Directorate General of Medical Services has declared the exam date of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing which is 28th July 2021. And the admit card for this exam will be issued next week. The examination will be held via online mode (computer-based).
An email regarding the date of the examination and the admit card has been sent to the candidates by DGMS and in July 2nd week admit cards will be released. The candidates’ scores will be calculated on the basis of the difficulty level of the paper (in both shifts) by the process of normalization.
All over India, there are a total of 220 vacancies in 6 Army Institutes in which the candidates will be admitted after passing the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Examination 2021.
Indian Army BSC Nursing Exam Admit Card Downloading Process:
The admit card for the examination can be downloaded by the candidates with the help of the below-mentioned steps-
- At first, the candidates must visit the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then, they should click on the tab indicating “Officers Entry Apply/ Login”.
- After that, the User ID, the Password and the Captcha Code must be entered by them.
- On doing so, on the screen admit card will appear.
- All the details present there must be checked properly by the candidates & then the admit card must be downloaded and several copies of it must be printed by them.
|JIPMER BSC Nursing Application Form 2021||Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2021|
|Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment|
Pattern of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Examination:
The pattern of the Examination is as follows-
|Duration of Examination||90 minutes|
|Total no. of questions||150 (from each section 50)|
|Sections||Three- Science, G.I. & General English|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer, 1 mark is awarded; No marks are deducted for incorrect answer (No negative marking)|
|Scores Calculation||By using the Normalization Process|