IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 – Students can download June & December Term End Exam hall ticket from IGNOU official website i.e.www.ignou.ac.in. IGNOU TEE June Admit Card status is updated now.
Latest News Update (03 September 2020)– IGNOU has been released the date sheet for the June term-end examination (Download TEE June Time Table PDF)
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) hall ticket 2020 for June TEE (Term End Exam) will be available for download from the last week of August 2020 as per the official notification.
Registered candidates can download it by visiting the official website of IGNOU i.e. www.ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU hall Ticket 2020 will be available for download till the exam date. The exam date is not announced yet.
Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts two TEE (Term End Exam) to offer various degree, diploma, and certified courses in different fields. It is also noted that the exam is only conducted to offer courses of B.Ed or M.Phil or Ph.D or MBA. For the rest of the courses, there is no entrance exam.
|IGNOU BED Result 2020||IGNOU Admission 2020|
|IGNOU Results 2020||IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020|
The Term End Exams are conducted in the month of June and December. But this year due to the covid-19 pandemic the exams are postponed. The last date for submission of application form and projects and assignment also has been extended because of the imposed lockdown.
Students only can apply for the exam after the submission of handwritten assignments. For some courses, there is project paper also. As we know all the educational institutes are closed since March, the submission of assignments and projects were also closed.
But now in the unlock period, the IGNOU authorities decided to open a facility to submit assignments and projects through online mode. Candidates can submit the scanned copies of assignments to the Email address of the centers of their region till 31st of July 2020.
In this article, we have covered IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020, December 2020, the procedure of downloading hall tickets, examination centers, important dates and such information related to IGNOU 2020. If you are willing to know more, then read the full article. Hope you will find it helpful.
- 1 Important dates of IGNOU Hall Ticket:
- 1.1 IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020:
- 1.2 IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2020:
- 1.3 Details of IGNOU 2020 exam Hall Ticket:
- 1.4 Procedure to download IGNOU Hall Ticket:
- 1.5 Things to carry on the IGNOU Exam day:
- 1.6 Things not to carry on the IGNOU Exam day:
- 1.7 IGNOU 2020 Exam day instructions:
- 1.8 IGNOU 2020 Exam centers:
- 1.9 Procedure to recover login Id and password:
- 1.10 IGNOU helpline numbers:
- 1.11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Important dates of IGNOU Hall Ticket:
|Events||IGNOU June TEE||IGNOU DECEMBER TEE|
|Release date of hall ticket||The third week of August 2020||The third week of November 2020|
|Last date of download hall ticket||Till exam||Last week of December 2020|
|Examination date||The first week of September 2020||First to the last week of December 2020|
|Exam date for the B.Ed- Jammu & Srinagar region||Announce soon||Last week of December to the second week of January|
IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2020:
Indira Gandhi National Open University has two admission cycles. For June TEE the hall ticket will be available for download from the third week of August 2020. Candidates can download it from the University’s official website www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2020:
As per reports, the December TEE hall ticket will be available for download from the last week of November 2020. Candidates can download it from the official website of IGNOU till the last week of December 2020. Also note that these dates are tentative, which means the dates may change as per requirements.
Details of IGNOU 2020 exam Hall Ticket:
The hall ticket is one of the most important documents to carry in exam hall, without it no candidate will be allowed to take entry. It accommodates all the necessary information of the candidate as well as the exam. All candidates are advised to check the details on the admit card carefully. The details mentioned in IGNOU 2020 hall ticket are as follows:
|IGNOU MA MSC MCOM MBA Hall Ticket 2020||IGNOU Convocation 2020|
|IGNOU D.El.Ed Admission Form||IGNOU Admit Card|
- Enrollment Number: It is the 9 digit number that is generated during the time of registration.
- Control Number: It is an 11 digit code that is generated by the system after the payment is done.
- Name: Name of the candidate who is appearing in the exam.
- Exam Center Code: Every exam center has a specified center code. The candidate’s allotted center code will be there in the IGNOU hall ticket.
- Exam Center Address: The address of allotted exam center is there in the Hall ticket or the admit card.
- Other details: There are some other details such as course code, exam date, session timings and remarks.
- Important instructions: The guideline that must be followed during the exam is mentioned in the hall ticket.
Procedure to download IGNOU Hall Ticket:
Here we are providing the step by step procedure of downloading the IGNOU Hall Ticket to make your process hassle-free. You need to just follow each step and you can easily download it without any difficulty. Check the steps.
|VMOU Kota MA Result 2020||VMOU B.ED Entrance Test 2020|
|RSCIT RKCL Admission 2020||VMOU Kota Time Table 2020|
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website of the University. The website is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Then, on the opened page you can see “Student Support”. Click on that.
- Now click on the “Results” tab.
- From there click on Hall ticket/ Admit card. You can find it on the left side of the page.
- Then click on the link that says “Hall Ticket for Term End Examination June 2020” or “Hall Ticket for Term End Examination December 2020” whichever you want to download.
- After clicking a new window will open.
- There you will be asked to enter your “Nine Digit Enrolment Number” which is generated during the time of registration. Enter them correctly.
- You also need to select program from the dropdown list. Select it.
- The last step is to click on “Submit” button and you will be able to see the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020. Download it and take a printout if you want.
Things to do if find any discrepancy happen in the hall ticket:
If any candidate finds difficulty in the time of downloading the IGNOU 2020 hall ticket or there is any discrepancy in the admit card, then they are advised to immediately reach out to the IGNOU authorities.
The helpline number of Indira Gandhi National Open University is given below in the article. You can contact them directly or can write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org, it is the email id of IGNOU.
