IGNOU June TEE 2021 Admit Card, IGNOU has declared June TEE Exam Admit Card on 29 July 2021, Candidates can check IGNOU June TEE Name Wise Hall Ticket 2021, How to download IGNOU June TEE Call letter 2021,
The IGNOU June TEE 2021 Admit Card will be released by IGNOU today. The candidates of various courses will be able to avail their admit card by visiting the website ignou.ac.in, which is the official website of IGNOU. The Exam was postponed and then it was scheduled to be held from 3rd August 2021.
IGNOU June TEE Admit Card Downloading Procedure:
- The candidates should at first visit the website ignou.ac.in.
- Then, the link for hall ticket should be clicked by them.
- After doing so, many links for admit cards will appear on a new page.
- Among the links, the appropriate link must be clicked by them.
- Next, mobile number, control number & D.O.B. must be submitted by them.
- Finally, on the screen the IGNOU June TEE 2021 Admit Card will be displayed.
- The IGNOU June TEE 2021 Admit Card must be carried at the exam centre because without it the candidates will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
- There will be 2 sessions in which the exam will take place, viz. morning session (from 10:00 A.M. till 01:00 P.M.) & evening session (from 02:00 P.M. till 05:00 P.M.).
- In the question paper itself, the duration of the exam will be given.
- All the details of the admit card must be checked carefully by the candidates and if any mistake is found the concerned authorities must be contacted as soon as possible.
- The COVID-19 Guidelines & Protocols should strictly be maintained during the examination both by the examinees as well as the authorities and employees of the examination centre.
- Due to the Pandemic Situation, changes have been made in the examination centers in the last-minute. For the information regarding examination centers, the candidates must contact their regional centers.
- The session or date of the examination cannot be changed under any circumstances thus the candidates must not request for it.
- If any candidate is unable to appear for the examination scheduled in August 2021, he/she can appear for the examination that will be held in the month of December 2021. For such students, the registration validity will be extended from June 2021 to December 2021.
- According to an Official, Nagpur regional center’s exam for final semester & final year will commence from 3rd August 2021 in Vidarbha of Maharashtra.
- For the exam centers located in Amravati, Wardha, Nagpur, Nanded, Chandrapur, Buldhana & Gadchiroli districts of Maharashtra’s Vidarbha, about 2381 candidates will appear for the Exam, as said by Dr. P. Sivaswaroop, Nagpur IGNOU’s Regional Director.