Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021, Indian Navy Has invited Matric Recruit (MA) 350 Vacancy 2021, Matriculation Examination Pass candidates apply for Indian Navy MR Posts 2021, Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MA) from 19 July to 23 July 2021 at-https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
A notification for recruitment to the Sailor’s post under the Indian Navy’s Matric Recruit has been published by the Indian Navy. We will try to provide various necessary information related to the Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021.
- 1 Details about the Indain Navy MR Recruitment 2021:
- 1.1 Important Dates & Link of MR
- 1.2 Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MA) Salary:
- 1.3 Pattern of the Examination Indian Navy MR :
- 1.4 Medical Standard for Matric Recruit Post
- 1.5 FAQs for Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) Bharti 2021
The online application can be filled up from 19th July 2021 till 23rd July 2021. The candidates must visit the website joinindiannavy.gov.in which is the Indian Navy’s official website.
There are a total of 350 vacancies present for the batch which will start in October 2021. For written test & PFT, 1750 candidates will be called. The state-wise cut-off marks will vary and will be different for every state for appearing in the written test.
Important Dates & Link of MR
|01||Online Application’s Start Date||19th July 2021|
|02||Online Application’s End Date||23rd July 2021|
|04||Official Notification Link||Indian Navy MR Notification 2021|
|05||Apply Online Link||Apply for Indian Navy MR Online Form 2021|
- The candidate must be an unmarried male to become an eligible one.
- The candidates must have passed Class 10 Examination from a recognized board by Education Ministry of Indian Government.
- For being eligible for the Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021, the candidates’ date of birth must be in between 1st April 2001 & 30th September 2004 inclusively.
A stipend of 14600 rupees will be admissible every month during initial training period. They will be placed in Defence Pay Matrix’s Level 3 after the successful completion of initial training, and will receive salary in a range of 21700 rupees and 69100 rupees. They will also be paid 5200 rupees as MSP and also DA (as applicable) in addition.
Selection Procedure for Matric Recruit (MA) Posts:
The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test & Physical Fitness Test.
- The question paper will be of objective type and bilingual (English and Hindi).
- The paper will be based on class 10 syllabus. The syllabus can be accessed from the website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- There will be 2 sections in the question paper, viz. GK and Science & Maths.
- The candidates will be subjected to the Physical Fitness Test on same day on which they will appear for the Written Test.
- Total duration will be of 30 minutes for the completion of the exam.
- For being selected, the candidates must qualify PFT.
- Completion of 1.6 kms run in 7 minutes, 10 Push-ups & 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) at their own risk will be required to complete the PFT.
Medical Standard for Matric Recruit Post
The authorized military doctors will conduct the medical exam according to the medical standard as applicable to the sailors on entry as prescribed in the current regulations.
We have tried our best to give you all various necessary details associated with the Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021. We hope that this article has become helpful for you and it met your expectations. Please share your opinions regarding the article through your precious comments.
What is the last date for applying?
The last date for applying is 23rd July 2021.
From which website can the application process be done?
The application can be done by visiting the website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Can the application be done via offline mode?
No, the application cannot be done via offline mode.
Will there be any long answer-type questions in the exam?
No, there will be only objective-type questions in the exam.
What will be the duration of the exam?
The exam will be of 30 minutes duration.