Procedure to download hall ticket of IGNOU Practical Exam:
Some of the IGNOU courses have practical exams apart from the theory examination. The authorities also release hall ticket to appear in the practical exam. The admit card issue date is not yet released. We will update you as soon as the date releases.
Here, we are providing the steps to download the admit card for the practical exam. Go through them:
- Firstly, you have to navigate the university’s official website, which is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Then you need to search for IGNOU practical hall ticket link and click on it.
- There you have to enter your enrollment number. Enter it carefully.
- Next step is to click on “Search” and you will able to see your hall ticket. Check them carefully and download it.
Things to carry on the IGNOU Exam day:
IGNOU Hall Ticket is the main document that needs to be carried on the exam day. There are some other necessary things without which candidates will not be allowed to take entry in the exam hall. These are as follows:
- Admit card or hall ticket with attested passport size photo pasted on it. The photograph should be a recent one.
- One valid identity proof.
- A pen, HB pencil, pencil sharpener and eraser. (There are some particulars in the OMR sheet that has to be filled with ink and rest portion with HB pencil).
- Mask, hand sanitizer and gloves. (Considering the covid-19 scenario these things are must).
Things not to carry on the IGNOU Exam day:
The above-mentioned things are the only things that require to be carried on the exam day. Other than these nothing is needed. Few unnecessary things can even lead you in trouble. The things are:
|VMOU Kota Admission Online Form 2020||VMOU Kota BA Result 2020|
|RSCIT Result 2020||VMOU BED Admit Card 2020|
- Cell phones
- Log tablets
- Any written papers
- Printed materials
IGNOU 2020 Exam day instructions:
On the exam day all candidates need to follow some rules and regulations, unless they may face some serious problem. Here we have enlisted the instructions that have to be followed on the IGNOU 2020 Exam day:
- All candidates must read all the instructions which are mentioned in the IGNOU admit card and strictly stick to them.
- They must bring the hall ticket along with necessary documents on the exam day.
- If any candidate lost the admit card, they should immediately contact to the authorities for the duplicate one.
- Do not bring any irrelevant materials to the exam hall. If anything irrelevant found from any candidate then he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- All candidates need to reach the exam hall on or before the reporting time. If anyone unable to reach will not be allowed to take entry in the exam hall.
- Candidates need to sign the hall ticket in the presence of an invigilator only.
- All candidates are advised not to do any unfair activity or else they will be banned from the exam.
- Candidates are only allowed to leave the exam hall after half time of examination duration.
IGNOU 2020 Exam centers:
Exam centers are the places where the exams will be conducted. Every exam center has a specified center code. Here we have enlisted some of the IGNOU 2020 exam centers with their codes. Have a look at them.
- Hyderabad (01000)
- Itanagar (0301)
- Panaji (0802)
- Warangal (0105)
- Silchar (0405)
- Surat (0905)
- Basheerbagh, Hyde (01152)
- Guwahati (04177)
- Ahmedabad (0901)
- Khammam (0148)
- Patna (0500)
- Sonepat (1002)
- Port Blair (0201)
- Gaya (0511)
- Kurukshetra (1054P)
- Cochin (1402)
- Bhopal (1501)
- Pune (16142)
- Bangalore (1301)
- Jammu (1232)
Here we have mentioned only 20 exam centers. You can check for more if you want. Also know that these exam centers are tentative. The list is made based upon last year’s list. The IGNOU 2020 test centers may update. Check the official website for updates.
Procedure to recover login Id and password:
Candidates are advised not to forget the login Id and password. Keep them safe as it will be required every time you need to log in. In case you forgot it, there is nothing to worry about. We are providing the procedure to recover or retrieve your user Id and password. Go through the steps mentioned below.
|VMOU Kota MA, MSC, MCOM Admit Card 2020||VMOU BED Time Table 2020|
|VMOU RS-CIT RKCL Exam Pattern and Syllabus||VMOU RKCL RS-CIT Old and Sample Papers|
- Retrieve User name: To retrieve the user name follow the steps:
- Click on the link www.ignou.ac.in. It is the official website of IGNOU.
- Then click on the “Forgot User Name” option.
- Now you can see the login window where you need to fill some credentials like your registered Email Id, registered mobile number and others. Along with that you also need to select Program from the dropdown box. Select your program name.
- You are advised not to make any mistake during filling of these credentials.
- Next step is to click on the red “Search” button and you will get your new user name in your registered email Id.
- Retrieve Password: To retrieve your password you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, you need to visit Indira Gandhi National Open University’s official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- There click on “Forgot password”.
- Then you will be asked to enter your user name, mobile number, email Id and the code that is visible below the forgot password login window.
- After entering them correctly, the next step is to click on the “Submit” button.
- After doing all the above mentioned steps a link will be sent to your registered email id to reset your password.
- Click on the given link and set your new password.
- Enter the password again to confirm it.
- After checking all information click on submit. Your password will be retrieved. You are advised to write it down somewhere and keep the password safe to avoid any problem in future.
IGNOU helpline numbers:
Contact number: 29533870/ 29533869/ 29572516/ 29572514/ 29572513
Email Id: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The one and only official website to download the hall ticket is www.ignou.ac.in.
No, there is no facility like post or courier service to get the admit card or hall ticket. You need to download it from the official website of IGNOU.
The exam centre code of Ahmedabad is 0901.
If you find any mistake in the IGNOU hall ticket, you should immediately contact to the authority. The contact details are given above in the article.
No, you will not be allowed to take entry in exam hall without the hall ticket. You need to show it to the invigilator in the exam center.