Indian Air Force Admit card 2021, IAF Group X & Group Y Exam Hall Ticket 2021, Indian Air Force Group X & Y Exam from 2021, Bhartiya Vayu Sena Written Test Name Wise Admit Card 2021, IAF Official website at-https://airmenselection.cdac.in/
Latest Update-12 July 2021-:भारतीय वायु सेना द्वारा 12 जुलाई से 18 जुलाई 2021 तक आयोजित होने वाली ग्रुप X & Y पदों की परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दिए गए है |
Latest Update-12 April 2021-:भारतीय वायु सेना द्वारा 18 अप्रैल से 24 अप्रैल 2021 तक आयोजित होने वाली ग्रुप X & Y पदों की परीक्षा को स्थगित कर दिया गया है, उम्मीदवारों को नियमित रूप से वेब पोर्टल का पालन करना आवश्यक है।
Notice-:In view of fresh restrictions imposed by various State Governments due to the current COVID situation, STAR 01/2021 automated e-Pariksha scheduled from 12th July to 18th July 21 has been postponed to a later date. Further, updates will be uploaded on the CASB web portal https://airmenselection.cdac.in. Candidates are required to follow the web portal regularly.
Indian Airforce exams always remain in the craze due to their honourability and respect, and furthermore, the selected candaidates will serve the Nation. This article will give you various information related to the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Admit Card 2021. So, read this article till the end to get all the vital information.
The admit card of the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Online Exam will be released about 1 or 2 days before the examination date. The candidates will receive a notification in their email ID as soon as the admit card will be released.
The candidates will be required to visit the official website to download their admit card. For every stage of the selection process, a new admit card for the candidates will be issued. The candidates must carry the admit card during the exam. If they failed to do so, they would not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- 1 Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y Bharti Schedule 2021
- 1.1 The process to download the Admit Card:
- 1.2 Things necessary for downloading admit card:
- 1.3 Details mentioned in Admit Card:
- 1.4 Some Key Points related to the Examination:
- 1.5 FAQs for IAF Group X & Group Y Exam 2021
- 1.5.1 Can the examination centre be changed after applying for it?
- 1.5.2 What if the candidates forget to bring any of the documents during the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Examination?
- 1.5.3 Will the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Admit Card be sent to the candidates via email?
- 1.5.4 How can I download IAF admit card 2021?
Indian Air Force Group X & Group Y Bharti Schedule 2021
|01||Exam Conducting Authority||Indian Air Force|
|02||Post||Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y|
|03||Selection Procedure||Through- Online Exam Physical Fitness Ability Medical Exam|
|04||Mode of Examination||Phase 1- Online Mode Phase 2- Offline Mode Phase 3- Offline Mode|
|05||Release Date of the Admit Card of Phase 1||1 or 2 days before the exam date|
|06||Date of the Phase 1 Exam||12th July to 18th July 2021|
|07||Date of the Result of the Phase 1 Exam||Not Announced Yet|
|08||Date of the Phase 2 Exam||Not Announced Yet|
The process to download the Admit Card:
The process for downloading the admit card is as follows-
- At first, the candidates must visit the official website of CASB.
- Then, they should find and click the link for Admit Card.
- After that, they must enter the password, email ID and captcha image to login and download the admit card.
- Finally, they should take a coloured print out of the admit card.
Things necessary for downloading admit card:
The following things are necessary for downloading the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Admit Card 2021-
- A Working Printer
- Some A4 Sheets
- Registration Number and Password
- Stable Internet Connection
Details mentioned in Admit Card:
The following details will be mentioned in the Admit Card-
- Date of Birth of the candidate- The DOB of the candidate will be mentioned in Admit Card.
- Registration Number- The registration number will also be present on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate- The candidate’s full name will be mentioned.
- Parent’s Name- The candidate’s parent’s name will also be present.
- Registered Email ID- The registered email ID will also be printed on the Admit Card.
- Date and Time of the Examination- The exam’s date and time are among the essential details present.
- Exam Centre- The name of the examination centre is also a piece of important information present in the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Number- The candidate’s aadhaar number will also be there.
- Shift Timings- The timing of the shift of the exam will also be given.
- Photograph of the Candidate- The Candidate’s Photograph will be printed on the Admit Card.
- Space to attach a photo- A space to attach a photo in front of the invigilator will also be provided.
- Reporting Time- The Reporting Time will also be present.
- Hall Ticket Number- The number of Hall Ticket will be present there also.
- Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Guidelines- The guidelines for the exam will also be given in the Admit Card.
Things and Documents to be carried during the exam:
The candidates must carry the following things and documents during the exam at the exam centre-
- Coloured print out of the Application Form.
- Coloured print out of the Admit Card.
- Ten copies of recent photo (coloured and un-attested).
- Four copies of class 10 result (self-attested).
- Original class 10 result.
- Eraser, HB Pencil, Blue or Black Ball Point Pen, Glue, Sharpener and Stapler.
- Four copies of the class 10 certificate (self-attested).
- Original class 10 certificate.
- Four copies of class 12 result (self-attested) and certificate.
- Original class 12 result and certificate.
- Son of Air Force Personnel Certificate (if applicable).
Things that must not be carried in the examination hall:
The things that must not be carried in the examination hall are as follows-
- Any Electronic Device
- Mobile Phones
Some Key Points related to the Examination are-
- Candidates should download a new admit card at every stage of selection.
- The exam centre or exam date will not be changed under any circumstances.
- The candidates must report at least 15 to 20 minutes before the reporting time.
- Candidates must carry all the required documents along with them during the examination.
- The candidates regarding the examination must follow all the given instructions.
For any queries, the candidates can contact by using the following details-
Address- President, Central Airmen Selection Board, Brar Square, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi- 110010.
Email ID- [email protected]
Helpline Numbers- 011-25699606, 011-25694209, 020-25503106, 020-25503105.
We have tried our best to provide you with all the vital information related to the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Admit Card 2021. For any further questions, you can contact us via your comments. You can also share your views regarding this article through your lovely comments.
FAQs for IAF Group X & Group Y Exam 2021
Can the examination centre be changed after applying for it?
No, the examination centre cannot be changed under any circumstances.
What if the candidates forget to bring any of the documents during the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Examination?
If the candidates forget to bring any of the documents during the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Examination, they will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Will the Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Admit Card be sent to the candidates via email?
No, only the notification about releasing the admit card will be sent via email to the candidates. The Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Admit Cardwill not be sent to the candidates via email. The candidates must download the admit by visiting the official website of CASB.
How can I download IAF admit card 2021?
You can download it from the official website; please follow the steps as mentioned above for detailed guide.