these and want to make yourself knowledgeable, then read the full article. Hope the article will not disappoint you.
Here is a complete list of JCECEB GNMECE 2020 exam dates as per the official release. We have mentioned it in a tabular form so that you do not find any difficulty.
|1.||Starting date of registration||11th August 2020|
|2.||Last submission date of online application||10th September 2020|
|3.||Admit card release date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|4.||Examination date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|5.||Answer key release date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|6.||Result release date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|7.||Counseling process of round-I start date||Will be announced|
|8.||Counseling process of round-II start date||Will be announced|
In order to apply for the JCECEB GNMECE 2020, the candidates should satisfy all the below-mentioned criteria. Only eligible candidates are allowed to apply. Those criteria are as follows:
- Nationality: Only Indians are eligible to apply for JCECEB GNMECE 2020.
- Domicile: Candidates belong to all states of India are eligible to apply.
- Age criteria: To apply for the examination, every candidate must be of 14 years or above at the time of filling up the application form. The upper age limit is 35years means an applicant’s age should be less than 35 years.
- Academic qualification: The applicants have to pass 10th and 12th board examination from any of the recognized board in India under HSCE/ SSCE/ CBSC/ AISSCE/ ICSE or any of the other equivalent boards along with minimum 40% marks. Candidates, who have pursued 12th with Science stream having Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 10+2 in the stream of Arts (History, Political Science, Business Studies, Home Science, Psychology, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Philosophy, Sociology, Accountancy) and English core or English Elective or Health care Science- only for Vocational stream.
- Subject requirement: In 10+2, candidates must have Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects. English is compulsory.
- Physical fitness requirement: All applicants must be fit in order to apply. The fitness certificate is compulsory.
The application fee of JCECEB GNMECE 2020 is mentioned in this paragraph. It can be paid online using debit cards or credit cards or net banking. Also, note that the application fee is not refundable. The fee structure is as follows:
- For general category: The application fee for general category students is Rs.450/-
- For SC/ ST category: The application fee for Scheduled caste and the Scheduled tribe is also Rs.450/-
Before applying for JCECEB GNMECE Application 2020, make sure you have all the required documents in hand as they will be needed at the time of application. Here is the list of those necessary documents:
- Certificate of 10th and 12th Board exam.
- An identity proof (Aadhar card).
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate (Compulsory).
- Category certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Resident certificate (Not for every candidate).
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
The application of JCECEB GNMECE 2020 can be done online and offline as well. The application form is available on the official website of JCECEB. Interested candidates can apply by following steps that are mentioned below. The steps are:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of JCECEB i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/ or can visit the JCECEB campus (http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/examination_detail/gnmece.aspx)
- If you go to the website, click on the suitable option of “Online application form” or “Offline application form” 2020 link.
- If you select an offline application option, download the form and fill it offline using a blue or black ballpoint pen and submit it to the examination conducting University.
- If you choose an online application option then you will be asked to enter some details like the candidate’s name, name of applying for course, present and permanent address, date of birth, contact number, and others.
- Enter them without making any mistake and then upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed size. However, some other documents are also needed to be uploaded.
- After doing all the above-mentioned steps click on “Save & Continue”. Note that you can’t change your saved information so check twice before clicking on the save and continue option.
- The next step is to pay the application fee by using credit or debit card or net banking.
- After successful payment, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your application will be submitted. You can save the application form and print it out if wants to.
Every applicant is advised to keep the application number safe as it will be needed for future correspondence such as while checking application status, at the time of downloading admit card etc.
Some important points regarding GNMECE Application form:
Here are some important points of the JCECEB GNMECE 2020 Application form. Have a look at them. (Jharkhand JECEC Exam Syllabus 2020)
- The application form will be available till 10th September 2020.
- It is available on www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- All the information that will be filled correctly and authentically. If everything is not correct, then the application may get rejected.
- The e-mail address and mobile number must be valid. Unless the application process can’t be proceed.
- Every required document should be attached to the application form.
- The application number or the registration number must be noted down for future reference.
- After successful submission, you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Here is the basic information of General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination. The examination is a state-level entrance examination.
- Mode of the examination: the examination will be done offline means using Pen & Paper.
- Question type: The questions will be based on 10+2.
- Courses: GNM.
- Stream: Nursing
Preparation for JCECEB GNMECE 2020:
You can make yourself prepared for JCECEB GNMECE 2020 by following some of the techniques that we have mentioned below.
- All candidates are advised to create a study schedule and follow that by giving equal time for all subjects.
- Candidates must prepare themselves according to the prescribed syllabus to score well in the examination.
- All candidates should solve & practice the previous year’s question to get an idea about question types of JCECEB GNMECE.
- You should refer to the study materials of previous edition. From there you will know the exam pattern.
- Study according to the previous paper.
- It is better to focus on weak issues and do hard work on them.
Admit card is the most important document to carry in any examination. The GNMECE Admit card will release some days before the examination date. The authorities will release the admit card release date on their official website. It may release in the month of September (Tentative). Keep visiting the website to stay updated. (INC Nursing Admission Online Form 2020)
Result of GNMECE 2020:
After completion of the JCECEB GNMECE 2020 the result of the examination will be released by the JCECEB authorities on their official website. The issue date of the result will release some days before the result releases. It will be announced by the authorities. We have mentioned the steps of downloading the result below:
- All candidates should visit the official website.
- From the home page search for “Results” and click on that.
- After clicking select the name of the examination.
- Then you need to select the category of the examination.
- You will be derived to the login page where you need to enter your roll number and some other requirements.
- After entering click on the continue button.
- Then you can see the result on your screen.
- Check the result carefully and then click on the “Download and Print” option to get a printout of the GNMECE result.
The counseling process of JCECEB GNMECE 2020 is done after releases of the examination result. The date will be published by the authorities before the process starts. It will be done on two rounds – round-1 and round-2. As per the official notification, the counseling process may start in the month of September. The counseling will be done in Jharkhand state. (AIIMS Rishikesh Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020)
If you face any difficulty or have any queries regarding JCECEB GNMECE you may contact the below-mentioned details to contact the authorities.
Contact number: +91-9264473891, 9264473893
- Address: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli
- Namkum- Tupudana Road Namkum
- Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010
Frequently Asked questions (FAQs):
Unfortunately, online is the only procedure to apply for this examination. If you have no net conection, then please go to the market or Cyber Cafe to apply for this examination.
The official Mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
No, there are no extra benefits for male or female, all candidates will get the same benefits if they are eligible for this examination.
They just need to check their net connection and if it is okay then reload the application page, if the same problem occurs again, then please try to contact the exam authority by using their contact number given in the contact details section of this article.
Hope you like this article very much. For any query regarding this article or you want to share your opinion regarding this article with us, you can comment on it in the comment box. We will reply to you shortly.