India Post GDS Cut-Off List 2022 Released, India Post Department has released Gramin Dak Sevak Cut-off on 20 June 2022, Candidates can check GDS Category Wise General, OBC, ST, SC at-https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
Latest Update-:India Post Department has released GDS Shortlisted candidates list on 20 June 2022. Candidates can check State Wise GDS Cut-off List on the official website.
A recruitment drive was started for the post of GDS by the India Post with a vacancy of 38926 posts. The application process has been continued under this recruitment from May 2, 2022, till June 5, 2022.
So if you are interested enough, then you are at the right place as we will try to provide various details associated with the India Post GDS Cut-Off List 2022. Thus, all the candidates must read this full article till the end.
Govt Job Update & Exam Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
- 1 Overview of India Post GDS Bharti 2022:
- 1.1 India Post GDS Cut-off Marks 2022:
- 1.2 Steps for checking the India Post GDS Cut-Off Marks:
- 1.3 Salary Structure of India Post GDS Bharti 2022
- 1.4 FAQs for India Post GDS Cut-off 2022:
Overview of India Post GDS Bharti 2022:
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Postal Circle Department|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Date of Result||To be announced soon|
|Process of Selection||On the basis of Merit (1st Round)Verification of Documents (2nd Round)|
India Post GDS Cut-off Marks 2022:
The minimum marks that will be required for qualifying for the exam is known as the cut-off marks. These cut-off marks will depend on the marks that the candidates have obtained in Class 10, that is, the matriculation examination.
The cut-off marks will soon be provided on the official website, viz., indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
Expected Cut off Marks for 2022 have been provided in the below-given table-
|Name of the Category||Cut-off Score (Expected)|
|Other Backward Classes||83 percent to 88 percent marks|
|General (Unreserved)||88 percent to 94 percent marks|
|Economically Weaker Sections||85 percent to 90 percent marks|
|Scheduled Tribes||78 percent to 85 percent marks|
|Scheduled Castes||80 percent to 88 percent marks|
|Person with Disability||68 percent to 72 percent marks|
Steps for checking the India Post GDS Cut-Off Marks:
The cut-off marks can be checked by the following procedure-
- The candidates should at first visit the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Next, they must click on the section “Latest News”.
- After that, a new page will appear which will contain the link for “India Post Cut Off 2022”. They should click on that link.
- Then, the link for downloading the cut-off marks in PDF format will appear. The candidates must click the link.
- On doing so, the candidates will be able to see the cut-off marks using their registration number and password.
- Shortlisted Candidates
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- North Eastern
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Salary Structure of India Post GDS Bharti 2022
- The salary for BPM will be 12000 rupees monthly.
- The salary for ABPM or Dak Sevak will be 10000 rupees monthly.
We have provided various details regarding the India Post GDS Cut-Off List 2022. We hope that you have liked this article and it will be helpful for you. For any further details, you can contact us via comments. We will provide you with the required details at the earliest.
FAQs for India Post GDS Cut-off 2022:
Has the cut-off list already been released?
No, the cut-off list has not been released till now.
When will the cut-off list be released?
The exact date for the release of the cut-off list has not been provided till now.
How can the cut-off list be availed?
The cut-off list can be availed from the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.