Indian Railway 10th+ ITI Pass Jobs 2021, Indian Railway 10th Pass or ITI Jobs 2021, Candidates can check Indian Railway Qualification & Age Limit, Apply online form before the last date, Indian Railway Jobs Selection Process & Online Registration Form, Indian Railway official website-http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
Indian Railway ITI Jobs 2021:- online application invited for Track Maintainer Grade IV in Indian Railway department. for this post 10th passed ITI diploma holder can apply online via the official website.The process of the recruitment of the RRB Group D Exam 2021 for various posts in the Level 1 of seventh CPC Pay Matrix has been started by the RRB on behalf of the Railway Recruitment Cells.
The post of Track Maintainer Grade IV (in the Engineering Department) which comes under the posts of Group D is a very good job for those who want lucrative government jobs in Railways. Because of Covid-19, the date of the RRB Group D Exam 2021 has been postponed. For applying online, the interested candidates should visit the website rrbcdg.gov.in.
Indian Railway 10th Pass Jobs Salary:
The salary for the Track Maintainer Grade IV and other related details are-
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- Department- Engineering
- Salary- Rs.18000 plus allowances as admissible (level 1 of 7th CPC)
- Total no. of Vacancies (all RRBs)- 40721
Specific Allowances for the Categories:
The specific allowances for trackmen are-
- CUG phone to Track Maintainer Grade I and patrolling team.
- Washing Allowance for the Uniform.
- Protective helmets containing miner’s light as T and P item for night patrolling.
- Reimbursement of cost of shoes as 900 rupees per year.
- Ergonomically designed and lightweight working tools.
- Cleaning of track in the suburban areas for gang who are working on track.
- Night patrolling by 2 persons.
- Quality and timely supply of uniform to be ensured.
- Special allowance of 375 rupees each month to track maintainer for manning of engineering level crossings.
- Mechanization & automation of functioning in the track activities.
- Family accommodation at suitable stations for children’s and family’s education and health respectively and house rent allowance in lieu of family quarter and duty huts or barracks (rent-free).
- Development of the warning or hooter system for avoiding any unfortunate case on the track.
Other Allowances of Indian Railway Jobs:
Some other allowances provided to the track maintainers of grade IV are-
- House Rent Allowance
- Allowance for night duty
- Dearness allowance
- Compensation on Holidays
- Daily Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Special Compensatory Allowances
- Pension Scheme
- Special Allowance to the teachers of railway schools
- Overtime Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Special allowance for women with disabilities, child care and educational allowance
- Mileage Allowance beyond eight kilometres
- Fixed conveyance allowance, conveyance allowance to the doctors
Job Profile and Work Responsibilities:
The job profile and work responsibilities for the post are given below-
- Maintenance and repair of the tracks.
- Provide proper, smooth and safe tracks.
- Checking track condition and attend minor works like tightening or providing clamps, joints, etc.
- Keep tracking about the track’s breakdown related problem.
- Proper maintenance of the track line along with the proper checking of the repairs.
Indian Railway Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
The candidates must be class 10 pass or ITI pass from various institutes which are recognized by the NCVT or SCVT or equivalent or NAC granted by the NCVT.
The category wise age limit is mentioned in the table below, which is counted as per the 1st July 2019-
|Sl. No.||Category||Age Limit|
|01||General||18 years to 33 years|
|02||OBC (NCL)||18 years to 36 years|
|03||SC and ST||18 years to 38 years|
Medical Standards of Indian Railway Jobs:
The medical standards for the post of Track Maintainer Grade IV are given below-
- Medical Standards- B 1
- Vision Standards-
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or any close work is needed.
Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses, the power of the lenses must not be more than 4D.
The candidates must pass test for the Binocular Vision, Mesopic Vision, Colour Vision, Night Vision, etc.
- General Fitness- The candidates should be physically fit in all the respects.