For preparing well for the Examination, the candidates must choose the correct books to study. A list of books for the RRB NTPC CBT Exam has been given below along with some preparation tips that will help the candidates to give their best performance in the examination.
The RRB NTPC Examination 3rd stage 2020 is going to start from31st January 2021 and will continue till 12th February 2021. About 28,00,000 candidates have applied this time for this examination.
Since the number of applied candidates is much greater as compared to the number of vacancies, the competition will really be very high. Thus, clearing the exam in a go will be very tough unless your preparation is very good.
Some preparation tips & important books for General Intelligence and Reasoning-
- In this section, the most difficult topics are puzzles & coding-decoding, thus, the candidates must give a good time to these sections.
- The below-mentioned books can be used for practicing puzzles:
- New Approach to Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal, and Analytical by BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali.
- Reasoning Puzzle Mania.
- Lucent’s General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
- Test of Reasoning by Edgar Thorpe.
- The candidates must solve the question papers of the previous year regularly and very thoroughly to know about the proper pattern of the question paper very well.
Some preparation tips & important books for General Awareness-
- General Awareness is a very vast topic and thus it is very difficult for the candidates to cover the whole topic.
- This section is the most scoring topic as compared to the other sections of the examination. This is because the questions of this section are factual.
- The candidates are required to learn the important topics from various subjects like geography, history & current affairs.
Best Books for RRB NTPC GK
- NCERT Book of Economics
- NCERT Book of Science
- NCERT Book of Polity
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- The candidates should give tests of GK as much as possible to increase their basic knowledge of all the topics.
Some preparation tips & important books for Mathematics-
- For this particular section, the candidates must prepare for various topics on the basis of the questions that were asked in the previous years.
- The candidates should also know all the important shortcuts and tricks to solve the problem so that they can solve the problems quickly in less time.
- The candidates must have learned all the important tables, squares, square roots, formulae, cubes, cube roots, etc. So that they can solve all the sums with ease in lesser time.
- The candidates must practice the sums regularly so that they can get a better grip over the topics and thus can perform well in the examination.
- NCERT Book of Mathematics
- Fast Track by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav