Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Admit Card 2021,Download Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Name Wise Hall Ticket 2021,Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam Call Letter 2021
Today, we will give you information about the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Examination admit card, 2021. Thus, candidates who will appear for the exam should read the full article till the end so that they do not miss any information about the admit card.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Examination or MNS Examination is an exam held for the eligible candidates’ admission in the four-year B.Sc. degree course from the Nursing Colleges of the Armed Forces Medical Services.
The candidates who will appear in the examination can download the admit card from the website joinindianarmy.nic.in. For downloading the admit card, the candidates must provide username and the password. Admit card will have all the essential details like the examination centre’s name, date & time of the exam, reporting time, etc.
The candidates are required to carry their admit card and a valid Identity Proof at exam centre on the exam day. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to appear for exam.
- The date of releasing of Admit Card- Third Week of March 2021 (Tentatively)
- The date of the Exam- In April 2021
- 1 Some details about the Admit Card:
- 1.1 Details present in the Admit Card:
- 1.2 Documents required in the exam:
- 1.3 The various exam centres:
- 1.4 FAQs for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2021
- 1.5 Q 1- From where can Indian Army B.Sc. nursing Examination admit card downloaded?
- 1.6 Can Indian Army B.Sc. nursing Examination admit card received by the candidates via post?
- 1.7 If any information about the candidate is printed wrong on the admit card, how can it be rectified?
Some details about the Admit Card:
- As the exam occurred late last year due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the exam’s admit card in the last year was released on 31st August 2020.
- The admit card only for those candidates will be issued who have fully completed their application and have made the application fee payment.
Details present in the Admit Card:
The following information will be present in Admit Card-
- Name of the Candidate- The full name of the candidate will be present in admit card.
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name- The candidate’s mother’s name will also be present.
- DOB of the Candidate- The candidate’s DOB will also be mentioned.
- Father’s Name of the Candidate- The candidate’s father’s name will also be present on the admit card.
- Photograph of the Candidate- The candidate’s photo will be there.
- Sign of the Candidate- Along with the photo, the candidate’s signature will also be there.
- Gender of the Candidate- The Gender of the Candidate will be mentioned.
- Candidate’s Mobile Number- The registered mobile number of the candidate will be present in the admit card.
- Registration Number of the Candidate- The Candidate’s Registration Number will also be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidate’s Category- The category of the candidate will be printed.
- The Exam (Exam Centre) venue is one of the most critical information that will be present on the admit card.
- Date and Time of Exam- The Date and Time of Exam is also essential information present in admit card.
- Hall Ticket Number of the Candidate- The Hall Ticket Number will also be printed in admit card.
The procedure for downloading the Admit Card:
The candidates must follow the below-given steps for downloading their admit card-
- At first, candidates must visit website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- A new window will then appear on the screen on which the candidates should enter their user name, captcha code and the password to log in.
- After entering the user name, captcha code and the password, they should click the button “login”.
- Next, on the dashboard, they must click the button indicating “admit card”.
- After that, they should download and then print admit card on A4 size paper to keep it safe for further use.
What can be done if someone forgets the login credentials?
In case if any candidate forgets his or her user name or password, he/she can retrieve back the user name or password by the following process-
Steps for retrieving the user name for login:
- The candidates must visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in first.
- Then, the candidates should click on the link “Forgot User Name”.
- After that, the candidates should enter their mobile number and the certificate number of class 10, in the new window.
- Finally, they should click on the button “Submit” after entering the details.
- Next, they must write the user name displayed on the screen.
Steps for retrieving the password for login:
- At first, the candidates should visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Next, the candidates must click on the link “Forgot Password”.
- After that, the candidates should enter the DOB, mobile number, email ID and the security question.
- Finally, they should click on button “Submit”.
- Email will be sent to candidates’ email ID in which a link is provided for setting a new password.
Documents required in the exam:
The documents that the candidates must carry during the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Examination are as follows-
- A black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Two copies of the admit card with the photograph of the candidate pasted in it.
- Hand sanitiser, mask, gloves, etc. (as required).
- A valid ID Proof like PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card or any other valid ID Proof.
The various exam centres:
The various examination centres for the Exam are-
If any error found in admit card, candidates must report to the concerned authorities as soon as possible. So, the authorities can rectify the error. The candidates can send their complaints to [email protected], or call at 011-23092294. The other contact detail is-
Date General of Medical Services (Army)- 4B
Room No. 34, ‘L’ Block
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi- 110001.
We hope that we can meet all your demands. In case of any doubts, you can contact us via your comments.
FAQs for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2021
Q 1- From where can Indian Army B.Sc. nursing Examination admit card downloaded?
The Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Examination admits card can be downloaded by visiting the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Can Indian Army B.Sc. nursing Examination admit card received by the candidates via post?
No, candidates can not receive Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Examination admit card via post. They must download it from the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
If any information about the candidate is printed wrong on the admit card, how can it be rectified?
If any information about the candidate is printed wrong on the admit card, the candidate must contact at the number 011-23092294 or email at [email protected] to the official authority and covey the problem to them