Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus 2021, Download Indian Army Topic-wise B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus, Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Exam pattern 2021, Check Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam Schedule 2021
Today, through this article, we will discuss the syllabus of the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam, 2021. So, the candidates preparing for the exam should read the article until receiving the syllabus information.
Indian Army B.Sc. The nursing Exam or the MNS Examination is held for the admission of the eligible candidates (female) in the B.Sc. degree course of 4 years from the Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
The candidates who are interested in the course and want admission must know the exam syllabus very well. Thus, the details of the syllabus will be provided through this article to all the candidates.
- 1 Syllabus of the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing:
- 1.1 Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern:
- 1.2 The Syllabus for the Interview Round:
- 1.3 Some Important Books for the examination:
- 1.4 What is the fee for BSc Nursing Exam 2021?
- 1.5 Does the questions from all the sections of science viz. Chemistry, Biology & Physics will be included in the single section as Science Section in the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam?
- 1.6 Is there any prescribed syllabus for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam?
- 1.7 How many seats are availed by the Indian Army regarding BSc Nursing?
Syllabus of the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing:
The exam consists of the questions from the following subjects-
- General English
- General Intelligence
However, the Medical Services’ Directorate-General has not provided any prescribed syllabus for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam. However, from the observation over the years, it can be concluded that the questions are mainly based on the syllabus of Class 11 and Class 12.
The teachers of various institutions have also suggested various topics. Based on all these criteria, the detailed syllabus for the entrance exam has been provided below-
- Syllabus for Biology:
- Human Physiology
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and Evolution
- Human Health & Diseases
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Cell & Molecular Biology
- Syllabus for Physics:
- Units and Measurement
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges & Magnetism
- Laws of Motion
- Dual nature of radiation & matter
- Semiconductor devices & their applications
- Heat Transfer
- Motion in a straight line
- Work, Energy & Power
- Syllabus for General English:
- One-word Substitution
- Active & Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Paragraph Completion
- Error Correction
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Spotting
- Syllabus for Chemistry:
- p, s, d & f elements
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Environmental Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Classification of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- General Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Syllabus for General Intelligence:
- CM of States
- Superlatives India/ World
- Heads of Various Organizations
- Nobel Prizes
- The motto of the Indian Organization
- Nicknames of Famous Places/ Headquarters
- Famous personalities give slogans
- Books & Authors
- Acts & Articles
- Important Days
- Ministry Schemes
- Summits and Meetings
- Sports (Terminologies, Awards & Personalities)
- Military Exercises
- Major Producers
- xviii.Fathers and Founders
- Films & Directors
- Important Commissions
- Culture Monuments
- Currency and Capitals
- Military Operations
- Inventions & Discoveries
- xxvi.Founders of Social Media
- xxvii.Sports Venue
- xxix.National Parks
- Research Institutes
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern:
The exam is a computer-based test, and the total duration of the exam will be 90 minutes or one and a half hours.
The pattern for the entrance examination is as follows-
|Sl. No.||Sections||No. of Questions|
Thus, the candidates will be required to complete 150 questions in 90 minutes.
The Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected based on a 3-stage process. The 1st stage is a computer-based test, the 2nd stage is the interview round, and the last step (3rd stage) is a medical test.
The Syllabus for the Interview Round:
The candidates qualifying in the computer-based test will be required to appear for the interview. For the interview, various examination centers will be allocated. The documents should also carry all their necessary forms during the interview round.
The panel of interviewers will consist of colonel, brigadiers, etc. Also, a psychologist will be present during the interview. Some of the generally asked questions during the interview are given below-
- Give your brief introduction, including your aims and others.
- What is your weak point, and what do you think will hamper your career as a nurse or not?
- State a brief description of your family background.
- Tell us about the points which will inspire you to serve best as a nurse?
- State the history of MNS.
- For which reasons, you want to start your career in nursing with the course of B.SC nursing?
- Some people do not count nursing as a respectable profession, so why do you want to build your career in it?
The candidates who will qualify in the interview will be required to appear in a medical test. Here, the final selection will be made based on their fit or unfit status.
Some Important Books for the examination:
Some of the essential books that can be followed by the candidates for the preparation of the examination are-
- Bharatiye Thalsena Military Nursing Service Pariksha B.Sc. (Nursing) 2020 (Hindi)
- Military Nursing Services MNS for B.Sc. Nursing Exam in Indian Army Complete Guide in English Medium
- Military Nursing Services MNS for B.Sc. Nursing Exam in Indian Army Complete Guide in English Medium 2019
- Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc. (Nursing) 2020
We hope that we are able to give you all the essential details. In case if you face any problems, you can contact us with your query through your comments. We will try our best to solve your questions.
FAQs for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2021
What is the fee for BSc Nursing Exam 2021?
1- 750 INR.
Does the questions from all the sections of science viz. Chemistry, Biology & Physics will be included in the single section as Science Section in the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam?
Yes, the questions from all the sections of science viz. Chemistry, Biology & Physics will be included in the single section as Science Section in the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam.
Is there any prescribed syllabus for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam?
No, there is no prescribed syllabus for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam.
How many seats are availed by the Indian Army regarding BSc Nursing?
4- 220 seats.